Latest Blog Posts »
- Clubs, sports and activities in Sonderborg 1 week ago Did you know that you can find any kind of sport or interest in Sonderborg or the surrounding area? Or maybe not everything… but close. If there is a hobby and more than a handful of people who are interested, … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Improving your Swimming with Sonderborg Swimming Club 2 months ago I have a small confession to make. Up to this year I couldn’t swim ‘properly’. Well, if swimming to you meant getting safely from point A to point B in water as it used to do to me then, yes! … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Getting a Dagpleje Plads 3 months ago In Sonderborg you have 2 options for daycare for toddlers: a dagplejemor (or childminder) or a nursery (vuggestue). We opted for a dagplejemor as Michael was very happy with his. At the moment we have been offered one but haven’t … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Baby Activities in Sonderborg: Part 2 5 months ago In August I wrote about some baby activities in the Sonderborg area. Now that I am getting close to the end of my parental leave, here is the promised second post about further activities. Baby Stimulastik As the title alludes … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Sønderborg's new steakhouse: Barbie BBQ 5 months ago There is a new restaurant in Sønderborg and if you haven’t been yet – it’s worth trying it out. Sønderborg has seen some interesting new food and beverage places pop up the last year or two but in my book … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Hej Sønderborg has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!