Latest Blog Posts »
- Decluttering Tips 11 months ago Things I have learned from the Great Declutter (and beyond): Have receptacles handy – by which I mean binliners, boxes, carrier bags, whatever. You need to put the stuff you are getting rid of in something, not just pile it up somewhere, creating more clutter. Take it away as soon as...
- Decluttering the Soul 11 months ago Huge thanks must go to my sister who came over last week and kickstarted the decluttering process for me. We are moving house in 10 days time and thank goodness I started when I did. For the first time in our eight year relationship, Pete and I will have all our possessions all together in […]
- Oscar's Heart Murmur 11 months ago Last June we took Oscar to the docs for yet another infernal infection, poor mite, and during the routine check of ears, throat, lungs etc the doctor found a heart murmur*. That moment is etched in my heart forever. All the clichés came true in one fell swoop. Time stood still. It felt like an...
- School Nurse and School Dinners 11 months ago The School Nurse rang me recently. Alfie’s height and weight had been flagged up during her first visit, last year during P1. He was then on the 99th centile for both, so she had requested another appointment and was calling me with the results. She was inordinately relieved to hear that we were...
- Oscar's Heart Murmur 11 months ago Last June we took Oscar to the docs for yet another infernal infection, poor mite, and during the routine check of ears, throat, lungs etc the doctor found a heart murmur. That moment is etched in my heart forever. All the clichés came true in one fell swoop. Time stood still. It felt like an […]
Contest Entries »
- Top 5 Socially Responsible Businesses in Yangon Expat Blog Awards 2013 Top 5 Socially Responsible Businesses in YangonWant to shop, eat or do some business in Yangon and feel that you are actually making a difference at the same time? Look no further than these five companies which have all sprung up around town in...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Myanmar Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Myanmar!Copy and paste code to display the Myanmar Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Wilson Blades
17:39 PM December 11, 2012
Wilson Blades is a great blog touching on interesting aspects of living in Myanmar. You can learn about funny shopping experiences and what life is like here as an expat. :) Not only that, she's an amazing woman. :)