Latest Blog Posts »
- Touch Oriental Massage, Landstuhl 1 day ago CONTRIBUTED BY SARAH FORTE Sometimes we all just need to escape and relax. A massage is a quick way to leave everything behind and be pampered for a while. Leave your cell phone and kids behind while you take some time to recharge! My husband and I recently had a chance to escape to Touch […]
- Dining Out around the World: the Doggy Bag 3 days ago CONTRIBUTED BY EVA GOLD We were recently in our favorite Munich Brauhaus for lunch with a friend who was visiting from the US. Her portion of käsespätzle was far too generous for her and she simply couldn’t finish her meal. She asked me if I could ask the waiter in German for a doggy bag. […]
- Wilhelma Zoo, Stuttgart 6 days ago Wilhelma Zoo: Awesome Any Time, but Best in the Rain CONTRIBUTED BY LUCY BLANEY One of my absolute favorite foul weather destinations is the Wilhelma Zoo in Stuttgart. I know that the zoo in inclement weather sounds like a real bummer, but it’s actually the best way to see it. No crowds, no...
- Dampfnudeln Recipe 1 week ago CONTRIBUTED BY EVA GOLD The name is rather misleading. The words Dampf (steam) and nudeln (noodles) don’t seem to do this traditional southern German dessert dish justice. I have come up with my own Dampfnudel recipe, based on the traditional sweet dish, which comes with vanilla sauce or compote....
- Cruise Parking in Barcelona 1 week ago CONTRIBUTED BY SARAH FORTE Are you thinking of driving to the port the next time you take a cruise? We’ve done it a few times here in Europe. At Venice we were able to drive right up to the dock and park within a block of our cruise ship. We recently drove to Barcelona and […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Germany Ja! has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!