Latest Blog Posts »
- Chop your own Christmas tree 3 days ago During December, especially during the weekend, you will see a lot of cars driving around with Christmas trees either on their roof or in trailers (or even in the car!). This to me is one of the ways that the … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Rock and Roll Christmas from the tax minister 4 days ago It is not everyday we see a Danish minister of government bring out the rock and roll guitar. But the current minister of tax, Benny Engelbrecht, loves to sing so he decided to create a Christmas greeting in the form … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Takeaway Days: Hungry.dk 5 days ago Takeaways are very popular in Denmark, especially in university towns such as Sonderborg. The most abundant establishments (by far) are pizzerias (or… pizzarias, as they tend to be called here), offering seating at small tables in the waiting area, as … Continue reading → Brought to you by...
- Christmas Inspiration at Frøken Fin 1 month ago Danes love Christmas. As November starts progressing you will start seeing small decorations popping up here and there in people’s homes. A lot of these decorations, especially decorations connected to the Advent wreath, often come decorated in items from nature, … Continue reading → Brought...
- Where would you like to fly to from Sonderborg? 2 months ago In April this year, I was one of the happy customers of Alsie Express for the flight to London. I always thought they deserved more than my likes on facebook, so this article is going to praise them to the sky :). Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Hej Sønderborg has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!