In Nica Now
Latest Blog Posts »
- Survivor: San Juan del Sur (Blood vs. Water) 1 week ago As some of you may know CBS’s long time running reality TV series Survivor has been filming in San Juan del Sur. For the past 5 months they have been shooting Season 29 — Survivor: San Juan del Sur (Blood vs. Water) and the next unannounced season. Both seasons are “in the can” as they...
- An International Living Article: Building a Construction Business from Nicaragua's Raw Materials 1 week ago With an investment of just under $50,000, Michelle and Austin Drill are now on their way to making a living…selling bagged dirt in Nicaragua. The former New Yorkers found a place where they could breathe, the easy-going beach town of San Juan del Sur on Nicaragua’s Pacific coast, and a business...
- A Day Trip to Playa El Ostional 1 week ago One of the perks of semi-retirment is the freedom to come and go as we please. It was Monday. The maid was coming to do her once weekly clean and I wanted to get out of the house. So after a wee bit of discussion Gordon and I agreed to take a little trip…on the […]
- FOR SALE: Turn Key Home with Income Potential 2 weeks ago The house we are currently renting is for sale! To view the flyer in full size just click on the image below. If you’d like more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What I Ate Today: Lobster at La Lancha 3 weeks ago
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Nicaragua Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Nicaragua!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on In Nica Now
21:34 PM December 13, 2013
It is about time someone did this. We have been visiting Nicaragua for about 6 years or so and have had lots of questions but no one to help with the answers. Your Blog is very helpful and informative we are excited to learn more about the possibilty of moving there some time in the future. So, Thanks for all the inof and can't wait to read more.
03:17 AM June 21, 2014
Hi I am planning on moving there as soon as my house sells. i was there in January and my heart stayed there as i came back to the most brutal winter ever. i am a prairie girl and have a 15 year old daughter, but i just want to go. I became a widow this year and am looking for a new life. Any advice?