Kajsa H Adu
Latest Blog Posts »
- Overdue Vacation Notice 3 weeks ago as you have likely noticed, I have not been posting here for a while. That’s because I’m on vacation, occasionally posting on Instagram instead. See you there!
- Dissertation Completed! 2 months ago After eight years with this topic, five years at University of Ghana, countless notebooks, redrafts, and seminars, my manuscript is now finished, printed and submitted! The feeling is indescribable.
- 3 #DumsorMustStop Vigil Lessons 4 months ago Here are my three take-aways from today’s #DumsorMustStop vigil. 1. A few people, in this case celebrities, can make a difference. Thanks to their leadership, we were given a venue to speak up. The feeling...
- #BlogCamp15 Coming Soon 4 months ago BloggingGhana proudly presents the fourth BlogCamp – in Kumasi – with the theme “Social Media for Good” this Saturday May 9th, 2015. BlogCamp is a full day networking and educational event is for bloggers and...
- Carry Me Home: Gotland, Sweden 5 months ago This video is an advert for vacation on the island where I am from, Gotland. As you can guess it means good land. The advertising concept is the same as last few years: Gotland is...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Ghana Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Ghana!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Kajsa H Adu has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!