Latest Blog Posts »
- England: My Week In Pictures 6 days ago It’s been an awesome week!!! Lots of work, lots of laughing, learning properly about where I live, catching up with my best friend who I have known since I was (we were so busy chatting, giggling and reminiscing I didn’t actually take a photo of the two of us can you believe?!) and also...
- Where I Live In England #Part 2 1 week ago I moved to Cumbria when I was 7. It was just a little bit different to Liverpool where I was born! Although I will add this now as I can already hear my mum, it was the posh side the Wirral where I grew up despite arriving to the world at Liverpool General Hospital. Brampton is […]
- Where I Live In England #Part 1 1 week ago Some people have very different ideas about where I live in the UK, so my friend Amy suggested that I write a blog post about it. At the moment while I am back in England, I live in a tiny village called Low Row which is in Cumbria just off the A69. This is where […]
- My Tour Of Goodison Park 1 week ago My whole family is blue apart from my aunt and uncle but we try and overlook that! For many reasons I have yet to see a game at Goodison since I have been home, but just before Christmas my Dad decided to take a day off work and take me on a tour of the […]
- England: My Week In Pictures 1 week ago So although my pictures of the week are not usually themed, this week they are all snow related. I am possibly in the minority but I think snow is AMAZING!! I love it (well until it turns into grey slush). Even at the grand old age of 34 I still let out a little squeal […]
Contest Entries »
- Culture shock: leaving made me want to go back Expat Culture Shock I recently read an article which described expat culture shock as being short lived. That was not my experience. I had been so caught up with the idea of moving to Bangkok that the reality of actually living there had not occurred to me. And at...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bangkok Girl
08:14 AM January 18, 2014
I love this blog! Anna has a real skill for writing and is always giving me new ideas on what to do in bangkok. she was the first person i turned to for advice when i moved here from singapore and she hasnt let me down! I blog at http//www.beirutibrit.wordpress.com