A jaunt in the Kyrgyz Republic
Latest Blog Posts »
- Christmas in Bishkek 2 years ago The Devil on Santa Claus's knee
- До тех пор, и спасибо за все баранины (So long and thanks for all the mutton) 2 years ago So this is the end...the last hurrah. the tale of my final days (for now) in the Kyrgyz Republic.It's been an insane, jumbled, eye-opening, belly-building, gratifying and intense experience.
- The Lake Issyk-Kul (A weekend in Cholpon-Ata) 2 years ago
- Of Decadence, Decline and Fall(ing asleep) 2 years ago The Heavy Duty BitFor a large majority of the citizenry in Post-Soviet republics, the reality of liberty and free trade have not been the heady explosion of self-determination and consumer shopping spree contentment that early optimism hoped.
- Of Kazakh Wine, Couchsurfing Parties and The Northwest Passage 2 years ago Advance Warning: This entry will have precious few photos
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A jaunt in the Kyrgyz Republic has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!