Never Leave Here
Latest Blog Posts »
- I Love Portugal Round Two: Lisbon 3 days ago Every potential Portugal traveler has at some point asked the same question: “Lisbon or Porto?”. I asked it myself many months before and settled on trying Porto first, being the […]
- Not Just a Pile of Rocks (in Carrara) 2 weeks ago When I found out, on the last day of my Play Your Tuscany trip, that I’d be visiting a marble quarry, I was less than excited and a little confused. […]
- Finally Conquering the Bike in Lucca 1 month ago I’m going to start this off with a painful, embarrassing confession: I somewhat recently learned to ride a bike. *pause for dramatic effect* Growing up, I kept this sad truth […]
- Chase Giotto and Other Games in Pisa 1 month ago Recently, I was invited to go on a blog trip with Play Your Tuscany through Pisa, Lucca and Carrara, Italy. The tour is set up like a series of games [...]
- April Giveaway: La Aventura Española Spanish School in Madrid 2 months ago I’m really excited about this month’s giveaway from La Aventura
Contest Entries »
- Ditch the Solo Blues: 7 Ways to Meet People in Madrid Writing Contest March 2013 Being an expat can be lonely. You’re out of your element, trying your best to learn the language and keep from committing any major cultural faux pas while your friends and family back home email and call with we-miss-you´s and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Never Leave Here
21:09 PM December 03, 2012
love the info on this blog. very helpful in figuring out where to go in the city. great writing and lovely pictures!
19:28 PM December 10, 2012
Best travel blog!