Latest Blog Posts »
- A foot in the snow and other stuff 1 day ago A foot in the snow Temperatures dropped to 11 F (minus 11.6667 centigrade) and it has been snowing. I have difficulties going out in nature but this is what I saw from my sliding glass door. The sky here always returns to enamel blue when the sun comes back. and the foot in the snow ? here...
- Garbled 1 week ago In all truth I am really short of recent good pictures to post. For now I’ll do the best I can with what I can manage. A blizzard was supposed to hit Denver but it moved south-east, dumping only about 6 to 8 inches on us during the night. When I got up very early this morning this […]
- Wordless Wednesday, late but ... 2 weeks ago I missed W W while I was trying to resuscitate myself on this blog so two days late here goes, from my California days. vm © 2006Filed under: flowers, memories, roses, views and visions Tagged: a rose is a rose is ..., Abbaye de Cluny rose
- And more of the same 2 weeks ago The Rocky Mountains Because of my problem with oxygen I have not dared to go to the highest elevations, so for the time being I do not have the most spectacular views of these mountains. And I really regret that I can no longer hike! THE MAP a balloon over the Rockies, these travelers of...
- ... am I 'losing it'... ??? let me know 2 weeks ago Hello blog friends : I made a post that somehow disappeared. Called First light – Can anybody see it ? Please let me know I think that Word Press snatched my initial draft and ran with it, but mixed-up in publishing correctly. I have killed that fiendish phantom. I hope all is well on my...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » ilghepardo has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!