Latest Blog Posts »
- Bangkok: My Week in Pictures 9 hours ago After getting back to Bangkok late last Sunday night following an amazing weekend in Chiang Mai, it’s been another social whirlwind of a week, showing my friends the crème de la crème of Bangkok nightlife, as well as setting a pretty full itinerary for them to follow during the day whilst I was...
- Bangkok Voices: Returning Home 3 days ago I would like you all to meet my lovely friend, Sarah, who has recently moved back to America, writing about how she has found making the transition back from expat to non-expat, and about the effect living in Bangkok has had on her: “(As I write this, it is 2ᵒ F (-16 C). My husband […]
- Bangkok: My Week in Pictures 1 week ago I had a slightly quieter week this week – my visiting friends went off to explore Phuket and Chiang Mai and thanks to burning the candle at both ends slightly too much the week before, I had a bad cold Monday/Tuesday, and spent most of it feeling sorry for myself. I was back on full […]
- Dried Fish Snack Annnn-nnnnahhh? 1 week ago My friends and family enjoy it when I share things my Thai colleagues say or ask to me. I am much more confident now to joke with them but in July when I my head was still spinning that I was working in an office full of Thai girls, the immortal statement of, “Dried fish […]
- Bangkok: My Week in Pictures 2 weeks ago I had already been burning the candle at both ends this week, and then two of my best friends arrived from the UK – it’s been a great weekend, but work tomorrow is going to be nice for a rest Sorry for the amount of photos! But what an epic week! […]
Contest Entries »
- Culture shock: leaving made me want to go back Expat Culture Shock I recently read an article which described expat culture shock as being short lived. That was not my experience. I had been so caught up with the idea of moving to Bangkok that the reality of actually living there had not occurred to me. And at...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Bangkok Girl has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!