Latest Blog Posts »
- Bangkok: My Week Being Sick 2 days ago So it’s Sunday, and as you know I normally like to share some photos of what I have been up to generally during the week with you, but unfortunately this week the only photos I have to show you are: A bruise on my arm from where the hospital took three lots of blood from […]
- Bangkok: My Week In Pictures 1 week ago It’s been another fun week in Bangkok, and even better some good news! Apart from one site in Lumpini Park, the rest of the protest sites are closing! It was great to be able to go through Asok again today. This week I had fun at pecha kucha, caught up with my friends, celebrated Nianne’s […]
- Bangkok Babes Bootcamp 1 week ago One of the great things about writing a blog is meeting the people who read it. I have ended up being really good friends with a couple of people who have emailed me through it, one of whom is my friend Courtney. Courtney is a personal fitness trainer from LA, and she started following my […]
- Seven Spoons: Bangkok's Best Kept Secret 1 week ago I am just going to say it.The food at Seven Spoons is amazing. It is fresh home cooked food catered by what is available locally and seasonally, largely with a Mediterranean feel but what is really nice to see is the proper amount of vegetarian options available rather than just the token gesture....
- Bangkok: My Week in Pictures 2 weeks ago I cannot believe it is Sunday again already – I’ve had an amazing week – I met with two local authors this week for work, John Burdett and Harlan Wolf, both such interesting guys, I went to the soft launch of Business in Heels on Wednesday which my friend Nicky has introduced to Bangkok (I...
Contest Entries »
- Culture shock: leaving made me want to go back Expat Culture Shock I recently read an article which described expat culture shock as being short lived. That was not my experience. I had been so caught up with the idea of moving to Bangkok that the reality of actually living there had not occurred to me. And at...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bangkok Girl
08:14 AM January 18, 2014
I love this blog! Anna has a real skill for writing and is always giving me new ideas on what to do in bangkok. she was the first person i turned to for advice when i moved here from singapore and she hasnt let me down! I blog at http//www.beirutibrit.wordpress.com