My political exile in Argentina
Latest Blog Posts »
- Summertime 1 year ago Its been a hot wet summer. All I can say is thank the gods for air conditioning.
- Mindfulness vs Mindlessness 2 years ago Mindfulness: Thinking (without speech) about the intent, purpose of an action, having a clear comprehension of a moment. It is not a new idea, its has genesis in both Buddhism and western philosophy. The difference between the two is that … Continue reading →
- The light is really beautiful this time of year 2 years ago
- Why I did not get a pocket dog 2 years ago I really wanted a little dog for my birthday. A puppy that would stay a puppy. Something small and something I could could take care of, would need me, I could control it and it would not have any big … Continue reading →
- Easter 2013 2 years ago Despite months of grim weather, this past weekend was lovely and it made us all optimistic that spring is coming, as it always does miraculously but never soon enough. The kids had Good Friday off so we had a nice … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » My political exile in Argentina has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!