In Nica Now
Latest Blog Posts »
- Let the Good Times Roll! 1 week ago Today In Nica Now is launching a very special initiative called, “Let the Good Times Roll!” Has the information you’ve found on In Nica Now been helpful? Have you finally found answers to your questions? Say “gracias” by treating us to a couple of frosty Toñas, dinner for two or a...
- Ometepe Island Getaway 2 weeks ago Why is it that the attractions closest to our homes somehow seem less exciting and adventurous than those further a field? Isla de Ometepe is promoted as one of the premiere travel destinations in Nicaragua. It is an island created from two volcanoes (Concepción and Maderas) that rose from the...
- Photo Journalism Friday: We ❤︎ Lola! 3 weeks ago
- One Month of Living Expenses 2014: San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua 2 months ago With nearly 19 000 people to date viewing our cost of living posts we thought it was time to provide an updated detailed monthly budget summary. Our targeted monthly budget is $1400 USD. Total US dollars spent in January 2014 was $1656. Over the course of the month we attended 2 professional...
- Funding Your Life and Living the Dream in Nicaragua 3 months ago Our most recent International Living article features our friend and cowgirl Blue. A fellow Canadian, Blue has found a recipe for success to running a business (see Rancho Chilamate: Horseback Adventures) in Nicaragua. To check out the article just click anywhere on the image below.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Nicaragua Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Nicaragua!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on In Nica Now
21:34 PM December 13, 2013
It is about time someone did this. We have been visiting Nicaragua for about 6 years or so and have had lots of questions but no one to help with the answers. Your Blog is very helpful and informative we are excited to learn more about the possibilty of moving there some time in the future. So, Thanks for all the inof and can't wait to read more.