An Expat Life in Nicaragua
Latest Blog Posts »
- That's not a bug... 3 months ago …THIS is a bug:
- Rugby Comes to San Juan del Sur 3 months ago “Rugby is great. The players don’t wear helmets or padding; they just beat the living daylights out of each other and then go for a beer. I love that.” ~Joe Theismann San Juan is now proud to boast its first … Continue reading →
- Obtaining Nicaraguan Residency 3 months ago I was opening my computer to write a post about obtaining residency in Nicaragua when I stumbled across the following article.
- Relocation Consultations 4 months ago I am so excited to announce my latest endeavour as a Relocation Consultant!
- Working from home today... 4 months ago No complaints
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » An Expat Life in Nicaragua has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!