Not From Lapland
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sexy Rabbits in the name of art 3 weeks ago Helsinki airport has many wonderful little quirks to it, much like the rest of the country to be fair, but my absolute favourite one has always been the yoga sex rabbit. Although I don’t think Yoga Sex Rabbit is the official name of this demonic creature, it’s the one that @Karamina came up...
- Treats and Temptations - a Christmas hamper from John Lewis 3 weeks ago I know it sounds ridiculous, but I’ve always wanted to be sent a Christmas Hamper. Those tantalizingly gorgeous baskets filled with Christmas goodies that I wouldn’t ordinarily buy for myself have always looked so exciting, so thrilling. So when John Lewis asked if I’d like to try one of...
- The Emoji Swearing Quiz 1 month ago Not that I spend the vast majority of my life procrastinating over those deadlines or anything, but 2 days ago I discovered the art of swearing via the medium of the emoji. It made my fecking week. But when I sent some of them to my friends, they couldn’t get them. I thought they were […]
- Another Reason to Hate my Cat 1 month ago We’d been away for a few days to a lovely hotel in Norfolk. The four and a half hour journey there had taken seven and a half hours and included a call to the AA and a £120 repair bill for some bit in my engine. The bit that caused the fault in the expensive […]
- Cake in a Box - what's not to love? 1 month ago I’m human so obviously I love cake. I’m British so obviously I enjoy a hot beverage or two. so when someones says ‘Hey, Heather. Fancy trying some of our lovely cakes? We’ll even send you a couple of new mugs and some tea so you can enjoy them with a brew’ the only obvious answer […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Not From Lapland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!