Latest Blog Posts »
- London Photos 1 day ago These are some of my favourite photos from my recent trip to the big smoke:
- England: My Week In Pictures 4 days ago My travels around England have continued this week going from London, to Chichester, to Brighton back up North to Leeds. The sea at Brighton was just a little different than it is over in Thailand (!!), but there is something very therapeutic about walking along the sea. Slight trauma coming up...
- England: My Week In Pictures 1 week ago What a week! I made the most of my last few days in Cumbria by visiting Hadrian’s Wall (yes it was still the pile of rocks I remember as a child!) before I headed off for the big Smoke, London town. It felt a little weird arriving into Euston on Thursday. Apart from my weekend […]
- My Five Favourite Food Destinations 2 weeks ago I have to admit that my heart sank a little when I was tagged by my friend Nikki to write about my top five favourite food destinations, as Nikki is the Queen of food blog posts (word of warning – don’t look at her blog if you are hungry!!) and I knew in no way […]
- England: My Week In Pictures 2 weeks ago Apologies for the lack of photos last week – the perils of living in a small village in Cumbria where the internet can be a little hit and miss. The last couple of weeks has been a real mix of working very hard but also catching up with friends in Sheffield and Leeds – it […]
Contest Entries »
- Culture shock: leaving made me want to go back Expat Culture Shock I recently read an article which described expat culture shock as being short lived. That was not my experience. I had been so caught up with the idea of moving to Bangkok that the reality of actually living there had not occurred to me. And at...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bangkok Girl
08:14 AM January 18, 2014
I love this blog! Anna has a real skill for writing and is always giving me new ideas on what to do in bangkok. she was the first person i turned to for advice when i moved here from singapore and she hasnt let me down! I blog at http//www.beirutibrit.wordpress.com