Feisty Blue Gecko
Latest Blog Posts »
- Dragon Days, Dragon Years 2 weeks ago Chinese New Year is approaching. We will move from the Year of the Goat to the Year of the Monkey on February 8. Neither of these is the Year of the Dragon, to state the obvious. However, the dragon has had special meaning for me these past two years. In 2014, a major life goal […]
- Smile out Loud Saturday #SOLSaturday 3 weeks ago I firmly believe that we are surrounded by wonder. As well as grand sights, renown sites and natural marvels, we are also surrounded by tiny details which can be missed if we blink, or are looking the other way. Or are scrolling down our phones. Recently, I posted a photo of a sight which make […]
- Settling into 2016 with a three word mantra 4 weeks ago I slept nearly 12 hours on Friday night. And for the first morning in over three weeks I knew where I was when I awoke. I both love and hate that feeling when you are traveling and on first awaking you have absolutely no idea where you are, what day it is and what that […]
- Where am I? 2 months ago Where am I? There continues to be silence in this space, and I am working to introduce some sounds and move towards more constant presence here. So here are a few words to break the silence. I am still around, still thinking and reflecting. Still kicking, still laughing and still crying. But not...
- Morning Walks 4 months ago This is a beautiful time of year – the start of the dry season, relatively cooler and drier air and disappearance of the thick clouds. Mostly. This year the rains have been teasing us with frequent reappearances, and some very heavy rainstorms. Every time we think we have seen the last of the...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Myanmar Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Myanmar!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Feisty Blue Gecko
17:38 PM December 11, 2012
Feisty Blue Gecko's blog is amazing. She inspires everyone who reads her words. She is kind, honest, and puts herself out there. She's brave by discussing her experience with breast cancer all the while bringing nothing but sunshine on her Myanmar experience. She is amazing. And special. I'm lucky to know her.