Not From Lapland
Latest Blog Posts »
- Slugs in the Refrigerator 20 hours ago Sadly this post is much more about why I shall be going out to buy myself a sleek, shiny new fridge for my lovely kitchen this week and in the mean time eating mostly dried products and take-aways than it is a reference to one of my favourite crochet blogs. I went away last week – being...
- Beer and Bingo - the really important issues 3 weeks ago This is not a spoof. It’s an actual real thing. Never mind the lack of jobs; the soaring costs of fuel, food and well, everything; to hell with the ludicrous bedroom tax and the hundreds of disabled and poverty stricken people committing suicide after horrific and frankly quite evil cuts. Hang...
- The 1000 Year Old Mummy 3 weeks ago “Mummy, were there vikings around when you were a little girl?” I think I’ve just had a change of favourite child.
- Goodbye School Hello Curiosity 1 month ago One of my main reasons for taking the kids out of school was that I was watching their personalities disappear. Who they were was slowly being erroded by the need to fit in, conform and blend. My son had stopped talking. Not entirely, he hadn’t become a mute, but he rarely had anything to say...
- Top 5 Expat Tips 1 month ago A good friend of mine is moving abroad and about to start her own expat life on new shores. I’m so excited for her and the new life she is about to discover; the new experiences, food, language and people she is about to immerse herself in. It’s almost awakens the old adventurer in me. […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Not From Lapland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!