La Cocina de Leslie
Latest Blog Posts »
- Pumpkin Spice Mexican Hot Chocolate 1 week ago One of the things I love most about fall, aside from Halloween and Thanksgiving, is that the cool crisp weather is all the excuse I need to head into my Cocina to whip up a soothing hot beverage.
- Cake Slice Bakers: Pumpkin Apple Cake 1 week ago A couple of months ago, I can't remember if it was late August or early September, my Hubby and kiddies all came to me with one complaint, "You haven't baked us a cake in FOREVER! What kind of food blogger are you??? We want cake!"
- Pumpkin Tres Leches Cake w/ Cinnamon Cream Cheese Whipped Cream 2 weeks ago I have been debating whether or not to share this recipe for a couple of years now.
- Pumpkin Chicken Enchiladas #SundaySupper 2 weeks ago It taken me a while this year, thanks to my recent obsession with sweet potatoes, but pumpkin has finally made an appearance in my Cocina.
- Bloody Maria (Cocktail) #SundaySupper 3 months ago It's time for our annual #SundaySupper Halloween party!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » La Cocina de Leslie has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!