Latest Blog Posts »
- Day trip to Odense 5 days ago Odense, situated on Fyn (or, as I like to call it, the middle island), is Denmark third largest city. However I had never been there before (unless you count passing through it on the train, or a visit for work … Continue reading →Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Heating up Sonderborg (District Heating) 2 weeks ago Like most colder countries, a well-functioning heating system is an essential feature in any house. How this heat arrives in the house varies, from standalone systems in houses, to district energy systems. In district energy systems, water is heated at … Continue reading →Brought to you...
- Universe - Revisited 2 months ago Universe (then called Danfoss Universe) was my first introduction to Sonderborg 3 years ago, way before we had any plans to move to Denmark. It is a science theme park where people can interact with science in a fun and … Continue reading →Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Be shown the way around nature 3 months ago If nature is what you like the S
- Explore your Environment with the Danish Nature Conservation Society 4 months ago The Danish Nature Conservation Society, Danmarks Naturfredningsforening, is the biggest environmental organisation in Denmark. Since it started in 1911 it has broadened its focus from mainly on nature conservation access, to other issues related to resources and consumption. The local …...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Hej Sønderborg has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!