Rewired and Retired in Nicaragua
Latest Blog Posts »
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Yellow 2 days ago The Weekly Photo Challenge is: Yellow Yesterday, I was sweeping my porch and swept up a beautiful yellow male Io moth. At first, I thought it was dead, but when threatened he flipped his forewings forward exposing the large eyespots … Continue reading →
- This Land is for All of We 1 week ago Something to think about today. Thanks to PrettyGoodProductions for telling this story. Tagged: Nicaraguan Canal Project, Pretty Good Productions, Rama community
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Twinkle 1 week ago The Weekly Photo Challenge is Twinkle. The night of Purisima in Nicaragua, there were a few twinkling lights, but the lights weren’t working in the star at the top of the Christmas tree. Instead, I waited until the moon was … Continue reading →
- A Natural Christmas in Nicaragua 1 week ago “Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn’t before! What if Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas…perhaps…means a little bit more!” ― Dr. Seuss, How the Grinch Stole Christmas! There are a few traditions … Continue reading →
- International Human Rights Day in Nicaragua 1 week ago “The rights of every man are diminished when the rights of one man are threatened.” ― John F. Kennedy December 10th is International Human Rights Day. In honor of this day, a great March Against the Nicaraguan Canal is scheduled … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Nicaragua Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Nicaragua!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Rewired and Retired in Nicaragua
09:49 AM August 29, 2013
As a single woman of 55, trying to figure out my options for future retirement, this blog - rewired and retired really put costs of living in perspective for me. I am convinced that I can live in Nicaragua and afford what is considered there a very nice lifestyle. Hope run away inflation and discovery by tourism doesnt change it before I get there.
23:46 PM November 27, 2013
This was one of the first blogs I followed and it is really special! It's one of the reasons I ventured to Ometepe (one of the reasons I even knew about it) and it's just a really charming place. The blog is excellent - very creative and unexpected. I am always happy when an e-mail alerts me to a new post!