Latest Blog Posts »
- So, inevitably ... 1 day ago WHITE SUN THIS MORNING Inevitable nature takes its course only two little birds at the feeder, backyard at 10 a.m. melt water on glass the above is a detail of this scene: sitting in the car with the motor running ornamental grass, snow, and red fire hydrant what is going on in the first snow...
- ... and goodbye to all this 2 days ago Fall has now come and gone, it has been glorified in countless photos that we admired and enjoyed. Now, as we espy* Winter we need to say goodbye to all that. I have had these leaves from past and current Autumns becoming ripe on the floor. Now they seem ready to be posted. And many […]
- Where is this 4 days ago A collection of old photos that I cannot all recognize. They exert their attraction on me exactly because I cannot remember their where and their when… how much of my past life has equally vanished into shadowy remnants and unanswerable questions ? these images surfaced from boxes and albums...
- A visit to mysteries under observation 1 week ago # 1 observation and study As everybody that comes to this blog already knows I am a fan of NASA Science News. Just now I discovered what happens to a candle flame in microgravity and here it is : we know this fire flame very well in many settings on earth the same fire flame […]
- Few words Wednesday 1 week ago WINTER REST Paladin the cat ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ vm (c) 2013 Tagged: cats, ilghepardo.wordpress.com, languid dreaming, lazy cat, Paladin, pale orange cats, resting
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » ilghepardo has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!