Latest Blog Posts »
- The Past Two Weeks 6 hours ago Life is definitely a rollercoaster. There are times when it’s so awesome, you just can’t help but whoop. And then there are times when you just feel horrible and want the whole thing to stop so you can get off. … Continue reading →
- What About the Boys? 6 days ago WARNING: This post is a little heavier than my usual posts. As I was growing up in a family full of girls, we were taught that our bodies are ours and to say “no” to someone who wanted to touch … Continue reading →
- Protected: Dante's 8th Birthday Photos 1 week ago There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
- Happy Birthday, Dante 1 week ago I’m running behind these days! Dante turned 8 on the 16th and I’m just now blogging it. Oops. Things have been a little insane here, but that’s another post. Dante spent a lot of time planning his birthday. Despite this, … Continue reading →
- Nature Time 1 week ago One of the things I miss most about living here is the lack of nature around me. Sure the neighbors have banana trees and coffee plants, but my patio is concrete and our bit of land is so small that … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Guatemala Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Guatemala!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!