Kajsa H Adu
Latest Blog Posts »
- VIDEO: My Student Migration Aspiration Seminar from Institute of African Studies, Ghana 6 days ago Now, my research seminar from March 5th, 2015 at IAS, University of Ghana, is available on YouTube for those of you interested in my research. In this one-hour-seminar, I talk about the rationale for my...
- Reference on Dumsor 6 days ago My colleague Steve (by the way he has a blog with beautiful photos) informed me my blog post from a few weeks back was a reference in the Wikipedia article on Dumsor! Here is the evidence!
- Healthy Living in Ghana: Accra Green Market and Coconut Oil 1 week ago Yesterday as I was getting my hair cut, my hairdresser told me and others keen to listen about her new healthy lifestyle. I was quite inspired so thought I should share. Heavy breakfast Salads Coconut...
- Friendship is Gold 2 weeks ago I was lucky to spend time with quite a few of my friends this past week. It was a lunch here, a phone call there, a filled table at a bar, a laughter shared. Just...
- What's Wrong with the Tech Community in Ghana? 3 weeks ago Non tech-managers, poor salaries and high demands - everyday life for computer engineers, coders and techies in Ghana.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Ghana Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Ghana!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Kajsa H Adu has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!