In Nica Now
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Long Term Rental in Las Delicias: San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua 6 days ago We’ve always been lucky when it comes to finding nice affordable long term rentals, but this particular time we really lucked out! Our new rental home is a two bedroom, two bathroom bungalow that sits on a half acre of land. The property is located just five minutes south of San Juan del Sur...
- Sending & Receiving Mail in Nicaragua 1 week ago The process of securing a post office box in San Juan del Sur was super quick and easy. With a photocopy of my passport in hand I made my way to our local post office. After completing a simple form I handed over the copy of my passport and C$240 ($8.99 USD) and that was […]
- 6 Typical Nicaraguan Dishes We Can't Get Enough Of 2 weeks ago #1 VIGORÓN This traditional Nicaraguan dish consists of a cabbage salad known as curtido (chopped cabbage, tomatoes, onions, and chili pepper marinated in vinegar and salt), boiled yucca, and chicharrones (fried pork with skin or with meat) wrapped in banana leaf. This dish is often eaten without...
- How much to do things cost in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua? 2 weeks ago
- Home Finder & Relocation Services: San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua 2 months ago In Nica Now is now available to help you find your perfect rental home and get you settled in San Juan del Sur! With more and more people discovering Nicaragua long term affordable rentals are becoming increasingly more difficult to find. The best deals are rarely advertised online and in our...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Nicaragua Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Nicaragua!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on In Nica Now
21:34 PM December 13, 2013
It is about time someone did this. We have been visiting Nicaragua for about 6 years or so and have had lots of questions but no one to help with the answers. Your Blog is very helpful and informative we are excited to learn more about the possibilty of moving there some time in the future. So, Thanks for all the inof and can't wait to read more.
03:17 AM June 21, 2014
Hi I am planning on moving there as soon as my house sells. i was there in January and my heart stayed there as i came back to the most brutal winter ever. i am a prairie girl and have a 15 year old daughter, but i just want to go. I became a widow this year and am looking for a new life. Any advice?