Never Leave Here
Latest Blog Posts »
- Admitting I am no longer a "Travel Blogger" 6 days ago I haven’t been out of the US for almost a year now. I loved travel blogging but now that I’m firmly back at home, I haven’t much left to say […]
- Life in the Schänke (Leipzig, Germany) 3 months ago Our next workaway took us to Leipzig, Germany where we would live and work in a community revitalization project for three weeks. Quite a departure from our time in the Italian […]
- 50 Things I Learned Abroad (#25-21 Expat Life) 3 months ago This post is part of a larger collection of the 50 Things I Learned Abroad after a year spent in Europe. Stay tuned for more. I was only gone for a year […]
- Wroclaw and the Milk Bar 4 months ago Let me start by clarifying the pronunciation of Wroclaw. This isn’t because I care especially about how you say it but because I struggled to pronounce it for a long […]
- 50 Things I Learned Abroad (#30-26 Spain) 4 months ago This post is part of a larger collection of the 50 Things I Learned Abroad after a year spent in Europe. Stay tuned for more. Oh, Spain. Over my year […]
Contest Entries »
- Ditch the Solo Blues: 7 Ways to Meet People in Madrid Writing Contest March 2013 Being an expat can be lonely. You’re out of your element, trying your best to learn the language and keep from committing any major cultural faux pas while your friends and family back home email and call with we-miss-you´s and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Never Leave Here
21:09 PM December 03, 2012
love the info on this blog. very helpful in figuring out where to go in the city. great writing and lovely pictures!
19:28 PM December 10, 2012
Best travel blog!