Kajsa H Adu
Latest Blog Posts »
- Ghanaian Hospitality 14 hours ago We are back in Ghana! Walking out of the plane at Kotoka Airport, we were met by the West-African dark and warm night – it’s like getting a giant hug! At the terminal building, we...
- Kajsa in Horisont Magasin 2 weeks ago Some weeks ago, I was interviewed for the Swedish magazine Horisont (=horizon in English) about my life in Ghana. They focussed on Ghanaian politics and my personal adjustment to a new country – mixed with...
- #ADayWithAWoman on Twitter 3 weeks ago Today, I was the lucky chosen Tweep to share my day with BloggingGhana's 14100 followers on Twitter. I enjoyed it, and think you, my dear blog reader, might also enjoy my story. To read chronologically, start from the bottom of this post!
- Nordic Africa Days 2014: My Report 3 weeks ago During the weekend 26-27 September, I took part in the Nordic Africa Institute biannual conference Nordic Africa Days. Here is my report!
- National Volunteer Day 2014 #nvday 1 month ago In commemoration of Ghana’s first president Kwame Nkrumah who was born on Sept 21 in 1909, the productive GhanaThink group organises volunteers to make Ghana better. In Ghana, September 21 is always a holiday, Founder’s...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Ghana Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Ghana!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Kajsa H Adu has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!