Latest Blog Posts »
- The Case of the Disappearing Blogger 2 weeks ago I know, I’ve been mostly absent lately and I apologize. Life has picked up and it’s been a little insane. Good, but insane! What’s going on around here? Well, I’m doing a lot of translating these days, for adoptive families … Continue reading →
- Kids Say the Darndest Things: Episode 93 2 months ago Me: “Dominic, brush your teeth and let’s get you into bed.” Dominic: “What will happen if I DON’T brush my teeth?” Me: “They’ll rot and hurt.” Dominic: “The sky’s not brushing its teeth.” Me: “The sky isn’t a person, so … Continue reading →
- The Dangerous Tree Roots of Antigua 2 months ago Over the years, I’ve seen many, many tourists with broken legs, arms and twisted ankles from the difficult streets and holey sidewalks in Antigua. Despite the fact that this isn’t exactly an easy place to walk in, I had never … Continue reading →
- Lake Atitlàn 2 months ago The tours that I’ve been working on have been really fun and exciting for me. Not only do I get to meet new and interesting people, I get to travel around. I’ve missed traveling. Really missed it. My wanderlust never … Continue reading →
- And I'm Back 2 months ago March was a bit of a crazy month. I was hired to translate and help with a couple of homeland tours (families with children adopted from Guatemala) for the last two weeks of the month, so that was exciting. However, … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Guatemala Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Guatemala!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!