In Nica Now
Latest Blog Posts »
- What I Ate Today: Ceviche de Pescado 17 hours ago
- Looking for a Unicorn, er I mean Long Term Rental in San Juan del Sur 4 days ago In the two years that we’ve been living in San Juan del Sur we have been lucky enough to find some really great rental homes, but our latest move might be the best yet. When we decided to move from Marsella Valley back into town we realized just how popular San Juan del Sur is becoming. […]
- A Fun & Affordable Way to Travel in Nicaragua 6 days ago Traveling on two wheels is a great and economical way to get around in Nicaragua, especially when you live somewhere like San Juan del Sur. Shortly after moving to Marsella Valley we purchased this gently used 2011 YBR 125 CC Yamaha for just $1200 USD. For those times when we need to stock up on...
- What I Ate Today: The Dragon 4 weeks ago
- In Nica Now Annual Report: 2014 1 month ago To kick off the new year, we’d like to share with you data on In Nica Now’s activity in 2014. To see which blog posts got the most views, how people found us and where they came from just click on the image below.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Nicaragua Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Nicaragua!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on In Nica Now
21:34 PM December 13, 2013
It is about time someone did this. We have been visiting Nicaragua for about 6 years or so and have had lots of questions but no one to help with the answers. Your Blog is very helpful and informative we are excited to learn more about the possibilty of moving there some time in the future. So, Thanks for all the inof and can't wait to read more.
03:17 AM June 21, 2014
Hi I am planning on moving there as soon as my house sells. i was there in January and my heart stayed there as i came back to the most brutal winter ever. i am a prairie girl and have a 15 year old daughter, but i just want to go. I became a widow this year and am looking for a new life. Any advice?