Latest Blog Posts »
- Pancake Hut at the Marina 1 week ago Up to now if we wanted a pancake we drove to Genner Hoel to the pancake house there. However, now we have one just down the road from our house, in a wooden hut at the Lystbadehavn marina (opposite the Sonderborg … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Fish Buffet at Propperiet 1 month ago Propperiet is one of the 3 restuarants next to each other on the harbour. Its focus is mainly on fish and meat. It is open for dinner every day, but on weekends it is also open for lunch with a fish … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Baby Swimming 2 months ago In Malta children mainly learn to swim by being chucked in the sea with flotation devices on a trip to the beach and they build from there, slowly removing flotation devices as they grow older (or at least this was … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Review: Castillo & Co. Buffet Restaurant in Borgen 2 months ago As happens every spring, Sonderborg starts getting new restaurants and eating/drinking places. First this year was Kisling’s. Now it is Borgen’s turn with Castillo & Co., serving a buffet lunch and dinner. The name Castillo & Co. is a reference … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej...
- Kisling's: Sønderborg's new coffee shop 3 months ago Spring is here and summer is approaching. As is typical of this time period in Sondebrorg new places for having a drink or a bite to eat are rearing their head. The first to open this year is the very … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Hej Sønderborg has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!