Rewired and Retired in Nicaragua
Latest Blog Posts »
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Speculating on Perspective 1 day ago The Weekly Photo Challenge is Perspective. Sometimes life is but a dream. What is real? How do we perceive our world? One photo stories from two perspectives on Ometepe Island, Nicaragua. Ocean waves? Beach grass gently waving along the shore? … Continue reading →
- The Soul of the World 3 days ago There is a small concrete pyramid on the top of a hill on Big Corn Island, Nicaragua. Supposedly, this is a sacred place…the soul of the world…only one of eight places in the world, where the vertices of a flattened … Continue reading →
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Abandoned on Corn Island 4 days ago “Do we not each dream of dreams? Do we not dance on the notes of lost memories? Then are we not each dreamers of tomorrow and yesterday, since dreams play when time is askew? Are we not all adrift in … Continue reading →
- Colorism Confusion 1 week ago “One of my theories is that the hearts of men are about alike, no matter what their skin color.” ~ Mark Twain I noticed our taxi driver’s arm protector on our way to Ojo de Agua the other day. “How … Continue reading →
- The Divine Women's Soccer Team Thanks YOU! 2 weeks ago “Gratitude paints little smiley faces on everything it touches.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich, Smile Anyway The Divine Women’s Soccer team of the indigenous community of Los Ramos is all smiles today! Our son, Cory, delivered the donations we received from … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Nicaragua Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Nicaragua!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Rewired and Retired in Nicaragua
09:49 AM August 29, 2013
As a single woman of 55, trying to figure out my options for future retirement, this blog - rewired and retired really put costs of living in perspective for me. I am convinced that I can live in Nicaragua and afford what is considered there a very nice lifestyle. Hope run away inflation and discovery by tourism doesnt change it before I get there.
23:46 PM November 27, 2013
This was one of the first blogs I followed and it is really special! It's one of the reasons I ventured to Ometepe (one of the reasons I even knew about it) and it's just a really charming place. The blog is excellent - very creative and unexpected. I am always happy when an e-mail alerts me to a new post!