Feisty Blue Gecko
Latest Blog Posts »
- Revisioning 3 months ago My hummingbird obsession is not news. However, it has recently taken a little bit of an unexpected turn. One which has led me to revise something which I thought was certain. Outside our office, there are a number of trees where those beautiful little birds nest. I will always pause on my way in...
- Dreams etched in pages of ice, conversations captured in frozen crystals. 4 months ago Like many others, I face my news feeds with a sense of foreboding and angst these days, so it is such a pleasure to read find a hidden gem of news such as the ice library of dreams on the shores of Lake Baikal. This delighted me with a variety of whispers from many places […]
- The Day after Yesterday 5 months ago While I was on my travels, I became enthralled by a pair of hummingbirds that lived around the eco lodge. Elusive little creatures, I would wait silently, watching for them to appear. And eventually they would flit into the foliage in front of me, sometimes hovering for a nano second before darting...
- Three words to guide and inspire through 2017 4 months ago This is my last day of retreat in the hills. Tomorrow morning will see me on the drive along a winding mountainside road before descending to the main road and then strangely ascending to the capital. From there, and after a little exploration, the long journey back to Africa will begin. I am...
- A personal review of 2016 through the lens of the 3 word mantra 6 months ago As I sit in these emerald hills, on retreat, I have much to occupy my mind and my body in the coming days. This is a time of replenishment, to build energy and health after a year of immense change. This is a time for reflection over the past months, and a time to focus […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Myanmar Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Myanmar!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Feisty Blue Gecko
17:38 PM December 11, 2012
Feisty Blue Gecko's blog is amazing. She inspires everyone who reads her words. She is kind, honest, and puts herself out there. She's brave by discussing her experience with breast cancer all the while bringing nothing but sunshine on her Myanmar experience. She is amazing. And special. I'm lucky to know her.