Latest Blog Posts »
- Cornfields and School Supplies 2 weeks ago Last week, my friend, Annalisa, invited me to go with her to distribute school supplies for her organization, Eduacion con Esperanza. I jumped at the chance, of course. It was just a short, overnight trip, but I was excited to … Continue reading →
- New School Year and Next Steps in Health 3 weeks ago Today was our first day back at school. Hard to believe the boys are in grades 4 and 5 now, with Dominic doing a mixture of preschool and kindergarten work. Seems like they were just getting started last year! But … Continue reading →
- What a Way to Start the New Year 4 weeks ago Well, 15 days in and 2016 is already a doozy of a year. No sooner had we celebrated the new year, when I started to feel . . . not-so-great. I figured it was a normal issue that would resolve … Continue reading →
- Blended Holidays 1 month ago One of the things I love about Guatemala is the fact that everyone celebrates hard here. Life isn’t easy for most people, but they don’t let that stop them from dancing in the streets when there’s a convite or setting off … Continue reading →
- Welcoming 2016! 2 months ago Hard to believe another year has passed by so quickly. It’s been a doozy, but we made it! And quite frankly, despite a large number of setbacks in life throughout 2015, I think we’ve actually come out the other side … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Guatemala Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Guatemala!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!