Latest Blog Posts »
- Pub Quiz at Penny Lane, Sønderborg 1 week ago Pub quizzes, as the name implies, are very popular in pubs around the UK; apparently there were over 22,000 regular pub quizzes in 2009! They are maybe not as popular in Denmark, but Penny Lane pub is one that does offer … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Jens Funder-Nielsen: The H.C. Andersen Artist 2 weeks ago Jens Funder-Nielsen has through a life-time been an author and artist of many media. Having grown up in Egernsund he moved to Copenhagen and Esbjerg to study and work, before returning to Sonderborg. We found out about him via a tip … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Sauna Experience at Humlehoj Hallen 1 month ago Humlehoj Hallen is mostly know for its pool. During weekends and holidays and in the evenings it is often full of people swimming up and down the lanes, children training, or just playing in the toddler pool. But twice a … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Clubs, sports and activities in Sonderborg 4 months ago Did you know that you can find any kind of sport or interest in Sonderborg or the surrounding area? Or maybe not everything… but close. If there is a hobby and more than a handful of people who are interested, … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Improving your Swimming with Sonderborg Swimming Club 5 months ago I have a small confession to make. Up to this year I couldn’t swim ‘properly’. Well, if swimming to you meant getting safely from point A to point B in water as it used to do to me then, yes! … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Hej Sønderborg has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!