Not From Lapland
Latest Blog Posts »
- A camping trip to France - where would you go? 3 months ago It seems like everyone except me is planning a camping trip to France this year. I swear everyone I know with a camper or caravan is off and every other discussion on T25 forums seems to be about route planning in France or what fancy plug thingies you need there. And well, I’m not having […]
- It's not just my kids, right? 3 months ago I swear my kids are bonkers, completely off their heads. An affliction that seems to effect them most exactly at the point where I say “right kids, bedtime!” You know, that bit of the day where you think you can start to relax and unwind. Maybe even put your feet up and enjoy some peace […]
- The day the Forestry Commission made my kids cry 3 months ago Several months ago a home ed friend of mine discovered a camp that had been built, way off the beaten track, at her local woods. The camp had been made from logs, rope and tarp and there was a lean-to shelter, campfire, table and all manner of logs and stumps pulled into the camp for […]
- An interview with the children 4 months ago 1. What is something Mummy always says to you? Girl: Bed time Boy: Bed time Erm yeah, I do. But only because they need it repeating 340934 times before they actually listen and you know, go to bed. 2. What makes Mummy happy? Girl: Nice children Boy: Happy days and happy children They got it pretty...
- My Dog the Sandwich Stealer 5 months ago Don’t be fooled by his cute little face and sad eyes, this isn’t the face of a half starved, neglected animal that never gets any attention. Nope, this is the face of a well fed, pampered pooch who just can’t resist face height food. You know, the sort that small children carry around in...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Not From Lapland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!