Scottish Girl in Zurich
Latest Blog Posts »
- Photo of the Week - Very Cute Library 3 days ago On Sunday I was in Zermatt for the day, the main reason was that I had won 2 tickets to see The Matterhorn Story. So wondering around the town we saw the library, it looks so nice and cute that it would make me go and visit it.
- Kyoto Temples 5 days ago The Golden PavilionInari TempleGinkakuji TempleOur trip to Japan back in April also included a stop in Kyoto for 3 days. We took the Bullet train which was also an experience in itself and arrived in Kyoto rather quickly.Whilst in the train station we visited the tourist office and asked what were...
- Photo of the Week - Cute Post Office 1 week ago When we saw this Post Office in Kyoto we both thought it was so cute! Hope everyone is having a good week, already Thursday tomorrow! That means for me only one more working day!
- Horgen Waterfall 2 weeks ago Around the end of June we did a trip to a waterfall close to the town of Horgen with the kids from my work. It was quite a trek to get there, going up and down and over narrow bridges, but we made it there all safe and sound!The waterfall was really lovely and it was in the shade, the kids were...
- Santiago Bernabeu Stadium 4 weeks ago While my sister Elena and I were in Madrid in May we visited the Real Madrid football stadium Santiago Bernabeu.Saturday morning we made our way to the stadium, once there we finally found where to get tickets and made our way to the tour start. As you can imagine it was quite busy, to start the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Scottish Girl in Zurich has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!