Eat and Dust
Latest Blog Posts »
- Recipes: Pearl Millet Crackers With Dukkah and Fresh Rosemary Cheese 2 weeks ago Well I must say, I was slightly anxious about logging on to Eat and Dust today.
- Marigold Threading in Sitaram Bazaar 8 months ago
- Eid ul Azha Prayers at Old Delhi's Jama Masjid 8 months ago Recently, I’ve spent way too much time sitting at my desk writing about Old Delhi, and not nearly enough time doing what I love most – actually being in Old Delhi.
- A Syrup Steamed Pudding for our Daughter Leaving Home 8 months ago
- Chocolate and Pear Tart with Lime Syrup 9 months ago With a general preference for all things sweet, buttery and if at all possible, deep-fried, I don’t think I could ever be accused of pushing a health food agenda. It is nonetheless gratifying when the two coincide. If recent reports … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Eat and Dust has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!