Not From Lapland
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Emoji Swearing Quiz 1 week ago Not that I spend the vast majority of my life procrastinating over those deadlines or anything, but 2 days ago I discovered the art of swearing via the medium of the emoji. It made my fecking week. But when I sent some of them to my friends, they couldn’t get them. I thought they were […]
- Another Reason to Hate my Cat 1 week ago We’d been away for a few days to a lovely hotel in Norfolk. The four and a half hour journey there had taken seven and a half hours and included a call to the AA and a £120 repair bill for some bit in my engine. The bit that caused the fault in the expensive […]
- Cake in a Box - what's not to love? 1 week ago I’m human so obviously I love cake. I’m British so obviously I enjoy a hot beverage or two. so when someones says ‘Hey, Heather. Fancy trying some of our lovely cakes? We’ll even send you a couple of new mugs and some tea so you can enjoy them with a brew’ the only obvious answer […]
- Nifty Boots from Clarks 1 month ago My goodness, these children grow too fast. It seems like barely a week goes by without one of them growing out of something. And the older they get, the more difficult it is to find clothes that fit their skinny waists and long legs that are appropriate for their age range. Especially for my...
- Could You Live in a House like this? 2 months ago A good friend of mine is moving house, which is one of my favourite things. I love looking at houses for sale but really can’t be doing the hassle of removal men and having to pack up all your junk only to realise when you get it to the new house that it really is […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Not From Lapland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!