Kajsa H Adu
Latest Blog Posts »
- My Uncle Gabriel Garcia Marquez is Dead 1 day ago He was like a talkative relative, one who remembered really ancient times with daguerreotypes and railways and horrible diseases and cousins and aunties. He opened doors to far away lands, noisy bars and shadowy back...
- Race, White Privilege and My Daughter 5 days ago “Mommy is yellow. I not yellow!” My daughter is not even three, but rubs at my arm and then glances over at her own. It has only been days since I watched the Swedish documentary...
- BlogCamp14 - people, selfies and an award 1 week ago Yesterday was
- Remembering Rwanda 1 week ago More here on Kwibuka. This is a Universal BloggingGhana post.
- 5 Facts about the Ebola Virus 2 weeks ago The eery Ebola virus is again on the lose in West Africa. After having spread quickly in Guinea and then jumped boarders to Liberia and Sierra Leone, least week it got to Mali and today...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Ghana Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Ghana!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Kajsa H Adu has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!