Latest Blog Posts »
- Hartwell House, Aylesbury. 1 week ago On a glorious Bank Holiday Monday off we went to Hartwell House just outside Aylesbury for a splendid afternoon tea. Firstly though a tour of the wonderful grounds with their many temples and follies and wonderful landscape all now threatened by the HS2 Rail Project which will clip the estate....
- 14th BRISKMAN LECTURE, WEDNESDAY, MAY 08, 2013 1 week ago Market Square, Aylesbury Aylesbury this weekend was its usual relaxed self enjoying the sunny weather. In Kingsbury Square
- Cheap clothes, cheaper lives? 3 weeks ago A large eight
- For St. George and England? 3 weeks ago The 23rd of April is St. Georges’s Day and a campaign is afoot to have it celebrated as a National Holiday in England in the words of the Stgeorgesday.com “A site for England": “As you may know, other countries all over the world celebrate their patron saint or...
- The Blessed Margaret Library 2 months ago The Blessed Leaderene Supporters of Baroness Thatcher are planning to create a museum, library and educational centre as a permanent memorial to the former prime minister. Backers aim to raise
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Dáithaí C has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!