In Patagonia Argentina
Latest Blog Posts »
- going home op-ed 3 months ago While I fluctate between hyper-ventilating over
- my worldly MKS, quotes from the little heathens 2 months ago I read one book last year. Which is about 100 less than I usually read in a year. Missions life is busy.
- weekend ramblings and other stuff 3 months ago I wrote this a while ago. I can’t seem to finish anything these days. I start one thing, then get distracted by a million others.
- missions, penguins, and mr. kitty 3 months ago I’ve been a bad blogger. And even worse newsletter writer. Both take a lot of time. And motivation. Not sure which one I’m missing. A MISSIONS UPDATE Tony has been in the slums a lot, visiting, checking up on people, … Continue
- what we're doing and where we're going 4 months ago We’ve been missionaries in Argentina for 18 months now. We moved here thinking it would be long-term, otherwise we wouldn’t have brought all our stuff. We thought we’d be here for two years minimum, five or ten if God enabled … Continue
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » In Patagonia Argentina has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!