Never Leave Here
Latest Blog Posts »
- Subscription Obessesed: Tique Box, a Taste of Portland 9 months ago One of the reasons I love Portland is the accessibility. By that I mean that if you want to open a cat cafe or a grilled cheese bus, everyone will […]
- Subscription Obsessed: Cooking Boxes 8 months ago Its a battle being hashed out on your Facebook as we speak. Endless ads for subscription cooking boxes featuring bright, crisp vegetables and happy home cooks enticing you to CIY […]
- Subscription Obsessed: Down the Rabbit Hole 9 months ago I am a terrible shopper. If you’ve ever been into a store with me, I probably didn’t buy anything. More likely, I looked at something very intensely, studying the quality, […]
- A dog, a cat, and a hedgehog walk into a barn (Lychen, Germany) 11 months ago Ready to get back to nature, we booked one more workaway in the town of Lychen “Don’t Ask Me How to Pronounce It” Germany. We eagerly took the train away from Leipzig, […]
- Admitting I am no longer a "Travel Blogger" 11 months ago I haven’t been out of the US for almost a year now. I loved travel blogging but now that I’m firmly back at home, I haven’t much left to say […]
Contest Entries »
- Ditch the Solo Blues: 7 Ways to Meet People in Madrid Writing Contest March 2013 Being an expat can be lonely. You’re out of your element, trying your best to learn the language and keep from committing any major cultural faux pas while your friends and family back home email and call with we-miss-you´s and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Never Leave Here
21:09 PM December 03, 2012
love the info on this blog. very helpful in figuring out where to go in the city. great writing and lovely pictures!
19:28 PM December 10, 2012
Best travel blog!