Not From Lapland
Latest Blog Posts »
- Top 5 Expat Tips 5 days ago A good friend of mine is moving abroad and about to start her own expat life on new shores. I’m so excited for her and the new life she is about to discover; the new experiences, food, language and people she is about to immerse herself in. It’s almost awakens the old adventurer in me. […]
- Mum I'm booooooorrrrred 1 week ago I must have been a very naughty, loud or messy child because I seem to remember spending an awful lot of time being sent to play in my room. And a large part of that time lying on my bed staring at the ceiling being bored. God it was brilliant. Boredom was the reason I […]
- Family Valentines Games Night 3 weeks ago Maybe it’s a northern thing, or an anti-bull thing – perhaps they are one in the same thing – but I’ve always had an aversion to Valentines Day and all the hype that comes with it. So when our plans to have the kids sleep over at their friends house on Friday night started to […]
- The Beeping Mother 3 weeks ago Dressed in our mud splattered dog-walking clothes and wellies, armed with woolly hats, gloves and dog treats we set off down the lanes to the field for our daily dog walk. Bloody hell, I marveled as they ran on ahead, skipping and leaping over puddles; splashing and racing each other. They are...
- Home-ed Week 2 2 months ago We are into week 2 of home schooling and although we haven’t been doing anything very structured and in fact doing very little ‘learning’ at all other than crafts, reading and days out – the plan is to take it all very slowly – I am noticing some very big changes in both myself and […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Not From Lapland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!