Latest Blog Posts »
- Dorian Turns Nine 2 days ago I have a nine year old. How weird is that? Dorian’s birthday was on the 14th, but we celebrated over two days since Irving had to work on the actual date. First, the cake. Dorian is obsessed with Garfield right … Continue reading →
- Iximche: Visiting an Ancient Civilization 5 days ago While my sister, Caily, was here, we tried to get in a few ruins visits. We went to San Francisco, which she’d seen before, as well as the ruins at La Merced. But, by far the best adventure we had … Continue reading →
- Simple Nativity Suncatchers 1 week ago We decided to make some nativity suncatchers, inspired by this post, today. We needed a simple activity since three of us have been sick over the past few days, but something that would keep everyone occupied for a bit since … Continue reading →
- Introducing Blue Butterfly Bakery 1 week ago You may have been wondering where I’ve been. Apart from being busy with my sister’s visit, I’ve been hard at work getting things set up for our newest adventure, an online bakery! I sort of started while my sister was … Continue reading →
- The San Juan Nispero Festival 2 months ago With my sister here, we’ve been doing some fun stuff, like visiting ruins and enjoying the local sights. Over the weekend, there was a nispero festival in San Juan del Obispo, just outside Antigua. Naturally, we had to check it … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Guatemala Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Guatemala!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!