Latest Blog Posts »
- Raising Kids in Denmark: Things that have Surprised Me 5 days ago Our son turned 6 months recently and this has led me to think a bit about things that have surprised me since his birth. Some of these may be the result of my lack of experience of babies, but some … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Baby Activities in Sønderborg 1 week ago Unless you have friends who have babies at similar times as you, parental leave can end up being a bit lonely. I have tried to keep myself busy by doing some baby classes. This has made sure that I got … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Buy a Seasonal Meat Package at Ronhave Slagteren 3 months ago Ronhave Slagteren was opened 2 years ago by Sune Hansen on Kær, the peninsula to the north of Sonderborg. We came across the first time at a flea market where they were selling ringriderpølse soon after they opened. Then we … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Pancake Hut at the Marina 4 months ago Up to now if we wanted a pancake we drove to Genner Hoel to the pancake house there. However, now we have one just down the road from our house, in a wooden hut at the Lystbadehavn marina (opposite the Sonderborg … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Fish Buffet at Propperiet 3 months ago Propperiet is one of the 3 restuarants next to each other on the harbour. Its focus is mainly on fish and meat. It is open for dinner every day, but on weekends it is also open for lunch with a fish … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Hej Sønderborg has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!