Latest Blog Posts »
- England: My Week In Pictures 4 days ago England has been pretty cold this week, but we finally had about an hour’s worth of proper snow – I had forgotten just how pretty it looked (and also how ugly it is when it starts to melt and turns to slush):
- Wat Saket - The Temple Of The Golden Mount, Bangkok 1 week ago I was looking through some old photos, and stumbled across these little gems and remembered that I have yet to blog about The Golden Mount, despite visiting it quite some time ago! ***Warning – photo heavy blog post coming up*** The Golden Mount was somewhere I had been keen to visit in Bangkok...
- 10 Things That Are Making Me Happy Right Now 1 week ago Glass half full or half empty? I was totally blown away by all of the feedback I received on my post yesterday. I really didn’t mean to write the post in a woe is me kind of way although I can now see with hindsight that’s how it came across. It literally just came out […]
- 10 Things That Are Worrying Me Right Now 1 week ago I am pretty active on twitter. I spend quite a lot of time by myself, so I find it a good way of being able to interact with people. One such thread on discussion this morning was why did no one ever write a post on “10 things that worry me right now”, so with […]
- England: My Week In Pictures 1 week ago My week has felt really festive this week complete with three advent calendars to open (thanks Mum, Elaine and Alison), putting up our Christmas tree and the first proper snow today I have seen for three years) – sadly not enough for any decent photos, but apparently more is on the way. This is...
Contest Entries »
- Culture shock: leaving made me want to go back Expat Culture Shock I recently read an article which described expat culture shock as being short lived. That was not my experience. I had been so caught up with the idea of moving to Bangkok that the reality of actually living there had not occurred to me. And at...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bangkok Girl
08:14 AM January 18, 2014
I love this blog! Anna has a real skill for writing and is always giving me new ideas on what to do in bangkok. she was the first person i turned to for advice when i moved here from singapore and she hasnt let me down! I blog at http//www.beirutibrit.wordpress.com