Latest Blog Posts »
- Funnier in Translation 3 weeks ago Buying my favorite packaged-for-Europe rice cakes at my local MaxMart grocery store in Accra, I noticed someone had (very helpfully) stuck on a sticker translating the ingredients and the marketing hype."Ingredients: 98. % natural brown rice, sesame.
- Biking Accra with 500+ Friends 5 months ago This past November 17 I had fun riding the 2012 version of the Cowbell mass bike ride in Accra.Now that I have a kid to take care of my time is much less my own, and so I arrived to the starting line late.
- Red, Red, Sad and Lively Red 9 months ago Today Accra is red.It's the day of the funeral for Ghana's late president, Professor John Evans Atta Mills.In the US red is the color of love and passion.
- A French Tour in 60 African Seconds 10 months ago I'm watching the Tour de France bicycle race, on TV, in Ghana.
- Urban Beach, Urban Beauty 11 months ago Seeking beauty in an urban environment has always something disconcerting; in Accra this means also overcoming the blatant lack of urban planning, the problematic concept of "public space" and the problems of everyday filth and hygiene.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Going Ghana has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!