Latest Blog Posts »
- Scotland Part 2 and it's still raining 2 days ago It was a short trip but a happy one. We took an Air bnb in Edinburgh to be close to the visa office, good food and friends. We even had a friend from the US came to visit with us. And it rained and rained and rained. We spotted the elusive Deep Fried Mars Bar, I don't personally know anyone...
- Scottish Summertime 4 months ago We took a very rare visit to the homeland this summer. Leaving just as the monsoon broke over Mumbai and arriving in Scotland on a day so hot and still that we were able to sit comfortably in pavement cafes and marvel at the weather.It wasn't to last, every day since has been cold, or wet, and...
- Floral Forklift 5 months ago The decorated truck is one of the classic sights of India. Look closer and you'll notice that it's not just trucks that get gussied up.
- WIndow Cleaner 7 months ago It's been a while since I posted a picture looking down from our flat in the sky. There's a window cleaner in this picture.The windows are cleaned twice a year, around now and then again after Monsoon. One person does them all, around 3.5 thousand, and all hanging from a rope. Can you see him?
- Mango Season 2016 7 months ago It's mango season, specifically Alphonso mango season. The flat is full of their seductive and decadent scent and I know they're not going to last long.I'd had a tantalising few chunks of Alphonso in a fruit salad during my recent holiday to Goa and that seems to have kickstarted my mania for...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » amasc has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!