Expat in Slovakia
Latest Blog Posts »
- Travelling from Bratislava to Innsbruck and back 2 months ago So you want to spend a weekend in the Alps and are shocked by the pricey oebb.at train tickets? Forget about that website. Just go to
- Redirect 2% of your income tax 2 months ago I case you didn’t know, you can redirect 2% of your 2012 income tax to a Slovak NGO of your choice (and you can do this until the 30th of April). All you need to do is to ask your employer for
- Changing the residence permit / trvalý pobyt when changing addresses 4 months ago Another guest post by
- How to get insurance when unemployed 6 months ago Guest post by
- Vinobranie 9 months ago I’m coming back after a long break with a rant. As a wine enthusiast, I was quite excited to know about all these wine/harvest festivals going on around Bratislava. After accidentally discovering the intriguing
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Slovakia!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Expat in Slovakia
14:31 PM November 28, 2012
Nice blog - for an inhabitant of Slovakia, just a different angle of view. quite funny.