Not From Lapland
Latest Blog Posts »
- The UK Holiday Bucket List 2 months ago I don’t know if it’s an age thing, or because of my new found love of camping in my VW T25, but the last year I’ve not really been bothered about having a summer holiday abroad. Don’t get me wrong, the sun is lovely and all and if I had it I’d pay good money […]
- 10 things nobody tells you about owning a VW camper 2 months ago VW campervan ownership is a bit like parenthood. It all sounds like such a good idea at the beginning and years down the line you can’t believe that nobody ever warned you about all the weird and wonderful things that it brings. You’ll fall in love You’ll suddenly find yourself (quite...
- A camping trip to France - where would you go? 4 months ago It seems like everyone except me is planning a camping trip to France this year. I swear everyone I know with a camper or caravan is off and every other discussion on T25 forums seems to be about route planning in France or what fancy plug thingies you need there. And well, I’m not having […]
- It's not just my kids, right? 4 months ago I swear my kids are bonkers, completely off their heads. An affliction that seems to effect them most exactly at the point where I say “right kids, bedtime!” You know, that bit of the day where you think you can start to relax and unwind. Maybe even put your feet up and enjoy some peace […]
- The day the Forestry Commission made my kids cry 4 months ago Several months ago a home ed friend of mine discovered a camp that had been built, way off the beaten track, at her local woods. The camp had been made from logs, rope and tarp and there was a lean-to shelter, campfire, table and all manner of logs and stumps pulled into the camp for […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Not From Lapland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!