Latest Blog Posts »
- Being Pregnant in the Sonderborg Area 1 week ago Late last week the hejsonderborg family grew by one: a baby boy called Benjamin. When we found out that I was pregnant in May last year as is to be expected, I had a lot of questions about what parenthood … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Sønderborg Cycle Club is evil 1 week ago The local road cycle club Sønderborg Cykel Klub (SCK) recently released a promotional video for the club and road cycling. The video is imitating a movie trailer with a deep voiced speaker and declarations like “The best bicycle club in … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Sønderborg's new multicultural centre on the harbour 3 weeks ago One of the key buildings in Frank Gehry’s Masterplan for Sønderborg is the multicultural centre that will sit at a prominent location in Sonderborg with views of both the harbour and the historical city centre. There were two architect companies … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej...
- Dining at Ballebro Færgekro 2 months ago Ballebro Færgekro is an inn right at the edge of the water at Ballebro, where the ferry connecting North Als to the Jutland Peninsula stops. The inn was built in 1729, but only became an inn in 1870. The rooms … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Learning Danish - the Lærdansk Sonderborg Way 2 months ago During my time at Lærdansk Sonderborg I have been with three different teachers. [...] Teachers playing on phones, leaving the room, or showing us films with very limited if any follow up discussions all happened on regular basis. Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Hej Sønderborg has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!