In Nica Now
Latest Blog Posts »
- Photo Journalism Friday: Multitasking 1 day ago Filed under: Photo Journalism Friday
- Photo Journalism Friday: Angelina 2 weeks ago Angelina is a sweet and precosious little girl.
- Teaching Opportunity in San Juan del Sur 3 weeks ago San Juan del Sur Day School is looking for a highly trained, experienced primary school teacher from the United States or Canada to work part time in a multi-age class of 18 students ranging in age from 4-8 years old. Candidate will also have the opportunity to study Spanish, practice yoga, and...
- Real Estate Opportunity: San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua 1 month ago A large pool and an Irish pub within stumbling distance of home? A beautiful beach just five minutes away?
- Photo Journalism Friday: "Whole Foods Market" now open in Nicaragua! 1 month ago Filed under: Food & Drink, Photo Journalism Friday
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Nicaragua!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » In Nica Now has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!