Latest Blog Posts »
- Saving Money on European Travel 20 hours ago CONTRIBUTED BY MICHELLE KING June 1st was the beginning of our 8 day trip through Slovenia and Croatia. We had a lot planned in a short time but we managed to do it all and have a great time! Traveling for 8 days can get quite expensive so we managed to do a few things [...]
- Celebrity Cruises 1 day ago CONTRIBUTED BY CASEY COTES When planning our dream cruise, we really only had 3 stipulations: 1) The cruise had to include ports in Istanbul, Turkey & Santorini, Greece...2) We had to cruise in May (for travel planning/work leave reasons)...and 3) We absolutely would not cruise on Costa or Carnival...
- Photo of the Week: Sunset 4 days ago
- Ferienhaus Fux - Hotel Garni in Oberammergau 5 days ago CONTRIBUTED BY SARAH FORTE Picture stereotypical Bavaria in your head: Snow-capped mountains, verdant green valleys with a flock of sheep or heard of cattle, tall pine trees, women in dirndls, and men in lederhosen. Throw in beautifully painted buildings wooden balconies and flower boxes...
- Off-Base Housing: near Ramstein - Jettenbach 1 week ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Germany Ja! has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!