Latest Blog Posts »
- First Communion Granada 2013 4 months ago Saturday was the first communion for many of the children in our neighborhood. Over 60 children participated. See the photos at:/first-communion-2013-granada.html [...]
- Nica Nuggets 10/28/13 7 months ago Latest issue of the weekly Nicaragua Community Newsletter Nica Nuggets. Several interesting articles and other nuggets.http://www.nicaragua-community.com/nica-nuggets-102813/ [...]
- Asking For Money 6 months ago [...]
- Nica Nuggets 10/21/13 6 months ago [...]
- Buying Property in Nicaragua - The Process 6 months ago [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Nicaragua Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Nicaragua!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Nicaragua Guide
23:23 PM August 03, 2013
Often blogs are terribly personal and don't contain much information valuable to people other than family and friends, but this one does. Amy and Darrell's blog is extremely well written and researched and provides detailed information on subjects of interest to people thinking of moving to NIcaragua. Of interest to me were the stats on real estate valuation and taxes and the lack of an MLS, not something real estate agents are likely to point out to you. Thanks to Amy and Darrell for this useful blog.
23:43 PM November 27, 2013
I just wanted to say that I love your blog (and especially Nica Notes). It is extremely useful and interesting. I still refer back to your article on the buses (with handy bus schedule links included). Thanks for putting so much care and effort into your newsletter - it is often a lifesaver for me!