In Nica Now
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Day Trip to Playa El Ostional 1 day ago One of the perks of semi-retirment is the freedom to come and go as we please. It was Monday. The maid was coming to do her once weekly clean and I wanted to get out of the house. So after a wee bit of discussion Gordon and I agreed to take a little trip…on the […]
- FOR SALE: Turn Key Home with Income Potential 5 days ago The house we are currently renting is for sale! To view the flyer in full size just click on the image below. If you’d like more information please email us at email@example.com.
- What I Ate Today: Lobster at La Lancha 2 weeks ago
- El Castillo: Río San Juan, Nicaragua 3 weeks ago It’s always exciting for us to explore a region of Nicaragua we’ve never visited before. Elisha’s parents were visiting from the East Coast of Canada. It was their forth visit to Nicaragua and they were excited to embark on a new adventure. Word of a newly paved road to the Río San Juan was...
- The Insider Guide to San Juan del Sur 3 weeks ago Planning a trip to the Pacific coast of Nicaragua? We highly recommend The Insider Guide to San Juan del Sur. Our friend Brooke Rundle (with Claudia Gonella) has just published this content packed 180-page travel guide all about San Juan del Sur. From now to September 5th The Insider Guide to San...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Nicaragua Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Nicaragua!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on In Nica Now
21:34 PM December 13, 2013
It is about time someone did this. We have been visiting Nicaragua for about 6 years or so and have had lots of questions but no one to help with the answers. Your Blog is very helpful and informative we are excited to learn more about the possibilty of moving there some time in the future. So, Thanks for all the inof and can't wait to read more.
03:17 AM June 21, 2014
Hi I am planning on moving there as soon as my house sells. i was there in January and my heart stayed there as i came back to the most brutal winter ever. i am a prairie girl and have a 15 year old daughter, but i just want to go. I became a widow this year and am looking for a new life. Any advice?