Rewired and Retired in Nicaragua
Latest Blog Posts »
- Driving Ms. Debbie 1 day ago “Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” ― Lao Tzu Life is a trip in the land … Continue reading →
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Night Lights 4 days ago We just returned to Ometepe Island from a marathon of airports…18 to be exact. In two weeks! I enjoy taking night photos, and I had plenty of time riding red eye flights across the U.S. to snap a few good … Continue reading →
- Weekly Photo Challenge: True Grit 1 week ago Our visit to Yosemite, Lake Tahoe, and Reno has been a vacation of endurance. Arriving in Yosemite National Park to visit our son and his fiancé, firefighters used natural barriers of granite walls to help contain 4,500 fire affected acres. … Continue reading →
- From Volcanoes to Granite Mountains 2 weeks ago Upon entering the employee housing in Yosemite National Park, there are signs in the windows stating, “Don’t take Yosemite for Granite.” From our land of volcanoes to the land of granite peaks and mountains, we bask in the wonder of … Continue reading →
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hum-hand-ity of Nicaragua 2 weeks ago “Seven Deadly Sins Wealth without work Pleasure without conscience Science without humanity Knowledge without character Politics without principle Commerce without morality Worship without sacrifice.” ― Mahatma Gandhi The humanity of Nicaragua can be portrayed through their hands. Enjoy the...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Nicaragua Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Nicaragua!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Rewired and Retired in Nicaragua
09:49 AM August 29, 2013
As a single woman of 55, trying to figure out my options for future retirement, this blog - rewired and retired really put costs of living in perspective for me. I am convinced that I can live in Nicaragua and afford what is considered there a very nice lifestyle. Hope run away inflation and discovery by tourism doesnt change it before I get there.
23:46 PM November 27, 2013
This was one of the first blogs I followed and it is really special! It's one of the reasons I ventured to Ometepe (one of the reasons I even knew about it) and it's just a really charming place. The blog is excellent - very creative and unexpected. I am always happy when an e-mail alerts me to a new post!