Scottish Girl in Zurich
Latest Blog Posts »
- Istanbul Postcards! 1 day ago Near to the Blue MosqueYummy!Anyone for tea!Door through to Süleymaniye mosqueHappy Couple!WTF!!!DemonstrationTopkapi PalaceGuarding the Palace!These are just random photos of the whole trip to Istanbul and are in the order of each day. We saw all the major sites and even encountered a...
- Glasgow Tower 3 days ago View from Riverside MuseumThree bridges!North Rotundaoutside of the cinema in the science complexSquinty BridgeView from car parkDuring our Scotland visit we went to Glasgow, the main focus of the trip was to see the Riverside Museum (which we did) which is situated next to the river Clyde. One of...
- Photo of the Week - Big Wheel 4 days ago I have been away in Scotland for the last week so I have been quiet on the blogging scene! So a photo of the week post to get back in swing of things. This was taken from the roof terrace of my friend Arlene, I took many and this is the only one that turned out!!Happy Weekend!
- Photo of the week - Panda time 2 weeks ago Photo of the week comes from the amazing city of Istanbul which I visited at the end of May. While at the top of the Galata tower I saw this grumpy panda! By the way there were also other pretty magnificent views too!!
- Quaint English Places in the Cotswolds 3 weeks ago StantonChipping CamdenMarket PlaceRiver EyeLower SlaughterWatermillDuring the summer holiday Alessio and I visited the Cotswold district along with my parents for one week. It was a glorious week weather wise as there was a heatwave, making it unbelievably too hot for us!!We visited and saw many...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Scottish Girl in Zurich has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!