Latest Blog Posts »
- Palm Sunday Photos 1 week ago Irving didn’t have to work on Palm Sunday, so we all went to Antigua and enjoyed the procession for a little bit. There weren’t many carpets left since we went later in the afternoon, but we did see some pine … Continue reading →
- Happy Birthday to Me 1 week ago It’s my 34th birthday today and since my sister is here, I got spoiled rotten! First, they all let me sleep in until 8:30. Then, I got this for breakfast: My sister also stayed up half the night making me … Continue reading →
- Alfombras of Semana Santa (Holy Week Carpets) 1 week ago Semana Santa in Guatemala is a stunning combination of colors, smells and sounds. Guatemalans love colors, as evidenced by the brightly painted houses and beautiful woven fabrics here, but nowhere does this love of color appear more strongly than in … Continue reading →
- What's a Tuk Tuk? 2 weeks ago I sometimes forget that people outside of Guatemala read my blog, but obviously, there are some terms that people who have never been here might not understand. A commenter recently brought this to my attention, so I figured I would … Continue reading →
- Semana Santa and Sisters 2 weeks ago This is the busiest time of year around here. Irving, his dad and his youngest brother are all rushing here and there to play in processions and vigils around Antigua and the capital. Add to this the fact that Irving … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Guatemala Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Guatemala!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!