Latest Blog Posts »
- One Off Mid Week In Pictures 3 hours ago So result!! Thanks to the joy that is both ebay and my mum I now have a shiny new card reader! Even though it isn’t Sunday I thought I would share more of my pictures from last week now that I can actually access my camera – I promise one day soon there will be […]
- England: My Week In Pictures 4 days ago So I had lots of lovely pictures ready to share with you today from my week, and my card reader has thrown a tantrum and decided to stop working. How frustrating!!I have a few sad snaps on my phone – I usually take more than this but I have been so busy this week, working […]
- England: My Week In Pictures 1 week ago It’s been lovely having my mum at home with me this week as her school is on its half term break. We’ve had a nice week catching up, she’s been great driving me around so I can take some photos for my blog, we’ve been shopping and had lunch. Back to reality tomorrow!
- The Kindness Of Strangers 2 weeks ago One thing I have learnt over the last couple of years is just how kind strangers can be. Both in the UK and in Thailand. When I worked in an office in Thailand prior to going freelance, I was ill and had a day off work not long after I started. When I returned (I only had a […]
- England: My Week In Pictures 2 weeks ago All of the snow has finally melted and this morning it feels like spring might have sprung – daffodils are peaking out of the soil, the sun is bright, birds are singing and it’s impossible to not smile Proper seasons are the one thing I really miss in Bangkok from the pretty autumn colours to...
Contest Entries »
- Culture shock: leaving made me want to go back Expat Culture Shock I recently read an article which described expat culture shock as being short lived. That was not my experience. I had been so caught up with the idea of moving to Bangkok that the reality of actually living there had not occurred to me. And at...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bangkok Girl
08:14 AM January 18, 2014
I love this blog! Anna has a real skill for writing and is always giving me new ideas on what to do in bangkok. she was the first person i turned to for advice when i moved here from singapore and she hasnt let me down! I blog at http//www.beirutibrit.wordpress.com