Latest Blog Posts »
- Fun with Bubble Dough! 2 days ago Wow, August has flown by! I apologize for not writing more often. It literally feels like my last post was a few days ago, but I guess it was more like a few weeks. The other day, Irving was gone … Continue reading →
- Spiders in Guatemala 2 weeks ago I am really, really not a fan of spiders. I am perfectly aware that they eat mosquitoes and all that good stuff, but they really need to stay away from me. Unfortunately, I live in a country where spiders multiply … Continue reading →
- Yup, Still Alive! 2 weeks ago I’m still here and still kicking, even though I haven’t written recently. Every time I start to write something, I get distracted and forget to do it. Oops. So, what has been going on here? Mostly work. We took a … Continue reading →
- Protected: To The Moon 2 weeks ago There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
- Reading with My Boys 3 weeks ago I have been reading to the boys since they came home from the hospital. They almost never go to bed without a story and while they are drastically different in age, the older boys enjoy a good picture book when … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Guatemala Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Guatemala!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!