Latest Blog Posts »
- Timidly 2 days ago Timid small marguerites, probably some kind of weed, are sticking up in a flowerbed. Abandoned and not cared for they still come up to cheer me this morning, witnesses to the power of the season. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ vm (c) 2014 Tagged: happy survivors, ilghepardo.wordpress.com, power...
- A friend and Wikipedia to the rescue ... 2 days ago What was that flowering tree that nobody could identify? a friend made a suggestion and Wiki confirmed it this is the mystery flowering tree that I posted earlier, but what is it ??? It is : A Pyrus calleryana, the Callery pear, (or flowering pear), a species of ornamental pear native to...
- A Word a Week Challenge: Round 2 days ago Round : a tree section with horns and other mystery signs and symbols abstracted under water ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ vm (c) 2011 A Word a Week Photography Challenge: Round Tagged: beauty of trees, deconstructions, ilghepardo.wordpress.com, nature, round, weekly challenge, word...
- Simple springtime 4 days ago Forsythia in the distance ♣ ♣ ♣ I thought that it was a poplar but they do not bloom like this so I do not know what it is, not a fruit tree anyway … ___________________________________ vm (c) 2014 Tagged: ilghepardo.wordpress.com, Springtime 2014
- Wordless Wednesday 4 days ago One of my funny Scotties, post coming … ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ vm (c) 2005 Tagged: ilghepardo.wordpress.com, my dogs, Scottie mix, Severino
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » ilghepardo has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!