Latest Blog Posts »
- Banana and peanut butter milkshake recipe for summer 3 days ago When it’s hot or otherwise when we need to stay in shape even if we would lay into the bed all the day, a milkshake is ideal. This is my simple and delicious banana and peanut butter milkshake recipe. I’m not kidding, this recipe works well both for those who want to recharge and for...
- Strawberry custard tart, my easy and simple recipe 1 week ago Even if I cannot eat strawberries, I find them beautiful because of the color, the dots, the shape and the fact that, besides being very seasonal, they are also a tangible sign that the summer has finally arrived. If you have good strawberries, fresh and large enough you can prepare this recipe for...
- Tzatziki sauce, my easy recipe from Greece 2 weeks ago The tzatziki is not properly an italian sauce but we use to prepare this sauce on summer to season our salads or our panini. It’s so easy to make that it really is a pleasure to eat especially when the sun is high and the only thing you need is a block of ice all [...]
- Italian tiramisù without eggs 3 weeks ago The assumption is mandatory: the tiramis
- Chocolate covered frozen bananas, easy and simple recipe 2 months ago This is not a typical italian recipe but it is something everybody loves and it is so simple that can easily be prepared for a break but also for a barbecue or for an occasion: chocolate covered frozen bananas. I ate that for the first time in Tokyo on New Year’s Eve, taken on a [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Veru's Kitchen has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!