Latest Blog Posts »
- 2015: Year in Review, part Four 2 weeks ago I think this will be the last part! (unless I decide that Korea gets its own post…) Then I will return to my regularly-scheduled life, which is actually far from boring. This week, for example, I sat with a newly-arrived refugee (she’s been here a month) and admired the way she has made a home...
- 2015: Year in Review, part Three 2 months ago Ok I am going to finish my year. It wasn’t all that eventful, really, just that I am verbose. Very very verbose. How did I handle not blogging? October: or possibly late September. Finally it cools down. It even rains a little bit. We take newly-arrived family to Hood River to visit the orchards....
- 5 Things I Wasn't Prepared for when my daughter left for college 1 month ago I wrote this post last September and never posted it. It seemed to fit at this point of my year in review, so here it is. Things no one tells you about when your daughter goes to college: You can’t really trust your husband or son’s dress sense. Do those heels go with leggings? […]
- 2015: Year in Review, part Two 2 months ago …in which I divide my year into two three parts cuz it was oh-so-interesting. September: Ilsa is off to Rhode Island for art school, which is pretty much exactly opposite Portland, Oregon, and nearly as far as you can get and still be on the same continent. Meanwhile, her twin brother is staying...
- 2015: Year in Review part 1 2 months ago Well this was the year I basically let the blog die. I only posted 5 times all year, and the last time was in April! Blogging is basically dead as an art form. Few read, fewer comment. It seems the only ones still going are some sort of niche. But I’ve decided that I’d like […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Planet Nomad has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!