Latest Blog Posts »
- 2013 Naadam events Ulaanbaatar and countryside 1 hour ago Mongolia - Naadam 2013 - ProgramNaadam festival, (11-13 July 2013), is the happiest time in Mongolia. It is also the peak of the tourist season. In Mongolian Naadam is known as "eriin gurvan naadam" (эрийн гурван...
- older news items for tourists 5 months ago older news items September 14, 2012 Bulgan NaadamBulgan aimag (province) will celebrate on 14 September, the return of the London Olympic hero, Judo gold medalist, Tuvshinbayar.The celebration will include a Naadam celebration with 62 wrestlers and four age group horse races. There is plenty of...
- . 9 months ago Adventures in a land where - Nomadic hospitality is a way of lifeNews for tourist's - Summer 2012 September 14, 2012 Bulgan NaadamBulgan aimag (province) will celebrate on 14 September, the return of the London Olympic hero, Judo gold medalist, Tuvshinbayar. The celebration will include a Naadam...
- Khalkhin Gol Battle 1939 10 months ago Khalkhinbook Zhukov Bookend notes
- The Bulgan Border Crossing 11 months ago News for tourists - May 2011The Bulgan/Takashiken border crossing
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Mongolia!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » To Mongolia has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!