Latest Blog Posts »
- All is green 1 week ago The green challenge is so appropriate for me ! I am now in Lakewood, Colorado: the Denver area is very green of natural trees and vegetation. The green effect and the continuous open blue skies are the most noticeable difference between this area and the Idaho valley where I lived. My back...
- Progressing .... morphing .... 2 weeks ago I am on my last day in Idaho the past few months felt like this but now there is some ‘bling’ into future days I leave for Colorado tomorrow. Wish me well! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ vm © 2014 Tagged: changing life, Idaho to Colorado, ilghepardo.wordpress.com, moving on
- ... the struggle is not for nothing ... 2 months ago Say not the struggle naught availeth The title to a poem by Arthur Hugh Clough 1819 – 1861 I take that title as a motto in view of my current struggles. I don’t find the poem itself all to my taste: they wrote that way in the 19th century, but the title is an apt concept […]
- Intermission 3 months ago Things are happening in my life that interfere with the mind-mood I need to make any posts. Not health related, but changes that I find difficult to handle. When the situations is resolved I’ll be back. In the meantime I’ll follow your blogs and leave comments. This blog will be silent for...
- Still August 3 months ago Mid-month, what is now happening besides the super-moon and the meteor showers ? (which I have not seen) ~~ not much ~~ a few freshly picked plums and peaches a maple leaf garland torn off by the wind some transparent leaves against the sky and what I see beyond the white picket fence...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » ilghepardo has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!