Not From Lapland
Latest Blog Posts »
- How to Spotify like a 5 Year Old 1 week ago What happens when I want to listen to some music on Spotify: Open Spotify app on ipad Find band/playlist I want to listen to. Press play Listen. Repeat. What happens when a 5 year old wants to listen to something on Spotify Open Spotify app on the ipad Turn volume up to highest level Search […]
- 5 Reasons to Never Get a Cat 2 weeks ago Cats are twats. Moody, grumpy, miserable demanding bastards. They are basically furry toddlers that never grow up and can never be reasoned with sent to us as punishment for all the wrongs we did in our previous lives. 1. Rain. Cats hate rain. Cats also don’t like being inside. These two facts do...
- Oh Gran Canaria How I Love thee 1 month ago Chatting with my lovely friend over at Losing My Lemons this week, I’m getting all misty eyed about Gran Canaria again. I’ve been twice in the past 12 months and I blummin love it out there. How I’d never made it out there before last year is an utter mystery, but the flights to Gran […]
- What Was I thinking? 1 month ago Since leaving school my son has been hell bent on growing his hair as long as possible, refusing point blank to let anyone anywhere near him with scissors. Despite all the best efforts of my mother and his father, he has resolutely refused to have short hair. I have to admit, I kinda loved it. […]
- You know you're really bad at dating when... 2 months ago The oddest thing seems to have happened since I started internet dating. I seem to be getting less good at it as time goes on. Standard practice dictates that the more you do something the better at it you get, but I seem to be suffering some reverse polarity of logic when it comes to […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Not From Lapland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!