My political exile in Argentina
Latest Blog Posts »
- Overheard at the Ice Rink 4 days ago “Come her right now!” A petite and pretty 13 year girl sheepishly skates to the opening between the boards where her crazy ass mother is standing. “You are just disgusting!” “What?” as the skater coughs, drinks some much needed water and wipes her nose on the shoulder of her...
- Technology is Good 1 week ago I am not a luddite when it comes to technology. I am probably a bit above average for my age (old) when it comes to how successfully I use digital media in my daily life. I have, however, resisted listening to podcasts. Partially because the amount of time I am already”connected” makes me...
- Stuff 3 weeks ago Its 2016. That means its a new year to make all sorts promises to myself regarding things I need to commit to, that will improve my health and happiness. I also always proclaim I will write more in the next year. Well I am going to try. I think my content may be more political as […]
- Pope Francis 7 months ago I was thinking about the Pope today as he travels around South America to some of the poorest countries in the world. He is dropping hints about real church transformation on several social issues. I thought about how when he was elected I was pretty cynical about any real change happening in...
- Summertime 2 years ago Its been a hot wet summer. All I can say is thank the gods for air conditioning.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » My political exile in Argentina has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!