Rewired and Retired in Nicaragua
Latest Blog Posts »
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Spare Me a Trip to the Dentist! 1 day ago The Weekly Photo Challenge is spare. Oh! Please! Spare me a trip to the dentist. It isn’t easy when I have a toothache. It involves catching the early ferry for an hour’s trip to the dentist on the mainland. The … Continue reading →
- Signs of the Times 1 week ago Originally posted on Rewired and Retired in Nicaragua: Warning: This post is hypocritical, cynical, and questionable because I have no answers, only more questions. Yesterday, I read a post from a blogging friend. She was invited to speak at an…
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Be Jubilant 1 week ago The Weekly Photo Challenge is jubilant. “If you walk in joy, happiness is close behind.” ― Todd Stocker A captivated toddler in Mexico… “To make this world joyful, let your heart overflow with joy.” ― Debasish Mridha MD The euphoria … Continue reading →
- Chocolate in My Veins 1 week ago “What is happening to me happens to all fruits that grow ripe. It is the honey in my veins that makes my blood thicker, and my soul quieter.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche I awoke to find three chocolate (Cacao) pods … Continue reading →
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Not Just Another Pretty Face 2 weeks ago The Weekly Photo Challenge is Face. I like to capture candid expressions and these Nicaraguans put a smile on my face! Chocolate! Written all over his face. Who took a bite out of the birthday cake? No poker-face here. Guilty! … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Nicaragua Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Nicaragua!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Rewired and Retired in Nicaragua
09:49 AM August 29, 2013
As a single woman of 55, trying to figure out my options for future retirement, this blog - rewired and retired really put costs of living in perspective for me. I am convinced that I can live in Nicaragua and afford what is considered there a very nice lifestyle. Hope run away inflation and discovery by tourism doesnt change it before I get there.
23:46 PM November 27, 2013
This was one of the first blogs I followed and it is really special! It's one of the reasons I ventured to Ometepe (one of the reasons I even knew about it) and it's just a really charming place. The blog is excellent - very creative and unexpected. I am always happy when an e-mail alerts me to a new post!