Latest Blog Posts »
- Being A Tourist In England: Liverpoooooolllll 1 day ago This week I needed to go to Liverpool to renew my passport. As great as it is travelling around Asia, the visa for most countries takes up an entire page in a passport, and so they tend to fill up rather quickly. I opted for the premium same day service, which meant that I had […]
- Bangkok Curry Club: Mrs Balbir's Indian Cuisine 4 days ago I am often asked what is the best way of meeting people in Bangkok and my answer is always twitter. I joined twitter as soon as I moved to Bangkok, but rarely used to tweet – everyone from Bangkok seemed to know each other, and I was initially too shy to join in and start […]
- England: My Week In Pictures 6 days ago I can’t believe that I haven’t even been back in England yet for two weeks – it feels like a lot longer, although I have been Face timing a lot of my friends in Bangkok this week. I’ve had another lovely and quiet week. I’ve been going out for walks everyday, managing to keep up with...
- Being A Tourist In England 1 week ago Since moving to Bangkok two and a half years ago, I have tried to make the most of my time off and see as much of the city, and the rest of Thailand as I can. My former American boss was obsessed with the UK and would always ask me had I been to this […]
- My First Thai Football Match: Chonburi FC v Muang Thong Utd 1 week ago Since moving to Thailand, I have become heavily reliant on twitter as a way of coming up with the football news from England. As a lifelong Everton fan, I was so happy when they played in Bangkok towards the end of July (even if we did lose) – it was great to go to a […]
Contest Entries »
- Culture shock: leaving made me want to go back Expat Culture Shock I recently read an article which described expat culture shock as being short lived. That was not my experience. I had been so caught up with the idea of moving to Bangkok that the reality of actually living there had not occurred to me. And at...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bangkok Girl
08:14 AM January 18, 2014
I love this blog! Anna has a real skill for writing and is always giving me new ideas on what to do in bangkok. she was the first person i turned to for advice when i moved here from singapore and she hasnt let me down! I blog at http//www.beirutibrit.wordpress.com