Latest Blog Posts »
- England: My Week In Pictures 6 days ago What a week! I made the most of my last few days in Cumbria by visiting Hadrian’s Wall (yes it was still the pile of rocks I remember as a child!) before I headed off for the big Smoke, London town. It felt a little weird arriving into Euston on Thursday. Apart from my weekend […]
- My Five Favourite Food Destinations 1 week ago I have to admit that my heart sank a little when I was tagged by my friend Nikki to write about my top five favourite food destinations, as Nikki is the Queen of food blog posts (word of warning – don’t look at her blog if you are hungry!!) and I knew in no way […]
- England: My Week In Pictures 1 week ago Apologies for the lack of photos last week – the perils of living in a small village in Cumbria where the internet can be a little hit and miss. The last couple of weeks has been a real mix of working very hard but also catching up with friends in Sheffield and Leeds – it […]
- Afternoon Tea In The Lake District 2 weeks ago There isn’t really anything more British than having afternoon tea, with of course the quintessential scone, jam and cream and that seemed the perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon catching up with my old school friends. Jo and Sharon, who I haven’t seen for more years than I care to...
- Hanging Around With Hot Footballers 3 weeks ago Although I have been more or less working full stop so far since being back, I am also enjoying a little bit of downtime as well. My mum is a teacher at a local school, and one of her colleagues asked me last week if I wanted to go on a school trip with her […]
Contest Entries »
- Culture shock: leaving made me want to go back Expat Culture Shock I recently read an article which described expat culture shock as being short lived. That was not my experience. I had been so caught up with the idea of moving to Bangkok that the reality of actually living there had not occurred to me. And at...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bangkok Girl
08:14 AM January 18, 2014
I love this blog! Anna has a real skill for writing and is always giving me new ideas on what to do in bangkok. she was the first person i turned to for advice when i moved here from singapore and she hasnt let me down! I blog at http//www.beirutibrit.wordpress.com