Not From Lapland
Latest Blog Posts »
- You know you're really bad at dating when... 17 hours ago The oddest thing seems to have happened since I started internet dating. I seem to be getting less good at it as time goes on. Standard practice dictates that the more you do something the better at it you get, but I seem to be suffering some reverse polarity of logic when it comes to […]
- Things I'd Rather be Doing Instead of Dating 3 weeks ago I have a love/hate thing with dating, it’s true. Some days it’s all good and positive and then others, urgh. I just can’t be bothered. And it occurs to me that there has to be a million and one things more preferable to do with your time than dating. Than going through the whole small […]
- A New Dating Philosophy 3 weeks ago It’s tough stuff this dating malarky. Hard-wearing on the old heart, pride and ego. You battle through endless numbers of idiots on dating sites and in bars until you finally meet someone you like and just when you think it’s all plain sailing for a while: bang. Something gives and the bottom...
- The Things A 5 Year Old Wants To Measure 3 months ago After yesterday’s post on weird obsessions of my 5 year old (crikey, he’s going to be 6 soon – why does that seem SO much older than 5?) he caught me looking at watches on the internet. Specifically these tough Casio G-Shock watches that I’m sure make the requisite beeping noises when...
- The Weird Obsessions Of A 5 Year Old 3 months ago To say my son has interests is putting things mildly. He develops obsessions with things. Deep interests in subjects that have him enthralled for hours, weeks, days or months. And then just as quickly as they arrived, they leave. We’ve had Thomas the Tank Engine, dinosaurs, Batman, trains,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Not From Lapland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!