In Nica Now
Latest Blog Posts »
- Funding Your Life and Living the Dream in Nicaragua 1 week ago Our most recent International Living article features our friend and cowgirl Blue. A fellow Canadian, Blue has found a recipe for success to running a business (see Rancho Chilamate: Horseback Adventures) in Nicaragua. To check out the article just click anywhere on the image below.
- What I Ate Today: Tostones con Queso 1 week ago An appetizer that you’ll find on the menu at almost every Nicaraguan restaurant is tostones con queso.
- "Elisha MacKay, vacation concierge at your service!" 2 weeks ago After two years of retirement I’ve officially re-joined the work force. Well…sort of. When our friends Suze and Doug aren’t in Nicaragua enjoying a cold Tona or a smooth Flor de Caña at their vacation home – Casa Culebra – they delight in sharing it with tourists, travellers,...
- Mercado Monday: Aguacate (Avocado) 2 weeks ago An avocado a day keeps the cardiologist at bay. Buying Guide: There are literally dozens of avocado varieties to choose from, many of which can be found in Nicaragua. Choosing a ripe avocado is easy. Don’t be too preoccupied with the colour. Some avocados are ripe when they are dark green, others...
- Photo Journalism Friday: Nature's Gatorade 4 weeks ago
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Nicaragua Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Nicaragua!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on In Nica Now
21:34 PM December 13, 2013
It is about time someone did this. We have been visiting Nicaragua for about 6 years or so and have had lots of questions but no one to help with the answers. Your Blog is very helpful and informative we are excited to learn more about the possibilty of moving there some time in the future. So, Thanks for all the inof and can't wait to read more.