Walking Through a Life
Latest Blog Posts »
- Marché Maroc, 2013 3 days ago March
- El Jadida Spring Camp 3 weeks ago Last week, the first big heat wave rolled through Morocco, sending temperatures soaring into the 100s, but I was thankfully not around to suffer since I spent last week on the beach, working at spring camp.
- Lost in Translation 2 months ago The spring camp where I’m spending the week working has a small library of French and English books.
- working 9 to 5 (this subject is full of lies) 2 months ago Back in early June last year, I went to Gibraltar and Spain for a week on vacation and came back to find that my students had taken their final exams and stopped coming to class. Which, fair, it's summer vacation. I spend a week or two sitting around the Dar Chabab (my last lesson plan is dated...
- Spelling Bee Morocco 3 months ago Last year a PCV down south ran a spelling bee for his region.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Walking Through a Life has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!