Why on earth did I move to Argentina?
Latest Blog Posts »
- It's an ill Wind 2 days ago In Argentina they have a thing called the “Piqueteros”. Wikipedia defines it as : ‘The word piquetero is a neologism …Continue reading →
- E.U. avant la lettre 6 days ago Long before (almost) all the European countries united in the European Community, now known as European Union (E.U.), the Europeans …Continue reading →
- The Oldest House in Town 1 week ago I am told that there has been a lot to do about the oldest house in Antwerp, also known as …Continue reading →
- Folklore Junkie 2 weeks ago Where ever in the world I am I look up Folklore, but when in Belgium it seems folklore has to come …Continue reading →
- Too Little Time 3 weeks ago Does it ever happen to you that you have so much to do but you feel like there is so …Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Why on earth did I move to Argentina? has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!