Latest Blog Posts »
- Besøg Babyer: Babies Visiting Older People 1 month ago While last at the sundhedsplejerske I saw an advert for ‘besøgbabyer’. This is where parents and their babies visit people in nursing homes with the aim of spreading some smiles. I had always wanted to do this so I contacted … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Spices of Dansborg: Indian take-away food in Sønderborg 1 month ago Spices of Dansborg is a South Indian home delivery catering services. When Prakash and Krithika first moved to Denmark 3 years ago, they found it really hard to find good traditional South Indian food here. So they decided to do … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Where to go sledding in Sønderborg 1 month ago I have been quite disappointed in the winters we have had in Sønderborg the last two years. This year our oldest kid is 3 years old so he does enjoy snow. New photo by Michael Carøe Fenech-Andersen / Google Photos … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Det Sønderjyske Køkken 3 months ago Det Sønderjyske Køkken is a cafe located in Sonderborg’s tourist office on Perlegade. The cafe, owned by chefs Jesper Kock and Sune Axelsen, focuses on portraying food inspired by the local area. The first thing that you notice on arriving … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej...
- Baby Activities in Sønderborg: An update 2 months ago In 2015 we published a couple of posts regarding baby activities in Sønderborg. However end of 2017 a new addition arrived in our family so it is well worth seeing what has remained, what is new and what has changed. … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Hej Sønderborg has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!