Latest Blog Posts »
- The Bagel Invasion 14 hours ago In the whirlwind of negative stuff that is happening around here lately, (far more than just the Guate-Publications thing) I’ve been baking up a storm, which resulted in a rather funny story. I’d run out of yeast, so Irving bought … Continue reading →
- Enemy Mine 3 days ago I’ve recently added to my collection a brand new enemy here in Guatemala. The funny thing is that every single person that has turned out to be a real enemy here was the one who started it. I mean, sure, … Continue reading →
- Back to School 1 week ago Weird title for January, huh? Well, here in Guatemala, the school year starts in January, so we do the same, though we do school year round. We took a month off for Christmas and New Year’s and our new year … Continue reading →
- Spanish Lessons Online 2 weeks ago I love that my kids have grown up in a bilingual household. They speak English and Spanish fluently and are able to communicate their feelings easily with both languages. Even if you didn’t grow up with the benefit of speaking … Continue reading →
- Playing Games 3 weeks ago One of the games that I got for the boys for Christmas was Spot It, a game that looked like it would be fun and had tons of great reviews. My sister brought it down after I had it sent … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Guatemala Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Guatemala!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!