Latest Blog Posts »
- What Do You Miss From Home? 1 week ago If you’d asked me this question when I’d been in Guatemala a year, I could have given you a loooong list of things I missed terribly. Stuff like Twizzlers, cornbread, real hamburgers, the ocean, walking into a store and picking … Continue reading →
- Keeping Busy 2 weeks ago Work has picked up lately, which means that everything has picked up, of course. Isn’t that always the way? Here’s what has been going on around here: Dominic is: Reading sentences and wants to practice reading daily Playing in the … Continue reading →
- A Third World Hospital 2 weeks ago Just what is a third world hospital like? It all depends on where you go. I’ve had quite a few experiences with the public hospitals in Guatemala, but most of those were years ago, when I miscarried our early babies … Continue reading →
- Why My Children Are Allowed to Play Computer Games 3 weeks ago There’s a lot of opinions out there against screen time for kids. I had a friend with a 9 year old who had no idea how to use a computer and I’ve seen many, many people criticizing parents for allowing … Continue reading →
- Learning to Read: Round Three 3 weeks ago We’re about to have three readers in the house. The older boys have been reading for a while, of course, though they’re still not that excited about picking up novels. However, Dominic is now learning. When a three year old … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Guatemala Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Guatemala!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!