Moving to Manado
Latest Blog Posts »
- Formby sand sledging. 1 month ago
- Merry Christmas! 6 months ago Wishing you all a great Christmas from all of us here in Manado xxx Yes our tree is homemade, be kind though the boys made themselves from driftwood they collected on the beach. The Megamas Christmas tree in town looks a bit more appropriate at the moment. It stands there all year but...
- The end of the School run in Manado 6 months ago
- The beautiful ladies who lunch... 6 months ago We are very sad to see our friends Ali and Alan leave Manado. December seems to be a brutal time to be an expat here as last week we lost Bill and Rani to Australia and this week our dear friends Simon and Ranti will also be heading south. We are sad to just find out that Deb and Ross will also be...
- Pasar 45...again 6 months ago I spent a few hours walking around having fun in Pasar 45 again, just one camera and a 50mm standard lens, just like when I first started photographing in 1996 with a Pentax K1000 and a 50mm. I spent about ten minutes talking to the man in the first picture as he was waiting for his...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Moving to Manado
06:16 AM December 06, 2012
Sorry to hear that nobody's bothered posting a comment yet, so here you go: welcome to North Sulawesi! We're a British couple who live in Tanawangko. We've been running a dive company here since 2000. Feel free to get in touch if you want. Cheers, Jim & Cary.