Greetings from Guatemala
Latest Blog Posts »
- Starting Our 2nd Stateside Assignment 1 week ago Last Wednesday morning we officially started our Stateside Assignment. That was the day we flew back to the States. Our flight didn't leave until 8:40 a.m. which was the latest flight I think we have ever flown. Normally we are on the 6:00AM flight which means we have to get up at the crack of...
- Here We Go... 2 weeks ago It was a great relief to get everything done at home and be able to lock it up and walk away. Packing is hard. Packing with Cruz and Ben is almost impossible, ha. We left home on Sunday and traveled into Guatemala City. a quick family photo at our home before we leftWe stopped for lunch at...
- A Look Back At Our Second Term 2 weeks ago Our second term with the IMB began on March 24, 2010. We flew back to Guatemala that day. I was 30 weeks pregnant with Cruz.
- Prayer Cards Past And Present 2 weeks ago We recently got up one Saturday morning, got dressed, and headed up the mountain to take a new prayer card picture. As I was editing it and getting it designed it made me think back to the prayer cards we have used in the past. We have not done a new prayer card since 2009/ 2010 when we were home...
- Life Lately 2 weeks ago Our life lately has been centered around getting our things in order for our trip to the States.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Greetings from Guatemala has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!