Noruega en Argentina
Latest Blog Posts »
- Snapshots from a roadtrip 1 day ago
- Salinas Grandes, Jujuy Province 2 days ago Just a snapshot from a great roadtrip! This is the Salinas Grandes, a large salt field in the province of Juyuy in north-west Argentina.
- Songs for 17. mai! 1 week ago 17. mai is just around the corner, and will of course be celebrated in Buenos Aires as well. In preparation, I want to share a post by a blogger from Spain living in Bergen: DERIAAFIORDOYCUENTO20. I enjoy the blog a … Continue reading →
- Volunteering in Buenos Aires 2 weeks ago Sometimes I get asked about volunteer opportunities in Buenos Aires, and today journalist (and sommelier!) Sorrel Mosely-Williams wrote a great post on where to volunteer in the city. Check it out! Experience the Joy of Volunteering in Buenos Aires.
- I am COLD!! 2 weeks ago This is a very whiney and “first world problem” kind of post, but I am FREEZING and I don’t like it!! April was amazing, very warm and beautiful, but May has arrived with freezing cold winds and nighttime temperatures close … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Noruega en Argentina has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!