Never Leave Here
Latest Blog Posts »
- I took a bath (in Budapest) 2 weeks ago I have to say that one of my favorite inventions of all time is hot water and if there’s one European city that celebrates the bath as much as I do, its […]
- Sorry. I don't like Venice. 3 months ago When I went for the first time, it was right after I’d seen Don’t Look Now (which is awesome) so I was a bit creeped out at the get-go. It […]
- The first time I saw fireflies (Northern Italy) 3 months ago I’m back in Portland now. I started a new job and generally “getting on with my life” after a year of living abroad but I’m not quite ready to put […]
- 50 Things I Learned Abroad (#35-30: Travel Tips) 5 months ago This post is part of a larger collection of the 50 Things I Learned Abroad after a year spent in Europe. Stay tuned for more. My next batch of Things I Learned […]
- The Streets of Valencia 5 months ago I met a girl once who told me about Valencia. She talked about riding bikes to the beach, street art and perfect weather. For my final stop in Spain, before […]
Contest Entries »
- Ditch the Solo Blues: 7 Ways to Meet People in Madrid Writing Contest March 2013 Being an expat can be lonely. You’re out of your element, trying your best to learn the language and keep from committing any major cultural faux pas while your friends and family back home email and call with we-miss-you´s and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Never Leave Here
21:09 PM December 03, 2012
love the info on this blog. very helpful in figuring out where to go in the city. great writing and lovely pictures!
19:28 PM December 10, 2012
Best travel blog!