In Nica Now
Latest Blog Posts »
- El Castillo: Río San Juan, Nicaragua 3 days ago It’s always exciting for us to explore a region of Nicaragua we’ve never visited before. Elisha’s parents were visiting from the East Coast of Canada. It was their forth visit to Nicaragua and they were excited to embark on a new adventure. Word of a newly paved road to the Río San Juan was...
- The Insider Guide to San Juan del Sur 5 days ago Planning a trip to the Pacific coast of Nicaragua? We highly recommend The Insider Guide to San Juan del Sur. Our friend Brooke Rundle (with Claudia Gonella) has just published this content packed 180-page travel guide all about San Juan del Sur. From now to September 5th The Insider Guide to San...
- Photo Journalism Friday: I Wonder 1 week ago
- Munchies Bluues Restaurant Profile 2 weeks ago Munchies Bluues is a very successful pizza restaurant where reservations are required and often need to be made days in advance. Through careful observation we have compiled a top ten list of DOs and DON’Ts to follow if you want to make it as a restauranteur in San Juan del Sur....
- Living in Nicaragua: 5 Things That Took Some Getting Used To 2 weeks ago As Gordon and I prepared for our move to Nicaragua two and a half years ago I tried to envision what life would be like. I knew it would be different. I knew there would be challenges, but looking back I realize there were a lot of things I hadn’t “really” thought about. In this article...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Nicaragua Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Nicaragua!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on In Nica Now
21:34 PM December 13, 2013
It is about time someone did this. We have been visiting Nicaragua for about 6 years or so and have had lots of questions but no one to help with the answers. Your Blog is very helpful and informative we are excited to learn more about the possibilty of moving there some time in the future. So, Thanks for all the inof and can't wait to read more.
03:17 AM June 21, 2014
Hi I am planning on moving there as soon as my house sells. i was there in January and my heart stayed there as i came back to the most brutal winter ever. i am a prairie girl and have a 15 year old daughter, but i just want to go. I became a widow this year and am looking for a new life. Any advice?