Hot Strong Coffee
Latest Blog Posts »
- Changing of the guard-dog ... 1 week ago … at the big kids school, TEMIS (The Ela Murray International School).
- Easter Weekend: Swimming & Sunning in Port Moresby 1 month ago This long Easter weekend, we took a few jaunts around Port Moresby ….We decided to go out to Sunset Lodge in Lealea on Saturday, and invited some friends to join us.
- Sunday Sailing 3 months ago Xanthe’s sailing while Xavier navigates (uploaded via wordpress app for android.
- Lazy Sunday 3 months ago Finished doodling another mandala styled flower today. Lovely lazy Sunday afternoon. Last night we had a BBQ to celebrate Waitangi Day with some of our friends here in Port Moresby.
- Waitangi Day 3 months ago Still can’t wrap my head around the fact I saw “happy kiwi day” being used by a large NZ company on their facebook page this Waitangi Day …. while I’m assuming they didn’t mean any offensive, and in fact were … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Papua New Guinea!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Hot Strong Coffee
02:02 AM December 05, 2012
Jacinta gives me blogging mojo, from crafting through to expating in PNG. An avid blogger since 2006, hotstrongcoffee.com is a must read - get that PNG coffee, relax and enjoy Jacinta's writing and humour.