Latest Blog Posts »
- Impressions of Sonderborg 1 week ago Now and then people email us with questions about Sonderborg. We are happy to answer (to the best of our abilities). Sometimes we can turn our answers in to blog posts, so feel free to send us your questions. Ed … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Restaurant Review: Curry Leaves 3 weeks ago Over the past few months the restaurant scene in Sonderborg has seen some changes. First there was Danish contemporary with the opening of Huset Blom close to the new year. This was followed by the opening of the Japanese Niso Sushi close … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Impressions and photos from "Kampen om Als" 3 weeks ago This is a guest post by Iulian who has lived in Sønderborg for three years and has a blog in Romanian about social media for non-profits. After spending the whole weekend surrounded by gunpowder smell and a lot of soldiers … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- The Battle of Als (Kampen om Als) 2014 2 months ago During the coming weekend Sonderborg will be awash with memories of 1864. We asked Ditte Kock, a historian working at Historiecenter Dybbøl Banke, to tell us a bit more about what the event is and what will happen. Here is what … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Sankt Hans (St. Johns Eve) 2014 2 months ago Monday the 23rd of June 2014 the summer solstice is celebrated in Denmark with an event called Sankt Hans Aften – or St. Johns Eve. It is the day where the medieval wise men and women would gather special herbs … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Hej Sønderborg has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!