Scottish Girl in Zurich
Latest Blog Posts »
- Santiago Bernabeu Stadium 3 days ago While my sister Elena and I were in Madrid in May we visited the Real Madrid football stadium Santiago Bernabeu.Saturday morning we made our way to the stadium, once there we finally found where to get tickets and made our way to the tour start. As you can imagine it was quite busy, to start the...
- Photo of the Week - Lanterns Galore! 1 week ago Photo of the Week comes from Kyoto, Japan! I have not posted much about our stay in Kyoto, but suffice to say it was amazing! Here are some lovely lanterns from Kyoto to keep you all going until I get round to posting.
- A Long Weekend in Paris! 1 week ago Chopin GraveThe last weekend of May, Alessio and I visited Paris, for me it was my fifth time, for Alessio it was his first. The main reason was because we were invited to the wedding of Heidi and Lamine, so I planned numerous activities that would be of interest to Alessio.We arrived on Saturday...
- Mercado San Miguel 3 weeks ago During our trip to Madrid, my sister and I visited the Mercado San Miguel which is located quite near the Plaza Major. It is nice building and inside are many different stalls where you can eat and drink. A small area to sit down and eat but mainly you stand to eat or drink. We decided to have a...
- Photo of the Week - Pink Sky! 2 months ago This lovely pink sunset was taken in June, from the same viewpoint of the last photo of the week! I love to see sunsets and sunrises too!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Scottish Girl in Zurich has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!