In Nica Now
Latest Blog Posts »
- Making the Move: 6 More Items to Pack in Your Suitcase 3 days ago Today’s post is a follow up to a recent article we published titled “Making the Move: 6 Items to Pack in Your Suitcase”. Here’s a list of 6 more items we recommend packing in your suitcase complete with the reasons why. #1 SUNSCREEN Although sunscreen is available everywhere here,...
- Snapshots: Playa Remanso, Nicaragua 2 weeks ago
- Making the Move: 6 Items to Pack in Your Suitcase 3 weeks ago “What should I pack in my suitcase?” is a question we often get asked by soon-to-be Nicaraguan expats. With some extra legwork and a willingness to pay premium prices you can almost always get what you need here. In the capital city of Managua you’ll find a Pricesmart, which is very...
- Feliz Año Nuevo from Nicaragua! 2 months ago
- YOU ASKED, WE ANSWERED: Can a foreigner who doesn't have residency open a bank account in Nicaragua? 3 months ago For no particular reason, other than being able to share our experience with you, we recently opened a bank account here in Nicaragua. Although relatively straightforward the process to do so was a little long and drawn out. With a smile on my face, a pocketful of patience and the required...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Nicaragua Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Nicaragua!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on In Nica Now
21:34 PM December 13, 2013
It is about time someone did this. We have been visiting Nicaragua for about 6 years or so and have had lots of questions but no one to help with the answers. Your Blog is very helpful and informative we are excited to learn more about the possibilty of moving there some time in the future. So, Thanks for all the inof and can't wait to read more.
03:17 AM June 21, 2014
Hi I am planning on moving there as soon as my house sells. i was there in January and my heart stayed there as i came back to the most brutal winter ever. i am a prairie girl and have a 15 year old daughter, but i just want to go. I became a widow this year and am looking for a new life. Any advice?