Not From Lapland
Latest Blog Posts »
- Nifty Boots from Clarks 1 week ago My goodness, these children grow too fast. It seems like barely a week goes by without one of them growing out of something. And the older they get, the more difficult it is to find clothes that fit their skinny waists and long legs that are appropriate for their age range. Especially for my...
- Could You Live in a House like this? 1 week ago A good friend of mine is moving house, which is one of my favourite things. I love looking at houses for sale but really can’t be doing the hassle of removal men and having to pack up all your junk only to realise when you get it to the new house that it really is […]
- How to Spotify like a 5 Year Old 2 weeks ago What happens when I want to listen to some music on Spotify: Open Spotify app on ipad Find band/playlist I want to listen to. Press play Listen. Repeat. What happens when a 5 year old wants to listen to something on Spotify Open Spotify app on the ipad Turn volume up to highest level Search […]
- 5 Reasons to Never Get a Cat 3 weeks ago Cats are twats. Moody, grumpy, miserable demanding bastards. They are basically furry toddlers that never grow up and can never be reasoned with sent to us as punishment for all the wrongs we did in our previous lives. 1. Rain. Cats hate rain. Cats also don’t like being inside. These two facts do...
- Oh Gran Canaria How I Love thee 2 months ago Chatting with my lovely friend over at Losing My Lemons this week, I’m getting all misty eyed about Gran Canaria again. I’ve been twice in the past 12 months and I blummin love it out there. How I’d never made it out there before last year is an utter mystery, but the flights to Gran […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Not From Lapland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!