Hot Strong Coffee
Latest Blog Posts »
- Life in PNG ... 1 year ago Renting a property in PNG is what drives me to drink. I would have liked to add “every.single.day” to that statement, but I do have some restraint, fortunately. The current rise in armed car-jackings in Port Moresby sucks too.
- Jager Bombs 2 years ago We decided to check out a new night club called The Cosmopolitan on Saturday night, after we finished up at the City Mission Ball. Great GREAT venue, and a fun night.
- Christmas Tree Bread (pull apart bread rolls) 2 years ago It’s that time of year here in Port Moresby, lots of expats are “go finish” and leaving PNG for good. I took this along to a ladies champagne & salad pool party yesterday for a friend’s leaving party. My first … Continue reading →
- Port Moresby Sunsets 2 years ago Some glorious Port Moresby sunsets. Love this time of year when the wet session kicks in. Just so damn hot. Off the deck last Friday night at the yacht club, enjoying dinner and drinks with friends. From our deck at … Continue reading →
- Road trip to Koitaki 2 years ago We headed out to the Koitaki Country Clubon the weekend with friends. A lovely scenic drive about an hour out of Port Moresby, just past Sogeri. A pleasant place for some lunch, a few drinks and a refreshing swim. Here’s … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Papua New Guinea Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Papua New Guinea!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Hot Strong Coffee
02:02 AM December 05, 2012
Jacinta gives me blogging mojo, from crafting through to expating in PNG. An avid blogger since 2006, hotstrongcoffee.com is a must read - get that PNG coffee, relax and enjoy Jacinta's writing and humour.