Madam let me tell you one thing
Latest Blog Posts »
- Signage Sunday: Very focused love 4 days ago Do you see the dog in this picture? Little white dog, being very, very good and waiting for it’s owner to return. It’s sitting directly in front of the door to the store, while tied to a bike stand. Tied … Continue reading → The post Signage Sunday: Very focused love appeared first on Madam...
- Video: 1 minute holiday: Queen's Bath, Hampi, Karnataka 6 days ago So we’ve been on a bit of a Hampi kick recently – and as it is my favourite place on earth… I’m going to give you a bit more of the joy of the place. This week we’re at the … Continue reading → The post Video: 1 minute holiday: Queen’s Bath, Hampi, Karnataka appeared first on Madam...
- Signage Sunday: Dreek. The real reason I don't live in the UK 1 week ago Do you know the Scottish word ‘dreek’? It means bad weather. In some areas of Scotland it means really bad weather – soaking wet and freezing cold. But with my Ayrshire chums it usually meant that horrible cold, wet weather … Continue reading → The post Signage Sunday: Dreek. The real...
- Video: 1 minute holiday: Rickshaw ride at Hampi Bazaar 1 week ago Remember we took a ride in a rickshaw together back in Bangalore? Well this week, we’re bouncing along through the Unesco world heritage site that is Hampi. We’re in Hampi Bazaar, and you can see the crowded streets, cows and … Continue reading → The post Video: 1 minute holiday: Rickshaw...
- View from the office: 6 August 2014 2 weeks ago I’ve had a few people asking where I’m staying in Toronto and how I’m liking being over here. So today I’m sharing my little hideaway in Toronto. I’ve been trying out different areas in the city and this month I’m … Continue reading → The post View from the office: 6 August 2014...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: India Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in India!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 57 reviews on Madam let me tell you one thing
22:13 PM December 09, 2012
22:39 PM December 09, 2012
What a great blog - it always makes me giggle. Thanks so much!
23:01 PM December 09, 2012
23:03 PM December 09, 2012
Honestly, I come to read when I just need relief from the over-seriousness with which we take ourselves here in the States. Refreshing, silly, sarcastic fun! LOVE it!
10:24 AM December 10, 2012
Liz has such a terrific way with words - I always come away smiling from a visit to this blog.
13:01 PM December 10, 2012
I love this blog. So diverse!!!
15:34 PM December 10, 2012
A Great Blog, That I have had the honour of recently meeting Liz. I will follow and read often. I am Grateful for this opportunity.
17:06 PM December 10, 2012
Liz Scully is incredibly funny. Reading her observations of life in India is like an insiders view of an India that foreigners rarely get to see. A must read for anyone who loves to travel and is an anthropologist at heart.
17:55 PM December 10, 2012
a refreshing look into an exploring mind. Liz helps me see in my minds eye her observation on our day to day world. More like a friend than some anonymous person sitting at a keyboard, alone in the middle of then night.
18:24 PM December 10, 2012
A fresh look at expat life in India - always amusing and often spot on
19:10 PM December 10, 2012
My fave blog. A right good read!
19:21 PM December 10, 2012
Well written funny and very real and true! Excellent
20:17 PM December 10, 2012
great blog, like it
20:55 PM December 10, 2012
Love reading what Madam has to tell me.... Witty, observant and entertaining blog
21:43 PM December 10, 2012
22:13 PM December 10, 2012
22:34 PM December 10, 2012
Brilliant! Forever entertaining.
23:41 PM December 10, 2012
Keep up the good work Madam! A jolly good read....
01:03 AM December 11, 2012
Love! Love! Love! your Irish-English-Indianish take on life love and the pursuit of cake!!!
03:37 AM December 11, 2012
I Love this blog!! Liz Scully is incredibly funny. A Very refreshing look at expat life in India. A Must Read.
04:15 AM December 11, 2012
Really nice blog!!
08:46 AM December 11, 2012
my favourite blog! hilarious
09:23 AM December 11, 2012
I love this blog. It is always such a fun read.
10:26 AM December 11, 2012
My parents are ex-pats, and I wish they'd write a blog detailing their experiences in Greece, because there's a lot of funny observations to be made there... Until they do, I'll get my hit of ex-pat goodness from Liz :D
10:44 AM December 11, 2012
I love Liz's blog, her entertaining stories of ex-pat life have me laughing out loud. Intelligent and witty, five stars!
12:30 PM December 11, 2012
13:38 PM December 11, 2012
Okay, this blog has been on my reading list this whole year. There is something so delightfully quirky about everything Madame posts. As an expat myself, I completely relate - and usually find myself laughing out loud to her experiences. Well done - this certainly has my vote!
15:59 PM December 11, 2012
Love Liz's blog. Being Indian,i relate to most she blogs about. Her writing is quirky and wonderful, enlightening and entertaining. Keep up the awesome work Liz....Cheers...:)
18:26 PM December 11, 2012
An-honest-to-God kind of voice coupled with a sense of lightheartedness in what she gathers, observes, assimilates and learns...Enjoyed it!
18:32 PM December 11, 2012
Better than going there...
18:41 PM December 11, 2012
Funny, Clever, Entertaining but above all, very true! Luv it! xx
18:59 PM December 11, 2012
Great blog from a great person and writer, cannot recommend her enough, top notch.
19:05 PM December 11, 2012
Love Liz's blog! it's my pick me up for the day ;)
19:24 PM December 11, 2012
I love this blog, it's fun to read and makes me laugh!
19:54 PM December 11, 2012
Hey Liz, nice way to hear about your expatventures... been tuning in.. Very enjoyable!
20:21 PM December 11, 2012
Awesome blog. Simple. Effective. Quality.
20:27 PM December 11, 2012
As fabulous in blog form as real life, always wonderful
20:51 PM December 11, 2012
The UK and Ireland's loss is India and the Interweb's gain.
21:48 PM December 11, 2012
OK - So Liz and I share a common bond of similar professional background and being great travellers through India. I laugh out loud … I SO KOW that situation. Liz translate the sub continent in concise witty lines and remains constantly curious. After living and smashing my head against a profession brick wall in in Mumbai I am in awe of her tenacity. Don't get prozac . Get signed up to Liz's blgg… I!
00:06 AM December 12, 2012
Always a treat to read your blogs ...:))
03:52 AM December 12, 2012
For someone who was born and brought up here in Bangalore, I find the blog refreshingly real . As a local it's nice occasionally, to open one's eyes and see things as an expat would . Thanks so much for a blog that's grounding, fun in a silly way and certainly eye-opening !
06:09 AM December 12, 2012
love the blog
09:17 AM December 12, 2012
Jolly good blog old girl
09:29 AM December 12, 2012
Very entertaining read which picks up on the sometimes comical, sometimes every day events that us Ex Pats in India just love! Keep the posts coming
11:36 AM December 12, 2012
Always love to read this and get a new expat perspective on the colorful Indian life...
14:11 PM December 12, 2012
love this blog :)
15:10 PM December 12, 2012
Been reading this for a while - really makes me smile
15:43 PM December 12, 2012
Am I too late to vote? Because I freaking love this blog!
15:55 PM December 12, 2012
LOVE!!! So witty...
18:49 PM December 12, 2012
Welcome Liza into your life daily and you gain an insightful, supportive and hilarious new best friend!
06:23 AM December 13, 2012
Love it - light-hearted insight in to daily life for an ex-pat in India
14:58 PM December 14, 2012
Funneeee and insightful. love to read ur views on my country!! Makes me live and miss it even more ...: )
19:34 PM April 28, 2013
I loooveee the title of the blog. Just catching up on your writing .. it's really fun.
05:27 AM May 26, 2013
Just discovered this blog; loving it and looking forward to reading more. I was attracted by two issues Madam tackles that are near and dear to me ... the maid and the dust. I am a Canadian living in Qatar, and it is good to know that it is not only here that these two themes are woven into every waking moment.
10:08 AM June 02, 2013
I love this blog - I read it weekly and it always entertains
12:45 PM June 03, 2013
Perfect! She's extremely the best of all bloggers!
11:48 AM December 13, 2013
Wonderful blog keep it up dear...I also want to share a very best business listing sites here that is: http://www.epageindia.com/