Why on earth did I move to Argentina?
Latest Blog Posts »
- Lists 3 hours ago I think everyone has a list of places he or she wants to visit in his or her life. Historical …Continue reading →
- flatties 5 days ago Put me in a luxurious beach hotel under a palm tree and I will die of boredom. Going on road …Continue reading →
- Coincidence 3 weeks ago Finally. The Belgians are very patient people. For days, for weeks even, the weatherman has been promising summer temperatures (whatever …Continue reading →
- It's an ill Wind 2 months ago In Argentina they have a thing called the “Piqueteros”. Wikipedia defines it as : ‘The word piquetero is a neologism …Continue reading →
- E.U. avant la lettre 2 months ago Long before (almost) all the European countries united in the European Community, now known as European Union (E.U.), the Europeans …Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Why on earth did I move to Argentina? has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!