Madam let me tell you one thing
Latest Blog Posts »
- Video: 1 minute holiday: Talalla Beach, Matara, Sri Lanka 2 months ago Ahhh, it’s getting chilly in the Norther Hemisphere again so I’m dreaming of being back in Sri Lanka. I’ve not been since 2012 – which is a really long time for me. I usually go every year around my birthday … Continue reading → The post Video: 1 minute holiday: Talalla Beach, Matara,...
- Video: 1 minute holiday: Dawn in Pune at the Four Seasons Vineyard 2 months ago Dawn, somehow doesn’t get as much good press as sunset. But it’s really every bit as fabulous. And when I can, I like to get up and have a wander about in the early light. Here I am in the … Continue reading → The post Video: 1 minute holiday: Dawn in Pune at the Four Seasons Vineyard...
- Signage Sunday: Curated: Where God gets his hair done... apparently 2 months ago Please meet curator of this months Signage Sunday, Katie Schenk – our lovely South Africa based, Rethink copywriter. She’s a fabulous eye for quirk and this is the fourth of four posts from Katie. In case you ever wondered, did … Continue reading → The post Signage Sunday: Curated: Where...
- Video: 1 minute holiday: Step Tank, Hampi 2 months ago Now this truly is a wonderful architectural thing – the step tank at Hampi. Yet another reason it’s a Unesco heritage site – I really have no idea why it’s not as well known as Anchor Watt. There are a … Continue reading → The post Video: 1 minute holiday: Step Tank, Hampi appeared...
- Signage Sunday: Curated: What on earth is 'Painless floats the lip'? 3 months ago Please meet curator of this months Signage Sunday, Katie Schenk – our lovely South Africa based, Rethink copywriter. She’s a fabulous eye for quirk and this is the third of four posts from Katie. As I was shopping in the … Continue reading → The post Signage Sunday: Curated: What on earth...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: India Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in India!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 57 reviews on Madam let me tell you one thing
22:13 PM December 09, 2012
22:39 PM December 09, 2012
What a great blog - it always makes me giggle. Thanks so much!
23:01 PM December 09, 2012
23:03 PM December 09, 2012
Honestly, I come to read when I just need relief from the over-seriousness with which we take ourselves here in the States. Refreshing, silly, sarcastic fun! LOVE it!
10:24 AM December 10, 2012
Liz has such a terrific way with words - I always come away smiling from a visit to this blog.
13:01 PM December 10, 2012
I love this blog. So diverse!!!
15:34 PM December 10, 2012
A Great Blog, That I have had the honour of recently meeting Liz. I will follow and read often. I am Grateful for this opportunity.
17:06 PM December 10, 2012
Liz Scully is incredibly funny. Reading her observations of life in India is like an insiders view of an India that foreigners rarely get to see. A must read for anyone who loves to travel and is an anthropologist at heart.
17:55 PM December 10, 2012
a refreshing look into an exploring mind. Liz helps me see in my minds eye her observation on our day to day world. More like a friend than some anonymous person sitting at a keyboard, alone in the middle of then night.
18:24 PM December 10, 2012
A fresh look at expat life in India - always amusing and often spot on
19:10 PM December 10, 2012
My fave blog. A right good read!
19:21 PM December 10, 2012
Well written funny and very real and true! Excellent
20:17 PM December 10, 2012
great blog, like it
20:55 PM December 10, 2012
Love reading what Madam has to tell me.... Witty, observant and entertaining blog
21:43 PM December 10, 2012
22:13 PM December 10, 2012
22:34 PM December 10, 2012
Brilliant! Forever entertaining.
23:41 PM December 10, 2012
Keep up the good work Madam! A jolly good read....
01:03 AM December 11, 2012
Love! Love! Love! your Irish-English-Indianish take on life love and the pursuit of cake!!!
03:37 AM December 11, 2012
I Love this blog!! Liz Scully is incredibly funny. A Very refreshing look at expat life in India. A Must Read.
04:15 AM December 11, 2012
Really nice blog!!
08:46 AM December 11, 2012
my favourite blog! hilarious
09:23 AM December 11, 2012
I love this blog. It is always such a fun read.
10:26 AM December 11, 2012
My parents are ex-pats, and I wish they'd write a blog detailing their experiences in Greece, because there's a lot of funny observations to be made there... Until they do, I'll get my hit of ex-pat goodness from Liz :D
10:44 AM December 11, 2012
I love Liz's blog, her entertaining stories of ex-pat life have me laughing out loud. Intelligent and witty, five stars!
12:30 PM December 11, 2012
13:38 PM December 11, 2012
Okay, this blog has been on my reading list this whole year. There is something so delightfully quirky about everything Madame posts. As an expat myself, I completely relate - and usually find myself laughing out loud to her experiences. Well done - this certainly has my vote!
15:59 PM December 11, 2012
Love Liz's blog. Being Indian,i relate to most she blogs about. Her writing is quirky and wonderful, enlightening and entertaining. Keep up the awesome work Liz....Cheers...:)
18:26 PM December 11, 2012
An-honest-to-God kind of voice coupled with a sense of lightheartedness in what she gathers, observes, assimilates and learns...Enjoyed it!
18:32 PM December 11, 2012
Better than going there...
18:41 PM December 11, 2012
Funny, Clever, Entertaining but above all, very true! Luv it! xx
18:59 PM December 11, 2012
Great blog from a great person and writer, cannot recommend her enough, top notch.
19:05 PM December 11, 2012
Love Liz's blog! it's my pick me up for the day ;)
19:24 PM December 11, 2012
I love this blog, it's fun to read and makes me laugh!
19:54 PM December 11, 2012
Hey Liz, nice way to hear about your expatventures... been tuning in.. Very enjoyable!
20:21 PM December 11, 2012
Awesome blog. Simple. Effective. Quality.
20:27 PM December 11, 2012
As fabulous in blog form as real life, always wonderful
20:51 PM December 11, 2012
The UK and Ireland's loss is India and the Interweb's gain.
21:48 PM December 11, 2012
OK - So Liz and I share a common bond of similar professional background and being great travellers through India. I laugh out loud … I SO KOW that situation. Liz translate the sub continent in concise witty lines and remains constantly curious. After living and smashing my head against a profession brick wall in in Mumbai I am in awe of her tenacity. Don't get prozac . Get signed up to Liz's blgg… I!
00:06 AM December 12, 2012
Always a treat to read your blogs ...:))
03:52 AM December 12, 2012
For someone who was born and brought up here in Bangalore, I find the blog refreshingly real . As a local it's nice occasionally, to open one's eyes and see things as an expat would . Thanks so much for a blog that's grounding, fun in a silly way and certainly eye-opening !
06:09 AM December 12, 2012
love the blog
09:17 AM December 12, 2012
Jolly good blog old girl
09:29 AM December 12, 2012
Very entertaining read which picks up on the sometimes comical, sometimes every day events that us Ex Pats in India just love! Keep the posts coming
11:36 AM December 12, 2012
Always love to read this and get a new expat perspective on the colorful Indian life...
14:11 PM December 12, 2012
love this blog :)
15:10 PM December 12, 2012
Been reading this for a while - really makes me smile
15:43 PM December 12, 2012
Am I too late to vote? Because I freaking love this blog!
15:55 PM December 12, 2012
LOVE!!! So witty...
18:49 PM December 12, 2012
Welcome Liza into your life daily and you gain an insightful, supportive and hilarious new best friend!
06:23 AM December 13, 2012
Love it - light-hearted insight in to daily life for an ex-pat in India
14:58 PM December 14, 2012
Funneeee and insightful. love to read ur views on my country!! Makes me live and miss it even more ...: )
19:34 PM April 28, 2013
I loooveee the title of the blog. Just catching up on your writing .. it's really fun.
05:27 AM May 26, 2013
Just discovered this blog; loving it and looking forward to reading more. I was attracted by two issues Madam tackles that are near and dear to me ... the maid and the dust. I am a Canadian living in Qatar, and it is good to know that it is not only here that these two themes are woven into every waking moment.
10:08 AM June 02, 2013
I love this blog - I read it weekly and it always entertains
12:45 PM June 03, 2013
Perfect! She's extremely the best of all bloggers!
11:48 AM December 13, 2013
Wonderful blog keep it up dear...I also want to share a very best business listing sites here that is: http://www.epageindia.com/