(Ex) Expats in PNG
Latest Blog Posts »
- Hello Hello 3 weeks ago A very quick update as I have a zillion things to do, sleep is one of them. Lucy is fine, totally recovered from her hospital ordeal (and me too). So much of Lucys hospital stays are just a distant memory and some of it flashes back every now and again. We had one of our […]
- The eve of a hospital admission 2 months ago A quick break from some work I am doing to debrief my thoughts…. It’s been such a crazy week trying to meet work deadlines as I am having tomorrow and Friday off. Peter flies in, in the early hours of tomorrow morning and Lucy and I head to the Mater at 10am. It is a […]
- Plodding along 6 months ago I have a big excuse as to why I am so slack with blogging – I have about minus 5 hours left at the end of each day. I am a single working parent to three kids. Life is interesting and busy. Peter is on Groote Eylandt (top end of NT) working for BHP at […]
- A year... 7 months ago A couple of days and we will have been back a year. Sometimes it feels like PNG was a lifetime away, other times not as much. It looks like Peter has a short term FIFO gig (to Gove)….still waiting on final paperwork. Not ideal, but good for him and some experience. Timing is good as […]
- Ahh thank goodness that week is behind us... 9 months ago Well the week flew and I am very grateful. Single mother/3 kids/working = not much fun. Stress levels were high…main issue was getting out the door early. Oh, and homework…this was mainly because L is insisting that once I test the boys spelling I then have to test her too (honestly – who the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » (Ex) Expats in PNG has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!