My political exile in Argentina
Latest Blog Posts »
- Pope Francis 5 months ago I was thinking about the Pope today as he travels around South America to some of the poorest countries in the world. He is dropping hints about real church transformation on several social issues. I thought about how when he … Continue reading →
- Summertime 2 years ago Its been a hot wet summer. All I can say is thank the gods for air conditioning.
- Mindfulness vs Mindlessness 2 years ago Mindfulness: Thinking (without speech) about the intent, purpose of an action, having a clear comprehension of a moment. It is not a new idea, its has genesis in both Buddhism and western philosophy. The difference between the two is that … Continue reading →
- The light is really beautiful this time of year 2 years ago
- Why I did not get a pocket dog 2 years ago I really wanted a little dog for my birthday. A puppy that would stay a puppy. Something small and something I could could take care of, would need me, I could control it and it would not have any big … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » My political exile in Argentina has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!