Latest Blog Posts »
- Bangkok: My Week In Pictures 4 days ago So this was my first full week as a freelancer, and it has felt a little strange I must confess not having my usual 8.30am-6pm working week, although I have been trying to stick to that at home. Things have been a little bit tricky as it turns out one of my cats now also […]
- Seafood Extravaganza at the Oriental Residence, Bangkok 5 days ago One of the great things about living in Thailand is the availability of the most amazing seafood, for a fraction of the price I would pay in the UK. I have long been a fan of prawns and salmon, but since moving to Bangkok, I have become much more adventurous with the dishes I will […]
- Bangkok/Kuala Lumpur My Week In Pictures 1 week ago So my first week as a freelancer has been a little chaotic – the wifi in KL was not great so I couldn’t work much, but I still had a lot of fun, especially as I got to meet up with a friend of one of my now best friends who I got to know through […]
- Bangkok: My Week In Pictures 2 weeks ago So as I blogged on Friday, this week marked a very big change in my life, making the move from full time employment to full time self employed free lance. In other news, I also hung out with Thai celebs….:
- End Of An Era: No More Annnnnnnnnaaaaaahhhhhh 2 weeks ago Today was my last day at work, and I have been well and truly spoilt. From this amazing homemade card: To Cake: To lunch out: To presents: Which couldn’t be more meaningful – they were so excited about the Dusty and Socks cushion they found for me, and the necklace means relations and...
Contest Entries »
- Culture shock: leaving made me want to go back Expat Culture Shock I recently read an article which described expat culture shock as being short lived. That was not my experience. I had been so caught up with the idea of moving to Bangkok that the reality of actually living there had not occurred to me. And at...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bangkok Girl
08:14 AM January 18, 2014
I love this blog! Anna has a real skill for writing and is always giving me new ideas on what to do in bangkok. she was the first person i turned to for advice when i moved here from singapore and she hasnt let me down! I blog at http//www.beirutibrit.wordpress.com