Latest Blog Posts »
- First Stop In The USA 3 weeks ago Our first full day in the USA and our first stop was a toiletry stop at Kroger’s. What’s the big deal you might ask? Well, it seems that at 7:13 in the morning there are no cashiers available. We were told we must use the Self Scan machine, followed by the question,”Do you need help […]
- "Am I Enough?" 2 months ago Originally posted on Barren to Beautiful:This week my husband walks in the door after a long day at work to find: dishes piled in the sink, laundry all over the living room, the beef for dinner still in a frozen block, and me…looking like Frump Queen. He is gracious. And tells me to take a…
- Chinese Opera Singers 2 months ago The following photo’s were taken at two different water towns near our home of Luxu. After doing a little research on Opera Singers, I found this article written by Kallie Szczepanski to be the best and most informative on the subject. You can read the article, here. An excerpt from her great...
- Acoustic Artist, Shanghai China 2 months ago “Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can’t.” ― Johnny DeppFiled under: Photography Tagged: Acoustic Guitars, Art, expat, Expat Living, Music, Photo, Postaday, quotes
- Glutinous Rice Dumplings, "Bak Chang" 3 months ago The rice dumplings smelled delicious! They are made with rice and pork chunks wrapped in a bamboo leaf and tide with a twig. These snapshots were taken in a water town called Zhou Jia Jiao. Enjoy! Filed under: Blogging, China Tagged: Cooking, Dumplings, expat, gluten, Photo, Postaday, Shanghai,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Still Times has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!