Latest Blog Posts »
- Where would you like to fly to from Sonderborg? 1 week ago In April this year, I was one of the happy customers of Alsie Express for the flight to London. I always thought they deserved more than my likes on facebook, so this article is going to praise them to the sky :). Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Buying a house in Denmark 3 weeks ago We have just completed the process of buying a house and have spent quite some time looking in to various aspects of property buying and owning in Denmark. This is a compilation of the things we have learned. Most of … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Eating out: Restaurant Bind 1 month ago Ask people in the Sonderborg area to recommend a good restaurant to go out to eat at for some celebration, and you can be sure that Restaurant Bind in Kollund will be one of the top suggestions. So when we had … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Try badminton in Ulkebøl 2 months ago The World Badminton Championships just finished in Copenhagen this year and in extension of this the local Ulkebøl Badminton club will have an open house where you can try your skills with a badminton racket and shuttlecock (yes – that … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- To dash or not to dash 2 months ago International family law can be complicated. When couples join up across borders cultures, norms and bureaucracy can get tangled up in the process. Some of it can be enlightening and charming but sometimes it’s just frustrating. This is a case … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Hej Sønderborg has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!