Latest Blog Posts »
- Lion Gate Mumbai 7 months ago I wandered up Kala Ghoda with the express intention of taking a couple of pictures of Lion Gate, the entry to the Naval Dockyard but was shooed away by guards who, quite rightly, pointed to the giant "No Photography" sign on the wall. A bit dejected, I carried on walking and noticed for the first...
- Urgent Passport Photo 7 months ago We would all look much more dashing in our passport or other ID photos if we could pose like this:The "model" is Akshay Kumar, for non-Bollywood fans he's a famous actor, and probably completely unaware that he's being used to advertise passport photo services. Image theft is terribly common...
- Juhu Beach 8 months ago Mumbai's beaches are busy places, but there are moments of solitude to be found.Religious observances can leave a lot of debrisbut it keeps the beach cleaners busyand the pigeons are well looked after too.
- A Treat? 10 months ago Currently appearing on the back of Mumbai buses. Hiranandani hospital has an odd idea of what a "treat" is.
- Shore Leave 10 months ago I like holidays and travel, I like historical sites and interesting markets, I like trying new food and finding out about different ways of life. But I also like sitting with a book and sometimes not even reading it and for that there is not much required, just a shoreline:Something to sit on:And...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » amasc has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!