In Nica Now
Latest Blog Posts »
- Home Finder & Relocation Services: San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua 23 hours ago In Nica Now is now available to help you find your perfect rental home and get you settled in San Juan del Sur! With more and more people discovering Nicaragua long term affordable rentals are becoming increasingly more difficult to find. The best deals are rarely advertised online and in our...
- All About Nicaragua: Blogs, Websites & Forums and Facebook Pages 2 days ago When we started researching our move to Nicaragua over 5 years ago there wasn’t a whole lot of information available online. As you can see — based on the lengthy list of blogs, websites and Facebook pages below — times have changed! Although we’re partial to In Nica Now we thought...
- Restaurant Review: G & G Gourmet - Casual Fine Dining in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua 1 week ago If you’re looking for casual fine dining in San Juan del Sur G & G Gourmet is the place for you! Since G & G Gourmet opened a couple of months ago Gordon and I have been anxious to see what this “closed door” restaurant was all about. Closed door literally translates to just that —...
- A Better Life for Half the Price 2 weeks ago Considering a move to Nicaragua? Interested in a life abroad? We highly recommend A Better Life for Half the Price by Tim Leffel. Gordon was just one of 50+ expats who were interviewed for this 300 page e-book that tells you how to prosper on less money in some of the cheapest places in the […]
- Zen & the Art of Motorcycle Mondays 3 weeks ago We handed over our passports to the officer in charge and looked on as he strode with considerable purpose to the small military post and picked up the phone. The soldier left behind to guard us explained his boss was calling the capital to check on our status in the country. After thirty minutes...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Nicaragua Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Nicaragua!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on In Nica Now
21:34 PM December 13, 2013
It is about time someone did this. We have been visiting Nicaragua for about 6 years or so and have had lots of questions but no one to help with the answers. Your Blog is very helpful and informative we are excited to learn more about the possibilty of moving there some time in the future. So, Thanks for all the inof and can't wait to read more.
03:17 AM June 21, 2014
Hi I am planning on moving there as soon as my house sells. i was there in January and my heart stayed there as i came back to the most brutal winter ever. i am a prairie girl and have a 15 year old daughter, but i just want to go. I became a widow this year and am looking for a new life. Any advice?