Noruega en Argentina
Latest Blog Posts »
- YEITE 3 months ago I finally visited a small restaurant in Villa Crespo that I have been wanting to go to for ages. It is called YEITE. From what I had read, it focused on great raw materials and just tasty, quality food. And … Continue reading →
- Noruega en Paraguay 2 months ago I started this post almost a year ago; time to finish it! While there are not a lot of Norwegians in Argentina, there are definitely some, and there are a few resources available, such as the Embassy (although they don’t … Continue reading →
- Snapshots from a roadtrip 3 months ago
- Salinas Grandes, Jujuy Province 3 months ago Just a snapshot from a great roadtrip! This is the Salinas Grandes, a large salt field in the province of Juyuy in north-west Argentina.
- Songs for 17. mai! 3 months ago 17. mai is just around the corner, and will of course be celebrated in Buenos Aires as well. In preparation, I want to share a post by a blogger from Spain living in Bergen: DERIAAFIORDOYCUENTO20. I enjoy the blog a … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Noruega en Argentina has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!