Latest Blog Posts »
- Pillow Giveaway? Happy Monday. 1 day ago Unless you are in one of the royal residences,living in Londonforces you to becomeselective on what itemsenter your home.I'd like to attribute my selective purchasing skillsto a cool, minimalist mentality...but the truth is,we just don't have the space!With the absence of garages, attics, spare...
- GiGi New York: Tote-ally Awesome. 6 days ago Traveling a lotoffers you the ability to learnhow to travel smart.You learn what things you can do withoutand what things you absolutely can't live without.Pretty much anything that weighs more than
- Happy/Sad Mother's Day. 1 week ago Mother's Day is this weekend.
- I Pledge Allegiance... 1 week ago My favorite things about coming back to the USare, in no particular order:
- The Lovely Drawer: Chorizo & Butter Bean Stew 3 weeks ago Sometimes it can be scary when people offer to cook for you.You just don't know if what tastes good to someone elsewill taste as good to you.But with a newborn baby,you kinda don't really care.You just relish the idea that you won't have to think through what to make,bother with running to the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Aspiring Kennedy has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!