In Nica Now
Latest Blog Posts »
- Zen & the Art of Motorcycle Mondays 19 hours ago We handed over our passports to the officer in charge and looked on as he strode with considerable purpose to the small military post and picked up the phone. The soldier left behind to guard us explained his boss was calling the capital to check on our status in the country. After thirty minutes...
- Snapshots: Masaya Volcano National Park, Masaya, Nicaragua 3 days ago
- Is San Juan del Sur a Party Town? 5 days ago Many travellers come to San Juan del Sur in search of a party scene while others look to avoid it all together. The good news is it’s extremely easy to find either. A blog follower recently emailed us with the following question: “Is San Juan del Sur really all about cocaine and Ketamine...
- Painting the Picture: Expat Life in Nicaragua 6 days ago Black and white, hot and cold, day and night. Expat life in Nicaragua is quite opposite to what it once was for us in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. If we were to “paint a picture” it would look something like this… ~ All of our belongings fit into our Hyundai Galloper. ~ We don’t have a...
- What I Ate Today: Ceviche de Pescado 2 months ago
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Nicaragua Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Nicaragua!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on In Nica Now
21:34 PM December 13, 2013
It is about time someone did this. We have been visiting Nicaragua for about 6 years or so and have had lots of questions but no one to help with the answers. Your Blog is very helpful and informative we are excited to learn more about the possibilty of moving there some time in the future. So, Thanks for all the inof and can't wait to read more.
03:17 AM June 21, 2014
Hi I am planning on moving there as soon as my house sells. i was there in January and my heart stayed there as i came back to the most brutal winter ever. i am a prairie girl and have a 15 year old daughter, but i just want to go. I became a widow this year and am looking for a new life. Any advice?