In Nica Now
Latest Blog Posts »
- What I Ate Today: A Bright, Refreshing & Tasty Tropical Fruit Smoothie 2 weeks ago
- Celebrations of Independence in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua 2 weeks ago For days we’ve been hearing the boom, boom, bang and rat, tat, tat of drums as local school marching bands prepared for Independence Day celebrations here in San Juan del Sur. Festivities kicked off on September 14th with an awards ceremony on the malecon. A huge parade to commemorate the...
- How can I make a real difference in Nicaragua? 3 weeks ago Today we are super excited to tell you how a couple clicks of your mouse and $100 can make a substantial long term impact on a child, family and entire community here in Nicaragua. DONATE NOW $100 = 1 child’s tuition for an entire year It is often said youth are the future. This is especially...
- In Nica Now moves into yet another long term rental in San Juan del Sur! 3 months ago Yup, that’s right! We’ve moved. AGAIN! I know what many of you are thinking, “Moved? Again? Gosh these guys move a lot!” Unfortunately just 2 1/2 months after moving into our two bedroom, two bathroom rental home in the neighbourhood of Las Delicias we received notification from the...
- Life with a Dog in Nicaragua 4 months ago Gone are the days when our dog got two short walks per day and had to spend Monday to Friday snoozing away in the house while we were away at work all day. A dog riding around the countryside on a motorcycle with us? Who would have thought! If you’ve ever wondered (or worried) about what […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Nicaragua Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Nicaragua!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on In Nica Now
21:34 PM December 13, 2013
It is about time someone did this. We have been visiting Nicaragua for about 6 years or so and have had lots of questions but no one to help with the answers. Your Blog is very helpful and informative we are excited to learn more about the possibilty of moving there some time in the future. So, Thanks for all the inof and can't wait to read more.
03:17 AM June 21, 2014
Hi I am planning on moving there as soon as my house sells. i was there in January and my heart stayed there as i came back to the most brutal winter ever. i am a prairie girl and have a 15 year old daughter, but i just want to go. I became a widow this year and am looking for a new life. Any advice?