Latest Blog Posts »
- Gymnastics...Danish style 5 days ago Gymnastics is a big deal in Denmark. Talk to any Danish person (regardless of age) and the probability that they were part of a gymnastics group at some point in their life is very high. Gymnastics is seen as a sort … Continue reading →Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Be Indulged at Huset Blom 3 weeks ago The start of 2014 saw some movement in the restaurant scene in Sonderborg away from the central ‘town hall’ area. The restaurant Huset Blom opened in the middle of an unassuming residential area in an old, newly-restored villa from 1924. The … Continue reading →Brought to you by Hej...
- Views on my Return 2 months ago Before moving to Denmark, we lived in London. By the time we came to move, we were ready to leave the big city for somewhere new. However, that doesn’t mean that there is nothing I miss! Having returned for a … Continue reading →Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Voting in Denmark 4 months ago Being an EU citizen living in Denmark I get the right to vote in local elections (though not national elections) as soon as I get registered here. I really believe that if you get the opportunity to vote you should, … Continue reading →Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Brunch at Cafe Figo 5 months ago A few weeks ago Michael and I started our quest for testing out brunch options in town. The next opportunity came up when one of my friends suggested we do something together over the weekend. Managing the previous plans of … Continue reading →Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Hej Sønderborg has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!