Latest Blog Posts »
- Scottish Summertime 1 month ago We took a very rare visit to the homeland this summer. Leaving just as the monsoon broke over Mumbai and arriving in Scotland on a day so hot and still that we were able to sit comfortably in pavement cafes and marvel at the weather.It wasn't to last, every day since has been cold, or wet, and...
- Floral Forklift 2 months ago The decorated truck is one of the classic sights of India. Look closer and you'll notice that it's not just trucks that get gussied up.
- WIndow Cleaner 4 months ago It's been a while since I posted a picture looking down from our flat in the sky. There's a window cleaner in this picture.The windows are cleaned twice a year, around now and then again after Monsoon. One person does them all, around 3.5 thousand, and all hanging from a rope. Can you see him?
- Mango Season 2016 4 months ago It's mango season, specifically Alphonso mango season. The flat is full of their seductive and decadent scent and I know they're not going to last long.I'd had a tantalising few chunks of Alphonso in a fruit salad during my recent holiday to Goa and that seems to have kickstarted my mania for...
- New Moon at Holi 5 months ago The light of a nearly full moon reflecting off the sea woke me this morning at 5:30. There was not a human sound to be heard. It felt as though Iwas the only person seeing it.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » amasc has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!