In Nica Now
Latest Blog Posts »
- Snapshots: Playa Marsella, Nicaragua 1 week ago
- A Beautiful Bunch of Produce 1 week ago Here in Nicaragua a large percentage of our groceries are purchased at the end of our driveway from the fruit and vegetable truck that stops by twice per week. Today we picked out a watermelon, a pineapple, a cantaloupe, a cucumber, 3 tomatoes, 3 green peppers, 8 bananas and 12 oranges. Instead of...
- Asking Price For Casa de Lazy Jake's Has Just Been Reduced! 2 weeks ago If you’re looking for value priced property in the San Juan del Sur area this one is definitely worth checking out. We listed Casa de Lazy Jake’s for sale a couple of months ago, but we wanted to let you know that the owners have just reduced their asking price from $185 000 to $165 000 USD...
- Is Driving at Night in Nicaragua Safe? 2 weeks ago This image you see below depicts an average Nicaraguan driving experience. Notice the broken down vehicle on the side of the road. The banana truck can only avoid him by inches because of the big rig in the oncoming lane. On the left are a couple of horses…that at anytime…may decide the grass...
- Celebrating Thanksgiving in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua 3 weeks ago Nicaraguans don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, but that doesn’t mean there won’t be turkey in San Juan del Sur today. For those expats, travellers and tourists looking to get their turkey fix there are plenty of options. From 5 pm BIG WAVE DAVES will be serving roast turkey and all the...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Nicaragua Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Nicaragua!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on In Nica Now
21:34 PM December 13, 2013
It is about time someone did this. We have been visiting Nicaragua for about 6 years or so and have had lots of questions but no one to help with the answers. Your Blog is very helpful and informative we are excited to learn more about the possibilty of moving there some time in the future. So, Thanks for all the inof and can't wait to read more.
03:17 AM June 21, 2014
Hi I am planning on moving there as soon as my house sells. i was there in January and my heart stayed there as i came back to the most brutal winter ever. i am a prairie girl and have a 15 year old daughter, but i just want to go. I became a widow this year and am looking for a new life. Any advice?