Scottish Girl in Zurich
Latest Blog Posts »
- Photo of the Week - Pink Sky 2 days ago Photo of the week was taken on the 1st November, in Horgen from a roof terrace! Lovely pink sky and I managed to the get half a moon too on some other photos!
- Holmenkollen Ski Jump Oslo 4 days ago Our trip to Oslo, Norway in April was a busy 5 days and we managed to see lots of the city and the surrounding area. We took a train up to the Holmenkollen ski jump which opened in March 2010 it towers above Oslo and it boasts the name of the world´s most modern ski jump andIt also houses the ski...
- Apple Juice Making 6 days ago Here it comes!Into the funnel and glass jar!Freshly made apple juiceShop to buy fruit and other stuff too!One of the trips we did with the kids from work was to visit a fruit farm and see how apple juice is made, also to make some for ourselves. In Wädenswil we took the bus up and got some lovely...
- Photo of the Week - Red Door! 1 week ago In Scotland during the autumn holidays I was waiting for my mum to come out of church one Sunday and next to it was this door. Not sure if it is a garage or something else, but I liked it!
- Riverside Museum Glasgow 1 week ago Glasgow Tower in the distanceWhile we were in Scotland in October we spent the day in Glasgow. We visited the Riverside Museum which is situated on the river Clyde. The museum is full of different types of transport from trams, trains, cars, bikes and many others. It also informs the public a bit...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Scottish Girl in Zurich has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!