Latest Blog Posts »
- Kisling's: Sønderborg's new coffee shop 6 days ago Spring is here and summer is approaching. As is typical of this time period in Sondebrorg new places for having a drink or a bite to eat are rearing their head. The first to open this year is the very … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Living with a Newborn in Sonderborg 3 weeks ago A few days after giving birth I published a blog post about being pregnant in the Sonderborg area. But while being pregnant and giving birth is one experience, living with a newborn is a whole other experience! Getting Home We left … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Sunny Sønderborg (video) 3 weeks ago A German videographer calling himself “friedfisch” created this cute little video about a day trip to sunny Sønderborg where he explores the shoreline with a friend. That’s one and a half minute of happiness right there Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Get a Traditional Thai Massage 3 weeks ago Having a baby is tough on your body, not least your shoulders and back once you’re rocking and hauling him around. I, therefore, finally decided to make use of Michael’s parents birthday gift to me: money for a massage. There … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Planning a bike trip to Ærø 4 weeks ago Spring is here and soon it will be more comfortable to enjoy the outdoors more again. Ærø is a tiny island, around a 3rd of the size of Als, which is part of the South Funen archipelago of islands. It … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Hej Sønderborg has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!