Kajsa H Adu
Latest Blog Posts »
- Celebrating 10 Years of Living in Ghana 3 days ago This week, I have a major life anniversary: 10 years of living in Ghana! On April 17th, 2007, I stepped on the Kotoka tarmac in Accra with two big suitcases, and was hit by a...
- Ghana, Rape Culture, and Sexual Consent: From Otiko Djaba to #LetsTalkConsent and #HowShortWasYourSkirt 1 week ago Tweetathon on Rape Culture and the need for Consent in Ghana
- Mobile Money and Payment Systems: Follow me to #EOBS2017 3 weeks ago [View the story “Mobile Money and Payment Systems: Follow me to EOBS2017” on Storify]
- Introducing The Flint and its Initiator: Emmanuel Quartey 4 weeks ago A couple of weeks ago, I got an email with a very long text about WhatsApp marketing in Accra. Sure, I am a social media fan, but marketing and WhatsApp are not exactly my areas of...
- Enter the Media Kit for Bloggers 1 month ago So I have quietly been working on some interesting blog related projects, I will tell you more soon. I’ll start by outdooring my media kit. I got the idea from Swedish blogs which often have them...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Ghana Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Ghana!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Kajsa H Adu has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!