Latest Blog Posts »
- England: My Week In Pictures 1 day ago The weather has finally turned this week in England, and it’s started to feel more than a little chilly. But this brings good things with it as well – awesome sunsets during my evening runs and coal fires! You certainly don’t get the latter in Bangkok!
- Siam Botanicals: Organic Hair Products In Bangkok 5 days ago I hate my hair. It’s the bane of my life. Oh how I wish I had the long flowing silky locks that all of the lovely Thai ladies do. It’s thick, curly frizzy and mostly looks a real mess. Those good hair days people allude to? I just never seem to have them. I thought it […]
- Why I Love Living In Thailand 1 week ago As lovely as being back in the UK is, especially being able to spend quality time with friends, family and fresh air, there are a few things that I have become conscious of since being back which have reminded me about some of the reasons of why I love being an expat and living in the […]
- England: My Week In Pictures 1 week ago It’s been a tough week this week for me, for a few different reasons and consequently I only have a few pictures to share with you, although looking at my roast dinner from last week I am already salivating at the thought of roast lamb this evening: If you’re a member of Facebook, then you’ve...
- Expat Pets: My Experience Of Moving Pets Abroad 1 week ago When the chance to move Bangkok arose, I wouldn’t consider leaving without my beloved cats, Dusty and Socks. After all, they are part of my family. I really wasn’t sure what moving a pet abroad would entail – would they both come out on the luggage belt with the suitcases? And then when they...
Contest Entries »
- Culture shock: leaving made me want to go back Expat Culture Shock I recently read an article which described expat culture shock as being short lived. That was not my experience. I had been so caught up with the idea of moving to Bangkok that the reality of actually living there had not occurred to me. And at...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bangkok Girl
08:14 AM January 18, 2014
I love this blog! Anna has a real skill for writing and is always giving me new ideas on what to do in bangkok. she was the first person i turned to for advice when i moved here from singapore and she hasnt let me down! I blog at http//www.beirutibrit.wordpress.com