Latest Blog Posts »
- Lizards 11 hours ago part of my collections of pins and other oddities vm (c) 2014 Tagged: collections, ilghepardo.wordpress.com, lizards
- Cee's challenge : Sepia Tones 1 week ago ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I have been very lethargic lately; I have not posted for a while, but today I see Cee’s challenge about sepia images and it wakes me up to do it too. Thank you Cee ! I have never been too fond of sepias from photos, I always preferred the drawings...
- Another jump into the cosmos 2 weeks ago Supernovas Slosh Before Exploding Feb. 19, 2014: A longstanding mystery of astronomy, how supernovas explode, might finally have been solved with the help of NASA’s Nuclear Spectroscopic Telescope Array (NuSTAR). The high-energy X-ray observatory has mapped radioactive material in the...
- The recycle witch 3 weeks ago A small benevolent witch lives with me; I made her, but I still have to finish her… anyway she saw all the dried leaves and flowers that I have not yet thrown out and she decided to gather them up so they can be recycled as the flowers of this coming Spring. Here she is […]
- The Railway Bridge 3 weeks ago The Railway Bridge A mini-story. A collaboration with Feralc4t.wordpress.com ____________________________________________________ He biked to work every day. He biked fast, legs all agog, swinging sideways, high above his saddle, whistling to himself. Every day he had to pass the railway...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » ilghepardo has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!