In Nica Now
Latest Blog Posts »
- Photo Journalism Friday: I Wonder 9 hours ago
- Munchies Bluues Restaurant Profile 1 week ago Munchies Bluues is a very successful pizza restaurant where reservations are required and often need to be made days in advance. Through careful observation we have compiled a top ten list of DOs and DON’Ts to follow if you want to make it as a restauranteur in San Juan del Sur....
- Living in Nicaragua: 5 Things That Took Some Getting Used To 1 week ago As Gordon and I prepared for our move to Nicaragua two and a half years ago I tried to envision what life would be like. I knew it would be different. I knew there would be challenges, but looking back I realize there were a lot of things I hadn’t “really” thought about. In this article...
- An International Living Article: Teaching Abroad in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua 2 weeks ago Twenty-nine-year old primary school teacher Katie Doyle has always been passionate about travel. Now she has taken a sabbatical from her position in Dublin, Ireland to pursue a teaching opportunity in San Juan del Sur, which is on Nicaragua’s Pacific coast. For Katie life in the classroom at San...
- What I Ate Today: Jalapeño Chicken 1 month ago
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Nicaragua Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Nicaragua!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on In Nica Now
21:34 PM December 13, 2013
It is about time someone did this. We have been visiting Nicaragua for about 6 years or so and have had lots of questions but no one to help with the answers. Your Blog is very helpful and informative we are excited to learn more about the possibilty of moving there some time in the future. So, Thanks for all the inof and can't wait to read more.
03:17 AM June 21, 2014
Hi I am planning on moving there as soon as my house sells. i was there in January and my heart stayed there as i came back to the most brutal winter ever. i am a prairie girl and have a 15 year old daughter, but i just want to go. I became a widow this year and am looking for a new life. Any advice?