Not From Lapland
Latest Blog Posts »
- Job Description: Mum, Mother, Mama 2 weeks ago As I kneel in the bathroom scrubbing something that looks suspiciously like poop but I’m trying not to think about it off the wall, again, it occurs to me that you couldn’t pay people enough to do this job. Not the what-may-or-may-not-be-poop scrubbing, but the whole mum thing. Can you imagine...
- Give me your house moving tips, please 2 weeks ago Image: Mikko Saari We rent our current house. Which is quite handy really, considering how much is wrong with it. Bits leak or let in the wind or are somehow in a state of disrepair. The property needs a new roof I’ve been wearily informed by a builder who was under no illusions that the […]
- 10 Things nobody tells you about having a son 2 weeks ago There are some things about having a boy that people just don’t prepare you for. 1. You will find yourself doing everything for them. Where as a girl is anxious to prove that she can cut her own food, pour her own drink and choose her own clothes, a boy will happily let you, nay […]
- The Uplifting Pamper Parcel 4 weeks ago I often find myself sitting alone at this time of the year, all of my friends out watching the Premier League football either at each others houses or out at the pub. Personally I’d rather stay in and have a luxurious bath or put my feet up with a bar of chocolate and a good film. […]
- Sexy Rabbits in the name of art 3 months ago Helsinki airport has many wonderful little quirks to it, much like the rest of the country to be fair, but my absolute favourite one has always been the yoga sex rabbit. Although I don’t think Yoga Sex Rabbit is the official name of this demonic creature, it’s the one that @Karamina came up...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Not From Lapland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!