Latest Blog Posts »
- Top Gear: Burma Special, Part one. A Review 8 months ago Originally posted on a life outside parentheses:I’m not a Top Gear aficionado, I’ve seen it once or twice, I know it exists. And I am aware of the pleasure it brings to millions of TV viewers around the world. And if seeing Diana Ross driving around a race track in an Austin Maxi is…
- Business Cards 8 months ago Business Cards Will Take Over Your Life One of the things you will notice when landing in Yangon, is the proliferation of business cards. Not only the domain of businessmen and women, these cards can be found in every shop, restaurant, bar and office. Because of the previous lack of internet...
- Dengue 8 months ago Cases of Dengue will always rise during the rainy season, but the vector does live year round and thus you are always at risk. So here are some reminders. What is it? Dengue is a nasty flu-like illness caused by a virus, and spread by an infected mosquito having a blood meal off you. The […]
- How to Find a Nanny Part II 8 months ago Following on from How to Find a Nanny Part I – http://wp.me/p1MPyQ-5X So apart from actually finding a person to mind your children, what are the other things you need to take into consideration? Far from an exhaustive list, here are a few things to think about; Salary. The best thing to...
- How to Find a Nanny Part I 8 months ago How to Find a Nanny – Part 1 In order to find a nanny, you need first to find a nanny. Bear with me! By that I mean that no amount of advertising or emailing community groups and websites will ever get you as close to finding a nanny as finding another nanny at a […]
Contest Entries »
- Top 5 Socially Responsible Businesses in Yangon Expat Blog Awards 2013 Top 5 Socially Responsible Businesses in YangonWant to shop, eat or do some business in Yangon and feel that you are actually making a difference at the same time? Look no further than these five companies which have all sprung up around town in...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Myanmar Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Myanmar!Copy and paste code to display the Myanmar Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Wilson Blades
17:39 PM December 11, 2012
Wilson Blades is a great blog touching on interesting aspects of living in Myanmar. You can learn about funny shopping experiences and what life is like here as an expat. :) Not only that, she's an amazing woman. :)