Rewired and Retired in Nicaragua
Latest Blog Posts »
- Happy Trails! 1 week ago “Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you … Continue reading →
- Humans of Nicaragua: Think Potential 1 week ago “Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Do not bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.” ― William Faulkner When we first rented our little beach shack … Continue reading →
- Cost of Living: March 2017 2 weeks ago Since I am preparing envelopes for our house sitters with two and a half months of expenses, I thought I would give you an idea of our latest cost of living expenses for the month of March 2017. We own … Continue reading →
- Kava Culture 2 weeks ago “Kava is like chamomile on steroids.”~ unknown. I always stress out before we leave on a trip. This month we are leaving for two and one half months. First stop Cuba, then Mexico for a month, then to the … Continue reading →
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Road Taken 2 weeks ago The weekly photo challenge is The Road Taken “Roads are long; make them short with a good company!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan When we have visitors, we always take them to Charco Verde on Ometepe Island. I’ve written about this … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Nicaragua Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Nicaragua!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Rewired and Retired in Nicaragua
09:49 AM August 29, 2013
As a single woman of 55, trying to figure out my options for future retirement, this blog - rewired and retired really put costs of living in perspective for me. I am convinced that I can live in Nicaragua and afford what is considered there a very nice lifestyle. Hope run away inflation and discovery by tourism doesnt change it before I get there.
23:46 PM November 27, 2013
This was one of the first blogs I followed and it is really special! It's one of the reasons I ventured to Ometepe (one of the reasons I even knew about it) and it's just a really charming place. The blog is excellent - very creative and unexpected. I am always happy when an e-mail alerts me to a new post!