Why on earth did I move to Argentina?
Latest Blog Posts »
- Every King wears a Crown 2 months ago As we all know, every king wears a crown… Although I do know it has become a bit out of …Continue reading →
- The Red Light City 6 months ago Patience is what I thought I have already learned. When you live in Argentina, patience is what you need. To …Continue reading →
- Sí se puede!! (yes we can) 10 months ago Today was the big day, the day we have all been hoping and waiting for, not just for weeks, but …Continue reading →
- She's finally off 10 months ago An era has ended. Cristina Fernandez de Kirschner is off. It is not at all to her liking, like a …Continue reading →
- Après nous, le déluge ! * 11 months ago It feels like a good wind is blowing over Argentina. It all started with the celebrations after it was known …Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Why on earth did I move to Argentina? has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!