Rewired and Retired in Nicaragua
Latest Blog Posts »
- Where does the Mango Stop and the Sky Begin? 1 week ago One way can be learned by starting to see the magic in everything. Sometimes it seems to be hiding but it is always there. The more we can see the magic in one thing, a tiny flower, a mango, someone … Continue reading →
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Mastering the Force of Nature 1 week ago The weekly photo challenge is Forces of Nature. “Man masters nature not by force, but by understanding” ― Jacob Bronowski The rainy season has begun in Nicaragua. Our first rain started gently, and I grabbed my camera to … Continue...
- Five Tips for Making a New Path 2 weeks ago “No single decision you ever made has led in a straight line to where you find yourself now. You peeked down some paths and took a few steps before turning back. You followed some paths that came to a dead-end … Continue reading →
- Let's Get Real about Working in Nicaragua 2 weeks ago Since my post, Lets Get Real about Retiring to Nicaragua, was a big hit, I am going to have a monthly post on Let’s Get Real about… This month’s post is Let’s Get Real about Working in Nicaragua. It all … Continue reading →
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Intricate Fibonacci 2 weeks ago The Weekly Photo Challenge is intricate. I have always been fascinated by the complex Fibonacci numbering system found in nature. This intricate mathematical arrangement occurs everywhere. When the spirals in my pineapple are counted, the two sets are found to … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Nicaragua Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Nicaragua!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Rewired and Retired in Nicaragua
09:49 AM August 29, 2013
As a single woman of 55, trying to figure out my options for future retirement, this blog - rewired and retired really put costs of living in perspective for me. I am convinced that I can live in Nicaragua and afford what is considered there a very nice lifestyle. Hope run away inflation and discovery by tourism doesnt change it before I get there.
23:46 PM November 27, 2013
This was one of the first blogs I followed and it is really special! It's one of the reasons I ventured to Ometepe (one of the reasons I even knew about it) and it's just a really charming place. The blog is excellent - very creative and unexpected. I am always happy when an e-mail alerts me to a new post!