Latest Blog Posts »
- Juhu Beach 1 week ago Mumbai's beaches are busy places, but there are moments of solitude to be found.Religious observances can leave a lot of debrisbut it keeps the beach cleaners busyand the pigeons are well looked after too.
- A Treat? 3 months ago Currently appearing on the back of Mumbai buses. Hiranandani hospital has an odd idea of what a "treat" is.
- Shore Leave 3 months ago I like holidays and travel, I like historical sites and interesting markets, I like trying new food and finding out about different ways of life. But I also like sitting with a book and sometimes not even reading it and for that there is not much required, just a shoreline:Something to sit on:And...
- Kolkata Quickie 3 months ago I'm squeezing in one last holiday before work starts again and am in Kolkata visiting friends, eating and taking pictures.I'm working on trying to take pictures of people from the front, I am reticent doing this as I've mentioned before.I tend to bumble around new places with the odd google search...
- Airport survival skills 3 months ago I'm pretty good at sleeping on the go but I aspire to this level of sleeping skill. A member of the ground staff at Surabaya International Airport catches a quick nap and still manages to look pretty professional while doing so.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » amasc has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!