Not From Lapland
Latest Blog Posts »
- Conversations with The Boy - Portal Guns 3 days ago I’m standing in the kitchen trying to write a shopping list when the boy wanders in. “Mummy, if you had a portal gun you’d never have to wait at traffic lights again, did you know that?” He’s looking at me earnestly. “You could just put a portal at one side and one at the other […]
- Our Week in Pictures 5 days ago We barely had time to sit still last week, such was our social calendar. We spent a day in the forest with friends making nettle soup and cooking bread on sticks around a camp fire. We managed to spend seven hours in the forest with our new home ed friends, building fires, cooking, eating, […]
- How to prepare your home for summer 1 week ago With summer well and truly on the way, now’s the time to make some final tweaks to your home before the hottest weather arrives. The following tips should help ensure your family is properly prepared for the sunshine and soaring temperatures. Substitute snug winter bedding for light duvets and...
- The Melancholy Month of May 1 week ago We are just five months into this year and yet so far each month that passes seems to be leave behind yet more loss and grief. Loses of friends, of family, of people I have grown close to, cared for and cherished. People I miss on a daily basis. Whether it’s death, a house move, a […]
- The fresh level of hell that is compost toilets 2 weeks ago I’ve never really considered myself as squeamish. Pretty hardened I’d have thought, fairly resliant. I don’t have irrational fears of bats or spiders, I’m quite happy to clear up sick or clear out icky sores, I’d say I had a good constitution and was able to deal with most yucky things...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Not From Lapland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!