Latest Blog Posts »
- Leptis Magna 2 months ago Originally posted on El Ojo Inoportuno: No creo que mucha gente haya oído hablar de Leptis Magna, la ciudad romana situada a unos cien kilómetros al este de Trípoli. Supongo que se debe a que está localizada en un país sin tradición turística y es una pena, porque se trata de uno de los...
- Snow blizzard 2 months ago A few simple images of today from my sliding glass door March 23 2016 blizzard at noon _______________________________________ Blizzard Warning Northeastern Colorado National Weather Service Heavy snow with snowfall rates up to 3 inches per hour will persist under the heaviest snow … Total snow...
- A sad day 2 months ago My beloved cat Paladin that I had nicknamed my-prince-charming, had to be put to sleep forever on March 8. He had been ill for some time with renal failure. It was a very sad day for me. I raised him from a kitten. He was fifteen years old. Here is a tribute to this friend of mine. ...
- Peaceful Silent Sunday 3 months ago ~~ Oliver a star-stature cat sleeps blissfully ~~ kc © 2016 Filed under: almost a fable, cats, imagination, pets, weekly challenge Tagged: cat charm, ilghepardo.wordpress.com, Olive sleeps, peace, silence, silk, white paws
- Seasons 4 months ago S u m m e r ~~~ t h e s u n f l o w e r s s h a d e t h e m s e l v e s ~~~ vm © 2016Filed under: memories, The seasons, views and visions Tagged: Brugmansia in bloom, California garden, gardens, Idaho, ilghepardo.wordpress.com, […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » ilghepardo has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!