Rewired and Retired in Nicaragua
Latest Blog Posts »
- Christmas and Summer Vacation Rolled into One 1 week ago Sometimes you’re just the sweetest thing. Like Christmas, summer vacation, and a brand-new puppy rolled into one. ~ Haruki Murakami School is out! This year flew by so quickly. For children in Nicaragua, Christmas and summer vacation is rolled into … Continue reading →
- The Concept of Just One in Nicaragua 1 week ago Just one step. Just one mile. Just one dollar. Just one kiss. Just one person. When we look at life through the lens of ‘one,’ everything becomes that much more attainable. ~Mark Ebeling The other day, I ran out of … Continue reading →
- Airbnb Hospitality Around the World 3 weeks ago “Whenever you go on a trip to visit foreign lands or distant places, remember that they are all someone’s home and backyard.” ― Vera Nazarian If you follow my blog, you know that we are passionate travelers. However, the older … Continue reading →
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Experimental Photos 4 weeks ago The Weekly WordPress Photo Challenge is experimental. I downloaded a photo app called Prisma and I enjoy experimenting with the moods I can apply to my photos. Waiting for the show to begin at my local elementary school. Pumpkins are … Continue reading →
- Nicaraguan Superstitions 1 month ago “What we don’t understand we can make mean anything.” ― Chuck Palahniuk Isn’t that the truth? You probably have a few of your own superstitions. I know I have many. I’ve skirted around the ladder propped up in our backyard … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Nicaragua Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Nicaragua!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Rewired and Retired in Nicaragua
09:49 AM August 29, 2013
As a single woman of 55, trying to figure out my options for future retirement, this blog - rewired and retired really put costs of living in perspective for me. I am convinced that I can live in Nicaragua and afford what is considered there a very nice lifestyle. Hope run away inflation and discovery by tourism doesnt change it before I get there.
23:46 PM November 27, 2013
This was one of the first blogs I followed and it is really special! It's one of the reasons I ventured to Ometepe (one of the reasons I even knew about it) and it's just a really charming place. The blog is excellent - very creative and unexpected. I am always happy when an e-mail alerts me to a new post!