Latest Blog Posts »
- Blue Butterfly Bakery News 9 hours ago Most of my readers know that we run a small, mobile bakery at the moment, Blue Butterfly Bakery. Well, if you are in the Antigua area this week, you have a couple of opportunities to enjoy something special! First, on … Continue reading →
- Repainting 16 hours ago Over the past week and a half, we’ve been painting the main room of the house. The walls haven’t been painted since we first built the space, so it was definitely time. Kids and furniture had rubbed the paint off … Continue reading →
- Here Comes the Rain! 1 day ago Well, my last post was about the heat, but literally the next day, it started to rain! We were pretty pleased about that. The boys watched the rain roll in from the hills. Not only did it start to rain, … Continue reading →
- Laundry Weather 5 days ago We’re gearing up for the rainy season here, but before it starts, the dry season is really giving its all to make things dry. This means HOT sun all day long most every day. Great laundry weather! Unfortunately, while this … Continue reading →
- Weird Things You Get Used to as an Expat 1 week ago I was looking at a friend’s photos on Facebook the other day and admiring her bookshelves and it occurred to me that this is one of the things I’m now used to. It’s weird to see overstuffed bookcases around here … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Guatemala Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Guatemala!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!