In Nica Now
Latest Blog Posts »
- In Nica Now moves into yet another long term rental in San Juan del Sur! 6 days ago Yup, that’s right! We’ve moved. AGAIN! I know what many of you are thinking, “Moved? Again? Gosh these guys move a lot!” Unfortunately just 2 1/2 months after moving into our two bedroom, two bathroom rental home in the neighbourhood of Las Delicias we received notification from the...
- Life with a Dog in Nicaragua 2 months ago Gone are the days when our dog got two short walks per day and had to spend Monday to Friday snoozing away in the house while we were away at work all day. A dog riding around the countryside on a motorcycle with us? Who would have thought! If you’ve ever wondered (or worried) about what […]
- Another Month's Living Expenses 2015: San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua 2 months ago When it comes to expenses May proved to be another big month for us. Total costs for day to day living expenses came in at $1601.23 USD, which is $200 more than we actually wanted to spend. Contributing factors in our overspending this month include a $155 USD truck repair, way too much eating...
- 5 Simple Tips on How Not to be a Victim of Crime in Nicaragua 4 months ago Despite the fact that Nicaragua has the lowest crime rate in Central America — lower in fact than the United States — as a “wealthy” foreigner you may be considered a potential target by thieves. Below are a few simple tips that will help you stay safe while vacationing, traveling...
- FOR SALE: 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom Newly Constructed Home - San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua 3 months ago Wondering what your money can get you in San Juan del Sur? Check out our newest listing by clicking on the image below! For more information or to set up a viewing time email us at email@example.com.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Nicaragua Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Nicaragua!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on In Nica Now
21:34 PM December 13, 2013
It is about time someone did this. We have been visiting Nicaragua for about 6 years or so and have had lots of questions but no one to help with the answers. Your Blog is very helpful and informative we are excited to learn more about the possibilty of moving there some time in the future. So, Thanks for all the inof and can't wait to read more.
03:17 AM June 21, 2014
Hi I am planning on moving there as soon as my house sells. i was there in January and my heart stayed there as i came back to the most brutal winter ever. i am a prairie girl and have a 15 year old daughter, but i just want to go. I became a widow this year and am looking for a new life. Any advice?