Latest Blog Posts »
- Mother Knows Best 2 days ago My mum came to stay last week and it was lovely on so many levels. Being a single mum is hard and going back to work at the same time makes life pretty tough. When one is busy ‘getting on with it’ one forgets how the smallest things can make the biggest difference. Even having […]
- Couch to 5k 3 weeks ago Have you done the Couch to 5k running programme yet? I can’t recommend it enough. There are now a myriad of apps but I first found the podcasts via the NHS website. It takes you from being a non-runner in Week 1, to running 5k (about half an hour) by Week 9. It is genius! It […]
- The Paediatric Dietitian 3 weeks ago We had a visit from Andrea McDougall a couple of weeks ago, a clinical specialist and Paediatric Dietitian. We were referred to her by Dr Christie because I was becoming increasingly concerned about Alfie’s weight gain. He’s always been a big boy and tall for his age, but in the last six months...
- The Rehearsal Diet 2 months ago The blog has been quiet for a while as I’ve gone into rehearsals full time. This has required an astronomical amount of organising, especially in terms of childcare, as rehearsals tend to be a short but intense burst of work, often finishing around the kids bedtime, meaning not only school pick...
- Sleep 3 months ago I love sleep, who doesn’t? As I get olderI notice more and more what a difference it makes in my life. A good night’s sleep is like gold; sets me up for a productive day, restores my sense of humour and enables me to deal with the kids in a more present, less distracted, way. […]
Contest Entries »
- Top 5 Socially Responsible Businesses in Yangon Expat Blog Awards 2013 Top 5 Socially Responsible Businesses in YangonWant to shop, eat or do some business in Yangon and feel that you are actually making a difference at the same time? Look no further than these five companies which have all sprung up around town in...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Myanmar Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Myanmar!Copy and paste code to display the Myanmar Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Wilson Blades
17:39 PM December 11, 2012
Wilson Blades is a great blog touching on interesting aspects of living in Myanmar. You can learn about funny shopping experiences and what life is like here as an expat. :) Not only that, she's an amazing woman. :)