The English Gaucho
Latest Blog Posts »
- A couple of weeks ago we got a call from the TV... 4 hours ago A couple of weeks ago we got a call from the TV Chanel 13, one of the biggest TV companies in Argentina to ask if they could film an episode of their hit programme A Question of Weight on the estancia. The programme is a well know format in many countries. People are selected that have to...
- Welcome Milena (Milli to us now) 1 week ago Milli (on the left) with Hester who is on La Margarita on our working holiday programeIt’s always so nice to meet new volunteers when they arrive here for the first time. To see them settle in and grow into the estancia. To see them at first a little bewildered as they get used to La...
- Good to be Home Eating Home Grown Lettuce 4 weeks ago Home grown lettuce tastes good As some of you who read my blog regularly (the two of you know who you are!) will know I have been in the UK for a few weeks with friends and family. I love going back to see friends and family to catch up on the gossip and scandal, see the odd musician...
- Meanwhile ... 1 month ago Us and the cows are eagerly awaiting for the new wine menu for Christmas - hurry up Susana! our in-house sommelier
- At Last.............................. 2 months ago summer is coming no need to say more for now!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The English Gaucho has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!