Scottish Girl in Zurich
Latest Blog Posts »
- Photo of the Week - Gorilla 9 hours ago It has been a while since I did a photo of the week, I have been meaning to do one but was always a bit busy on Wednesdays. Anyway here is one now! This is from my trip to Iceland, there was lots of great street art to see!Some links:Now that the President is rolling back the Clean Power Plan, this...
- Women`s March Zurich 2 days ago The weekend before was the Women`s March in Zurich, it got a great turn out in spite of the fact it was pissing down all day! Here are some pictures!
- Maritime Museum Barcelona 5 days ago During our stay in Barcelona in January we visited the Maritime Museum, which is situated at the end of Las Ramblas. It is housed in the former shipyard building, which is quite impressive to see. There are quite a few ships and boats to see and one of the highlights is a replica of a 60m long...
- Spring is coming! 1 week ago Technically spring started today but it did not feel like it unlike last week which was very spring like indeed. In fact most of these photos were taken last week so you can see it was just a lovely spring week!Have a lovely week!
- 365 Photo Challenge Days 130 to 139 1 week ago Day 130: Wednesday 15th Feb - Returning to Zurich from CopenhagenDay 131: Thursday 16th Feb - This is on the main station in ZurichDay 132: Friday 17th Feb - Along the Limmat in ZurichDay 133: Saturday18th Feb - Mighty lionDay 134: Sunday 19th Feb - getting ready for a jaunt on the lakeDay 135:...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Scottish Girl in Zurich has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!