Latest Blog Posts »
- Try badminton in Ulkebøl 3 weeks ago The World Badminton Championships just finished in Copenhagen this year and in extension of this the local Ulkebøl Badminton club will have an open house where you can try your skills with a badminton racket and shuttlecock (yes – that … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Try out Cricket in Sønderborg 2 months ago This is a guest post by Vivek Menon a member of Sønderborg Cricket Club. Did you know you could play the sport of Cricket right here in our lovely Sonderborg? What the hell is Cricket – most of you may … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Brunch at Brøggeriet 2 months ago Last year we started a ‘survey’ of weekend brunch places in the area. Having Michael’s mum visiting on Sunday we decided to expand on this list by trying out Brøggeriet’s brunch. We arrived at Broggeriet close to opening time at … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Impressions of Sonderborg 3 months ago Now and then people email us with questions about Sonderborg. We are happy to answer (to the best of our abilities). Sometimes we can turn our answers in to blog posts, so feel free to send us your questions. Ed … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Restaurant Review: Curry Leaves 3 months ago Over the past few months the restaurant scene in Sonderborg has seen some changes. First there was Danish contemporary with the opening of Huset Blom close to the new year. This was followed by the opening of the Japanese Niso Sushi close … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Hej Sønderborg has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!