Food is my Love Language
Latest Blog Posts »
- Petit Fours 2 months ago Well, friends, to be honest with you, I have to give you the bad with the good, successes and failures.
- Marianna's Birthday Cake 2 months ago For an Easter birthday celebrationOur neighbors were planning to celebrate their daughter's first birthday with extended family over Easter.
- Easter Craft - Decorated Eggs 2 months ago The other eggs were colored with onion skinI've posted food related craft projects from time to time.
- Kostka Alpejska (Cube from the Alps) 2 months ago here's a side view - a slice of the cubeI have simple instructions rather than a recipe to offer with this eye catching cake.
- Ukrainian Borscht 2 months ago I dropped in on my parents recently, around lunchtime.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Food is my Love Language
15:30 PM December 04, 2012
I've tried lots of the recipes from this blog (made the Italian sausage sandwich last night). Everything I've made has been delicious. Many of the recipes are unusual--onion jam, for example. I'd never made brioche until I'd read about it on this blog and it was really delicious.
15:47 PM December 04, 2012
Lois always brings a special feeling to whatever recipe or story she relates. She has a wonderful ability to explain her recipes so that anyone can attempt them successfully, always adding possible substitutions for items maybe harder to locate. She has great taste, everything is delicious and her photographs are cookbook or magazine quality to boot. I always enjoy reading her blog to find out what's new in her world.