In Nica Now
Latest Blog Posts »
- El Dia de los Muertos (The Day of the Dead) 3 weeks ago Vehicles are parked on both sides of the street as far as I can see. I find a clearing and pull off onto the side of the road to park the truck. Two young girls walk past hand in hand with their grandma. Each carries a bouquet of bright red flowers. As I approach the cemetery I […]
- Happy Halloween Wishes from In Nica Now! 3 weeks ago
- A Unique Place to Stay in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua: The Luxury Vacation Villa Casa Culebra 3 weeks ago Just because we live in a tropical paradise doesn’t mean we still don’t love weekend getaways and vacations. We recently enjoyed a three day, two night stay at a luxury vacation villa with our good friends Debbie and Bastin. THE PROPERTY Casa Culebra is beautiful 2000 square foot two...
- What I Ate Today: Chilango Hot Sauce 1 month ago A few months ago a friend of ours introduced us to Chilango® hot sauce. We love this stuff, but unfortunately it’s not available for purchase here in San Juan del Sur. Earlier this week we managed to complete another successful border run. While cruising the aisles of the Duty Free shop in...
- In Nica Now is now offering private customized tours! 1 month ago HAVE YOU BEEN THINKING ABOUT A TRIP TO NICARAGUA? Been dreaming of packing your bags and boarding a plane en route to the land of lakes, oceans and volcanoes? But have no idea where to begin when it comes to planning? WE CAN HELP! In Nica Now is now offering private customized tours with...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Nicaragua Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Nicaragua!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on In Nica Now
21:34 PM December 13, 2013
It is about time someone did this. We have been visiting Nicaragua for about 6 years or so and have had lots of questions but no one to help with the answers. Your Blog is very helpful and informative we are excited to learn more about the possibilty of moving there some time in the future. So, Thanks for all the inof and can't wait to read more.
03:17 AM June 21, 2014
Hi I am planning on moving there as soon as my house sells. i was there in January and my heart stayed there as i came back to the most brutal winter ever. i am a prairie girl and have a 15 year old daughter, but i just want to go. I became a widow this year and am looking for a new life. Any advice?