In Nica Now
Latest Blog Posts »
- What I Ate Today: Jalapeño Chicken 3 days ago
- Making a Move to Marsella Valley 2 weeks ago It’s been one month since we said adiós to our beloved three bedroom, two bathroom home in San Juan del Sur and said hello to our new digs in Marsella Valley. Located just 15 minutes from the center of San Juan our new rental home sits on a 1/2 acre parcel of land. Our current living space...
- Photo Journalism Friday: All I Need... 2 months ago … are PALM TREES and a COOL BREEZE!
- "In Nica Now...where have you been?" 2 months ago It’s been a super busy month for us here in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua! Too busy to even blog about it. Our good friends Caroline and Adrien decided to buy a bar. Their decision to buy this bar was made in 48 hours — just two days before they were leaving for Belgium to […]
- Snapshots: Rio San Juan, Nicaragua 2 months ago A photo gallery showcasing some of our favorite photos from our trip to Rio San Juan. (Click on any thumbnail to view larger sized images).
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Nicaragua Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Nicaragua!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on In Nica Now
21:34 PM December 13, 2013
It is about time someone did this. We have been visiting Nicaragua for about 6 years or so and have had lots of questions but no one to help with the answers. Your Blog is very helpful and informative we are excited to learn more about the possibilty of moving there some time in the future. So, Thanks for all the inof and can't wait to read more.
03:17 AM June 21, 2014
Hi I am planning on moving there as soon as my house sells. i was there in January and my heart stayed there as i came back to the most brutal winter ever. i am a prairie girl and have a 15 year old daughter, but i just want to go. I became a widow this year and am looking for a new life. Any advice?