Why on earth did I move to Argentina?
Latest Blog Posts »
- Après nous, le déluge ! * 3 weeks ago It feels like a good wind is blowing over Argentina. It all started with the celebrations after it was known …Continue reading →
- The importance of water 4 months ago Sometimes, living abroad and traveling a lot means it can be hard to meet up with friends. Especially when they …Continue reading →
- Alles voor het vaderland (tout pour la patrie) 5 months ago It is our National holiday. 185 years ago our country was founded. All those long centuries before, the our surrounding …Continue reading →
- "I kiss her on the mouth... 5 months ago no matter her stinking breath” (Stephan Vanfleteren about Charleroi) It is a dark and gloomy day. One of those that …Continue reading →
- Lists 5 months ago I think everyone has a list of places he or she wants to visit in his or her life. Historical …Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Why on earth did I move to Argentina? has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!