In Nica Now
Latest Blog Posts »
- Celebrating Thanksgiving in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua 8 hours ago Nicaraguans don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, but that doesn’t mean there won’t be turkey in San Juan del Sur today. For those expats, travellers and tourists looking to get their turkey fix there are plenty of options. From 5 pm BIG WAVE DAVES will be serving roast turkey and all the...
- Snapshots: Playa Maderas, Nicaragua 1 week ago
- 18 Things to Do in San Juan del Sur (besides surfing) 3 weeks ago San Juan del Sur is very popular with surfers. But if you’re like us…and not into surfing…and planning a trip to the pacific coast of Nicaragua…we think you’ll find this list of things to do in San Juan del Sur very interesting. #1 EAT PIZZA IN THE JUNGLE AT MUNCHIES BLUUES Enjoy real...
- From San Juan del Sur to Mexico City: In Nica Now Takes a Vacation! 4 weeks ago Being semi-retired and living on a fixed income means vacations don’t happen as nearly as often as they used to. In fact, it’s been 3 1/2 years since Gordon and I enjoyed a proper holiday together. When we lived in Canada we dreamt of vacations where we basked in the sun while sipping cold...
- We're on Vacation! 1 month ago It’s been 3 1/2 years since Gordon and I have taken a vacation together, so as you can imagine we’re stoked to report that we’re currently in Mexico City. We’ve got one week in and one more to go — so please hang tight — we’ll be back to Nicaragua (and blogging) very soon!
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Nicaragua Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Nicaragua!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on In Nica Now
21:34 PM December 13, 2013
It is about time someone did this. We have been visiting Nicaragua for about 6 years or so and have had lots of questions but no one to help with the answers. Your Blog is very helpful and informative we are excited to learn more about the possibilty of moving there some time in the future. So, Thanks for all the inof and can't wait to read more.
03:17 AM June 21, 2014
Hi I am planning on moving there as soon as my house sells. i was there in January and my heart stayed there as i came back to the most brutal winter ever. i am a prairie girl and have a 15 year old daughter, but i just want to go. I became a widow this year and am looking for a new life. Any advice?