Latest Blog Posts »
- England: My Week In Pictures 5 days ago I have loved every minute of this week! There is something so fresh and new when little bits of Spring start to peak in. And on Tuesday I saw my first set of lambs in 2015: I almost forgot about the partial solar eclipse until Mel reminded me about it – not the best photos […]
- Where I Live In England #Part 4: Hadrian's Wall 1 week ago Some may see it like me, an old bunch of stones/rocks. I guess plenty others must see as UNESCO do – a World Heritage site. I am of course talking about Hadrian’s Wall. Hadrian’s Wall was built by the order of the Emperor Hadrian following his visit to Britain in AD122. It was planned as...
- England: My Week In Pictures 1 week ago Another busy week but lots of work done! In case anyone was wondering about some of the pictures below, that’s an Easter bonnet we made this week for a school competition and a crab on my face for comic relief! And today is a very special day – Happy Mother’s Day to my amazing mummy. Love...
- Giving Back 2 weeks ago I have volunteered for a few organisations in my 34 years of life. I became involved with the Teenage Cancer Trust when I was about 22 thanks to my Uncle. This was probably my first input into organising a proper social event. We, at the time, were a small committee of five, and put together two...
- Where I Live In England #Part 3 2 weeks ago The nearest town to my sleepy little village is Carlisle. It’s about 12 miles away from my village. My earliest memories are of asking my friends on the Wirral if they could spell it – I took great pleasure that none of them guessed the silent ‘s’ (I was such a pleasant child!). Once I […]
Contest Entries »
- Culture shock: leaving made me want to go back Expat Culture Shock I recently read an article which described expat culture shock as being short lived. That was not my experience. I had been so caught up with the idea of moving to Bangkok that the reality of actually living there had not occurred to me. And at...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bangkok Girl
08:14 AM January 18, 2014
I love this blog! Anna has a real skill for writing and is always giving me new ideas on what to do in bangkok. she was the first person i turned to for advice when i moved here from singapore and she hasnt let me down! I blog at http//www.beirutibrit.wordpress.com