Not From Lapland
Latest Blog Posts »
- Giles & Posner Chocolate Fountain Fun 1 week ago I can’t tell you the number of times the kids have begged for a chocolate fountain. It’s got to be in the hundreds, if not more. And I’ve always said no because well, to be quite honest I imagined them being nothing but a blummin’ nuisance – all mess from being beginning to end and […]
- The Best Date Night Ever? 1 week ago Dating is a tricky beast at the best of times, but throw in some fizzy wine, a film that neither of you can bare to watch and a book of corny one-liners and does it really get any better? Well with lines like “I only eat organic. Luckily you only dye the hair on your […]
- Heat Holders Thermal Slipper Socks Great for Cold Wooden Floors 1 week ago I love our new house. Love, love, love it. The ceiling doesn’t leak and isn’t threatening to cave in at any moment, there is no rain in my kitchen and no rusty water leaking out of fixings in the walls. But it’s also oh so pretty with lovely carpets upstairs that actually have underlay...
- Ah Lapland, how I miss thee 4 weeks ago The kids have been back in Lapland these last few weeks, visiting their father whilst I packed everything item we own into boxes, piled it all into a van (twice – it took two trips), drove it 100 miles down the road, unpacked it and attempted to find a place for all our stuff in […]
- What do eight year olds read? 2 months ago It’s begun. It’s started. I can’t tell you how excited I am! Bedtime reading has taken a hold of The Girl. Not the sort where I sit and read them a story, but the sort where she sneaks the light on late into the night buried in a favourite book. I have fond memories of […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Not From Lapland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!