Latest Blog Posts »
- Avanos Optik - Sunglasses in Avanos Cappadocia 4 days ago This has absolutely nothing to do with tourism in Cappadocia. But it has everything to do with you enjoying your vacation in Cappadocia! NEED SUNGLASSES? You were out late last [...] The post Avanos Optik – Sunglasses in Avanos Cappadocia appeared first on Captivating Cappadocia.
- Bayankuş Sanat Evi - Unique Ceramics Experience in Avanos Cappadocia 1 week ago Cappadocia is a popular tourist destination. And if you’re like me, you can get tired of “the tourist traps” common to busy tourist regions. Every once in a while we [...] The post Bayankuş Sanat Evi – Unique Ceramics Experience in Avanos Cappadocia appeared first on Captivating...
- Mahalle - Songül'ün Ev Yemekleri - Wonder Woman in Avanos, Cappadocia 2 weeks ago Mahalle is the name for neighborhood in Turkish. It is also the name of a new restaurant in Avanos. “This restaurant used to be a Mahalle odası, “neighborhood room”, where [...] The post Mahalle – Songül’ün Ev Yemekleri – Wonder Woman in Avanos, Cappadocia appeared first on...
- Aytemur Pastanesi - Turkish Bakery in Avanos, Cappadocia 3 weeks ago If you are into pastries you no doubt have heard of the French croissant, Greek spanakopita, and Russian piroshky. But have you heard of or better yet tasted simit, poaça, [...] The post Aytemur Pastanesi – Turkish Bakery in Avanos, Cappadocia appeared first on Captivating Cappadocia.
- Lemon Cafe: Best Coffee in Avanos, Cappadocia 6 months ago WONDERFUL WORLD IN AVANOS Am I really sitting in a cafe sipping Starbuck’s coffee and listening to Louis Armstrong singing “What a wonderful world?” Why, yes…yes, I am! Because Lemon [...] The post Lemon Cafe: Best Coffee in Avanos, Cappadocia appeared first on Captivating Cappadocia.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Captivating Cappadocia has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!