Latest Blog Posts »
- Good and Evil 3 days ago One of the things you just don’t think about before having children is how you’re going to explain the bad things in the world to them. The past month or two, we’ve had a lot of sad talks in our … Continue reading →
- El Cambray 6 days ago The heavy rains at the tail end of the rainy season have taken their toll on some areas. In a town near the capital, nestled in a valley between two hills, the rain caused death and destruction. Half a mountain … Continue reading →
- A Season of Sickness 2 weeks ago We’ve been hit with one illness after another around here. It all started with a common cold that escalated into something far more serious for me, though the boys got over it fairly rapidly. However, once our immune systems were … Continue reading →
- The Nest 4 weeks ago Yesterday, we were sitting in the car while Irving ran in to the post office and we saw a bird’s nest in the post office light. At first glance, all the kids thought it was a terrible idea for a … Continue reading →
- Kefir and Growing Cultures 1 month ago A friend of mine recently gave me some milk kefir grains. I’ve made water kefir before, but my BIL drank it and tossed the grains, thinking they were just junk. Oops. With the milk kefir, I’ve been making “yogurt” and … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Guatemala Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Guatemala!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!