Feisty Blue Gecko
Latest Blog Posts »
- Mindful Monday 1 week ago Originally posted on Journeying Beyond Breast Cancer:feistybluegecko:So, so true Originally posted on Journeying Beyond Breast Cancer: View original
- Precarious 3 weeks ago While the intensity of the past months continues, so to does the cycle of life. Weeks ago we were complaining of the oppressive heat and praying for rain. This year rainy season was hesitant, somewhat reticent in its arrival. Last year the rains arrived in the early afternoon of May 9th, and the...
- Deeply personal 5 months ago I have no wish to add to the commentary on the disaster in Nepal caused by a major earthquake yesterday, and followed by numerous aftershocks and at least two other significant quakes of well over 6 magnitude on the Richter Scale. There is a wealth of information, distressing and tragic images and...
- Realise - a review and a commitment 5 months ago I have written in recent weeks, about my three words for the year. That has surprised me a little, as I usually revisit them later in the year to take the pulse on how they are working. But this year, there has been an unexpected nudge to check in early in the year. Perhaps there […]
- Part 3 or so. The Long Wait (continues), over-thinking and onwards 5 months ago The Long Wait continued….. my thoughts on Thursday 9 April – afternoon…. After the scan – Over-thinking. Or interpreting? So now I am over-thinking it all. And what’s worse – I knew I would. The beeps. First of all, those electronic “beep” noises during the scan. The noise just like...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Myanmar Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Myanmar!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Feisty Blue Gecko
17:38 PM December 11, 2012
Feisty Blue Gecko's blog is amazing. She inspires everyone who reads her words. She is kind, honest, and puts herself out there. She's brave by discussing her experience with breast cancer all the while bringing nothing but sunshine on her Myanmar experience. She is amazing. And special. I'm lucky to know her.