Latest Blog Posts »
- Feeling Lost 1 day ago I have seen people mock when they see articles describing how Bangkok is an attack on the sense. But you know what? It sounds so cliché, but it’s true. It isn’t just an easy way to rack up 500 words for a writer. It is just hard to get that about Bangkok unless you have […]
- Bangkok/Koh Kood: My Week In Pictures 1 week ago It’s been another busy week of socialising in Bangkok as ever, and I am now in Koh Kood for Songkran having a much needed relaxing few days Well I say relaxing, we have already well and truly managed to amuse/horrify our resort by taking over the karaoke last night – a few visible winced when...
- Bangkok: My Week In Pictures 1 week ago I survived my first week back at work full time, and simultaneously my social life has gone straight back to business as usual From Vertigo, to #thuperthursday at Wine Connection, it’s been all go. My friend Greg and I held the third session of our tweetups last night, and raised 7900B for...
- Bangkok: My Week In Pictures 2 weeks ago I am starting to feel a lot better, and went back to work this week part time – it was so nice to see all my colleagues again and to get back into some sort of a routine again. I am back full time tomorrow so setting the alarm clock is going to hurt! Here’s […]
- Catching the Steam Train to Ayutthaya 3 weeks ago Despite having lived in Bangkok now for almost two years, until last weekend I had not yet visited the former capital city of Ayutthaya. I was so excited when I received an invite from the State of Railway of Thailand inviting me and a friend on their annual steam train trip to Ayutthaya. This year...
Contest Entries »
- Culture shock: leaving made me want to go back Expat Culture Shock I recently read an article which described expat culture shock as being short lived. That was not my experience. I had been so caught up with the idea of moving to Bangkok that the reality of actually living there had not occurred to me. And at...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bangkok Girl
08:14 AM January 18, 2014
I love this blog! Anna has a real skill for writing and is always giving me new ideas on what to do in bangkok. she was the first person i turned to for advice when i moved here from singapore and she hasnt let me down! I blog at http//www.beirutibrit.wordpress.com