Latest Blog Posts »
- My fight against weEvil 1 day ago Anyone who lives in Mumbai (or India in general) will know about the fight against the evil that is the
- My Mumbai Waitrose Joy! 3 days ago I am sure I am a year behind everyone else who lives in the Powai area, but yesterday, I discovered the Waitrose aisle at Hypercity supermarket.
- Learning to Cook Mughlai Style 1 week ago I don't know whether it is because of the monsoon, but my mind has been turning to the subject of food rather a lot as of late.
- You say tamatar, I say tomato... 1 week ago Ever since we got here, we've had problems being understood by Indians.
- What not to wear in India 2 weeks ago Just because I wear the odd kurta and churidar does not mean I’ve gone all ‘effnic’.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » BombayJules has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!