Latest Blog Posts »
- Describe Yourself 3 days ago In school, the boys are working on adjectives. Today, one of their assignments was to come up with 10 adjectives to describe themselves. It seemed fairly simple and indeed, Dorian flew through the work, writing out things like “smart” “shy” … Continue reading →
- Cooking Kids 5 days ago When I was pregnant with our first baby, one that we lost, I wrote out a list of skills I wanted my children to master before they turned ten and by the age of fifteen. Most of these skills were … Continue reading →
- Art Classes! 1 week ago Dante is my little artist, though Dominic is showing a lot of interest, as well. Dorian gets bored with coloring and drawing, but he likes to sit down and turn out pages and pages of comics. I’ve been pinning tons … Continue reading →
- Psst, Do Your Halloween Shopping Here! 2 weeks ago If you celebrate Halloween, you’re probably starting to grab candy and costumes and get your decorations in order. A lot of people use Amazon for this and so, if you’re planning on ordering online this year, can I suggest using … Continue reading →
- Rainbow Sky 3 weeks ago A couple of nights ago, Dorian ran inside, shouting excitedly for us to come and see. “There’s a rainbow in the sky! A really cool rainbow!” I figured he was just excited because he hasn’t seen many rainbows in his … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Guatemala Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Guatemala!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!