Latest Blog Posts »
- Art Classes! 4 hours ago Dante is my little artist, though Dominic is showing a lot of interest, as well. Dorian gets bored with coloring and drawing, but he likes to sit down and turn out pages and pages of comics. I’ve been pinning tons … Continue reading →
- Psst, Do Your Halloween Shopping Here! 1 week ago If you celebrate Halloween, you’re probably starting to grab candy and costumes and get your decorations in order. A lot of people use Amazon for this and so, if you’re planning on ordering online this year, can I suggest using … Continue reading →
- Rainbow Sky 2 weeks ago A couple of nights ago, Dorian ran inside, shouting excitedly for us to come and see. “There’s a rainbow in the sky! A really cool rainbow!” I figured he was just excited because he hasn’t seen many rainbows in his … Continue reading →
- Hi, Spammers! Plus a Little Update 2 weeks ago Apparently, leaving your blog without constant updates encourages spammers. Every time I pop over to check, there are more spam comments telling me I have great tips for beginner bloggers, or asking what theme I use, etc. Even my spam … Continue reading →
- Potty Training: The Third Time Around 1 month ago Potty training is not something I feel like an expert in, despite having three kids. The older boys were hard to train, though I tried to follow advice that suggested waiting until they were ready on their own . . … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Guatemala Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Guatemala!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!