Latest Blog Posts »
- Bangkok: My Week In Pictures 3 days ago A busy week of networking(Business in Heels and WPE), my first Thai football match, the beach and…….getting splashed in ice! I won’t explain the ice bucket challenge as it has gone viral this last couple of weeks, with both positive and negative reactions to it. I decided to do mine a little...
- Bangkok Voices: Being A Mommy In Bangkok 5 days ago Bangkok can be a pretty tough city to live in on your own, let alone moving your family here. So how is it being a mommy here? Meet Becky: “Bangkok…..It’s been a wild ride That really about sums it up. From the time we were asked to move until now, life has been flying at […]
- Bangkok: My Week In Pictures 1 week ago Thanks to strawberry yogurt this week has been a little bit different. For whatever reason, I decided it was a good idea to put a litre tub in the rucksack that was also holding my laptop and my ipad. The tub then split and my ipad and computer ended up being a yogurt-y mess Needless […]
- Bangkok: My Week In Pictures 2 weeks ago It’s a long weekend at the moment in Thailand for mothers day – one thing I have quickly learnt as a freelancer is that days and weekends merge into one. I keep forgetting that most people have four days off but it has meant the city has been nice and quiet. It was also my […]
- Everybody Go Surfing: Bangkok FlowHouse 2 weeks ago The amount of things I haven’t seen or done is starting to become a little bit of a joke on twitter. No Star Wars, Star Trek, Nutella etc……. My helpful friend Amy therefore has taken it upon herself to set me a number of challenges in an attempt to take me out of my comfort […]
Contest Entries »
- Culture shock: leaving made me want to go back Expat Culture Shock I recently read an article which described expat culture shock as being short lived. That was not my experience. I had been so caught up with the idea of moving to Bangkok that the reality of actually living there had not occurred to me. And at...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bangkok Girl
08:14 AM January 18, 2014
I love this blog! Anna has a real skill for writing and is always giving me new ideas on what to do in bangkok. she was the first person i turned to for advice when i moved here from singapore and she hasnt let me down! I blog at http//www.beirutibrit.wordpress.com