Kajsa H Adu
Latest Blog Posts »
- Institute of African Studies at University of Ghana - Now on YouTube! 1 day ago My home department, the Institute of African Studies (IAS) at University of Ghana has taken a big leap forward this semester by broadcasting all of its famous Thursday seminars on Skype and uploading them on...
- Ghanaian Hospitality 2 days ago We are back in Ghana! Walking out of the plane at Kotoka Airport, we were met by the West-African dark and warm night – it’s like getting a giant hug! At the terminal building, we...
- Kajsa in Horisont Magasin 3 weeks ago Some weeks ago, I was interviewed for the Swedish magazine Horisont (=horizon in English) about my life in Ghana. They focussed on Ghanaian politics and my personal adjustment to a new country – mixed with...
- #ADayWithAWoman on Twitter 3 weeks ago Today, I was the lucky chosen Tweep to share my day with BloggingGhana's 14100 followers on Twitter. I enjoyed it, and think you, my dear blog reader, might also enjoy my story. To read chronologically, start from the bottom of this post!
- Nordic Africa Days 2014: My Report 3 weeks ago During the weekend 26-27 September, I took part in the Nordic Africa Institute biannual conference Nordic Africa Days. Here is my report!
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Ghana Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Ghana!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Kajsa H Adu has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!