Latest Blog Posts »
- Safe, scary or a place for sharing? 3 months ago With tulip leaves on our terrace well up, spring is on its way early here in unseasonably mild Istanbul.
- Another year over, a new one just begun 5 months ago Welcome 2013!
- That strange pull 7 months ago
- Collaborating in fiber 10 months ago Where to start: the felted body Begin with a body of fiber art alchemy: naturally dyed wool and squares of bright silk in solid colors and ebru marbling. Then some cotton muslin worked in to keep the fibers stable. Shape and press and steam it – all by hand – until it conforms rather...
- This hybrid life 11 months ago Bits + Pieces I frequently refer to myself as a “hybrid”.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Bazaar Bayar has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!