Latest Blog Posts »
- Debunking the Myths: Summertime Survival in the South of France. 4 weeks ago The school holidays have arrived and the temperatures have soared outside. A blanket of heat has descended on MM’s Languedoc home. Like every year, I have evaluated the insufficient available space for my angular frame between the frozen peas and the … Continue reading →
- Multifarious Musings from Outside the Comfort Zone. 3 months ago A non-writing author is a monster courting insanity. It appears to be true of bloggers too. I can already hear the rumble of discontent and the budding debate about how, when and indeed if a blogger could or should be … Continue reading →
- Fifty Shades of Greek Goddess. 4 months ago It was a normal evening in the Mars family household on Mount Olympus. The twins were fighting on the floor as Rhea Silvia reached for the bottle of grappa and topped up her glass. “For the love of Venus, put … Continue reading →
- Mr Playmo's Post Scriptum. 5 months ago Mrs Playmo told me off this morning. A shrill voice cut through the darkness of the bedroom and split my eardrums. “Oy, MM! Get up and get summat posted on your blog! I’ll be the laughing stock of Playmobilia if … Continue reading →
- Waxing Lyrical 5 months ago This article is not for the faint-hearted. Anyone who is reading this over breakfast or objects to humoristic rhetoric about hair removal in personal places is encouraged to go and read something about cookery, flower-arranging or how to remove stains … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- The Ten Commandments for Visiting the Languedoc, France Writing Contest March 2013 Every summer, tourists eagerly chase their way through the Languedoc on an enthusiastic pilgrimage from one cross on the guide book to the next. As I see them bowl past, noses glued to their sat navs en route for the next horrifically expensive car...
- Maytime Mayhem: the eye of the French working cyclone Working Abroad It is May. We’re in France. I have a job. So does my husband. My kids go to school and don’t play truant. So why are we all at home on a week day? Because it’s a bank holiday. Again. I never thought I needed regularity, with the exception...
- Ten Beret Good Things to Know About France and the French. Expat Blog Awards 2013 When I first arrived in France with my rose-tinted spectacles firmly jammed on the end of my nose, I secretly hoped for a Doisneau world in which accordeons were played on street corners, vendors sold flowers to kissing couples on wrought iron park...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: France Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in France!Copy and paste code to display the France Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 27 reviews on Multifarious meanderings
13:28 PM November 25, 2012
One of my favorite blog ever !!!
13:34 PM November 25, 2012
Thank you for making me laugh so hard ! I love your blog.
13:36 PM November 25, 2012
Very very Goooooood
13:37 PM November 25, 2012
This blog is hilarious and very informative. I recommend.
13:39 PM November 25, 2012
British humour at its best!
14:27 PM November 25, 2012
One of the few blogs I make the effort to read on a regular basis!
18:04 PM November 25, 2012
Un blog frais, diversifié, aussi pétillant que peut l'être son auteure !
21:06 PM November 25, 2012
My only and FAVORITE blog !!! Humor with a kind of "french mauvaise foi" ! Thank you Miss L.
21:15 PM November 25, 2012
MM gets my vote! MM lives in France with Husband PF, Bigfoot, Rugby-boy and Little My (oh... and a Smelly Dog)- and blogs about their daily life there, with lots of funny and entertaining bits thrown in for good measure, and lots of British humour. Check out their blog!
07:32 AM November 26, 2012
funny and fabulous
20:42 PM November 26, 2012
...British humour doesn't come any better
23:47 PM November 26, 2012
How many wonderful things can I say about MM - they would never end! She is fantastic & her blog so entertaining! She deserves the reward with highest honors. You only allow 5 Stars - I'd give her 10!
08:58 AM November 27, 2012
My favourite very good!
11:36 AM November 27, 2012
12:06 PM November 27, 2012
Yo, of course it has what it takes to win! Hopla geiss, let's all vote for this amazing blog!
08:50 AM November 28, 2012
Brilliant blog, very funny. I read it on a Monday morning when I need cheering up.
09:31 AM November 28, 2012
Gently comic, wryly observant, sometimes searching, often stimulating, never dull - this woman simply loves life!
10:43 AM November 28, 2012
Just great !!
07:05 AM December 11, 2012
Great work, thank you for doing it. keep going!
10:00 AM December 11, 2012
Refreshing to read, taking the rough with the smooth and the light with the dark. Thank you!
15:21 PM December 11, 2012
I love this blog! It has a little bit of everything and very funny and witty !
17:05 PM December 11, 2012
This blog reminds me of P.G.Wodehouse's numerous writings, so typically British humor. She largely deserves a five stars.
04:17 AM December 12, 2012
Fun and lively blog. Keeps you waiting for the next post. Also this blogger promotes other bloggers and interacts with their followers. 5***** rating from here!
23:45 PM December 12, 2012
I always take the time to read her journal because it's reality in a funny way. Love it!
15:50 PM December 13, 2012
A new reader to this blog, I've already signed up to get updates as it's witty, intelligent and well written. Just the sort of blog I like!
22:33 PM December 13, 2012
Just love it ! So witty and funny
06:20 AM December 14, 2012
i love the fun way every thing is written...