Latest Blog Posts »
- Kids Say the Darndest Things: Episode 90 2 days ago Dante was playing Minecraft. Dante: “This is epic!” Dorian: “It’s just a couple lines of colored blocks. It’s not really epic.” Dante: “Well . . . . from THIS angle it’s epic!” Tilts the camera so all you can see … Continue reading →
- Working on the Future 3 days ago As parents, I think it’s pretty normal to dream of what your child might do when they grow up. When Dorian was a baby, we talked about whether he would be a musician like Irving or maybe a writer like … Continue reading →
- Enjoy Where You Are 2 weeks ago When I first came to Guatemala, it was incredible. The beautiful greenery, the colorful dress of the local indigenous people, the bright colored fruit in the market. Everything was amazing and new and beautiful. Well, almost everything. 13 years on, … Continue reading →
- On Aging 2 weeks ago For much of my adult life, I’ve felt 17. I’m not sure why I ended up stuck at that age, but it was a definite point for me. Until recently. Again, I’m not sure why, but I’ve been feeling my … Continue reading →
- Getting Closer! 3 weeks ago I’ve always wanted a piece of land with some animals and some semblance of self-sufficiency. My parents were very self-sufficient for most of my life and I had a huge stack of Mother Earth News magazines from the early days … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Guatemala Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Guatemala!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!