American Expat in Chiang Mai
Latest Blog Posts »
- Perception v. Reality for Bangkok, Thailand 2 days ago Perception v. Reality for Bangkok, Thailand The movie Hangover, part
- Mecca for Backpackers: Khao San Road in Bangkok, Thailand 5 days ago Meet up with backpackers in Machu Picchu or in the depths of Calcutta or roaming the clubs in Hamburg, and you will find that everyone has something to say about this short street in Bangkok, the famous (or infamous)
- Volunteering without paying Big Money 1 week ago Volunteering to help others in faraway places is a very noble act. It also enhances life experiences for those that volunteer.
- The Naga Festival on the Mekong - Fire and Water 1 week ago The Naga Festival Guest Posting by Angie Picardo The Mekong River, in its path from central China to the ocean, forms border between Thailand and Laos as it flows southward.
- Don't Make These 12 Mistakes When Traveling on holiday in Thailand 1 week ago The culture of Thailand is very different from the culture in America.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Thailand!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on American Expat in Chiang Mai
13:35 PM November 26, 2012
Best site for Americans wanting to escape to Chiang Mai.
09:48 AM December 02, 2012
very up to date with real articles about real situations. not like the pie in the sky **** found on most blogs.
10:50 AM December 02, 2012
Agreed, this guy gives it to you straight. Lot's of fantastic information that can only be found by being there.