Echarse a andar
Latest Blog Posts »
- Eurovision: I Officially Don't Understand It 3 hours ago (source)Last night, an innocent unsuspecting American, I watched the Eurovision competition for the first time.A year ago a friend had explained the hype to me, underlining its traditional, cultural significance. Unfortunately our plans didn't work out and I was left with idea created by my...
- Pau and the French Pyrenees 5 days ago the skyline in pau"Pau has the world's most beautiful view of the earth
- Getting Lost in the Souks of Marrakech 1 week ago There are many things to see in Marrakech, but none so famous as the souks: An exhaustive labyrinth that could take an entire day to explore or a lifetime to learn. Offering everything from spices to snails, the selection in Morocco's largest Berber market attracts anyone and everyone, be it...
- Because Spain: Don't Touch That Fruit 1 week ago As we strolled through the Mercado de San Miguel in Madrid, my Mom gave a little start when a vendor started shouting violently. What could we have possibly done wrong?
- Things You Should Know Before Visiting Morocco 2 weeks ago jemaa el-fnaa square in marakechMorocco is an Islamic CountryThe West loves Morocco for being contemporary and progressive almost as much as Morocco loves to market itself as forward-thinking and modern, but while those things might be true, it is still an Islamic nation and a far cry from visiting...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Echarse a andar has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!