Feisty Blue Gecko
Latest Blog Posts »
- Change of Scene 2 weeks ago The past weeks have seen me on a journey of the mind, body and spirit. One journey has been a physical one. I have long yearned to visit Ireland, and previous visits have been short and never far out of Dublin or Belfast. I have also long hankered after a writing retreat and kept returning […]
- Navigating new waters ... 2 months ago This space has been quiet for a long time. The longer there is silence, the more difficult it is to re-emerge into the daylight. Silence is not usually golden here, and the past months have been enormously challenging. We live in a troubled world and one of uncertainty. This has affected me...
- New Growth 2 months ago Shoots of new growth bring promise of hope and the future. As Audrey Hepburn famously stated, “to plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow“. Images of wild flowers bring a promise of new words and overdue updates following weeks and months of silence as I gently attempt to re-emerge into broad...
- Revisioning 7 months ago My hummingbird obsession is not news. However, it has recently taken a little bit of an unexpected turn. One which has led me to revise something which I thought was certain. Outside our office, there are a number of trees where those beautiful little birds nest. I will always pause on my way in...
- Dreams etched in pages of ice, conversations captured in frozen crystals. 8 months ago Like many others, I face my news feeds with a sense of foreboding and angst these days, so it is such a pleasure to read find a hidden gem of news such as the ice library of dreams on the shores of Lake Baikal. This delighted me with a variety of whispers from many places […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Myanmar Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Myanmar!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Feisty Blue Gecko
17:38 PM December 11, 2012
Feisty Blue Gecko's blog is amazing. She inspires everyone who reads her words. She is kind, honest, and puts herself out there. She's brave by discussing her experience with breast cancer all the while bringing nothing but sunshine on her Myanmar experience. She is amazing. And special. I'm lucky to know her.