Latest Blog Posts »
- Det Sønderjyske Køkken 1 week ago Det Sønderjyske Køkken is a cafe located in Sonderborg’s tourist office on Perlegade. The cafe, owned by chefs Jesper Kock and Sune Axelsen, focuses on portraying food inspired by the local area. The first thing that you notice on arriving … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej...
- Baby Activities in Sønderborg: An update 1 week ago In 2015 we published a couple of posts regarding baby activities in Sønderborg. However end of 2017 a new addition arrived in our family so it is well worth seeing what has remained, what is new and what has changed. … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Sønderborghus for Children 3 weeks ago Sønderborghus has really stepped up their offerings for children in the last few months, with regular activities available for children from birth to 13 year olds. With our (now 2!) kids in tow, we tried out the age appropriate activities … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Floorball: For Women 1 year ago Sonderborg’s floorball club, the Vikings were advertising the setting up of a new team for women in the new year. The first training session was yesterday, so I decided to go along. What is Floorball Floorball is a type of floor hockey, … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Review @ Cafe'en at Sønderborghus 1 year ago Sønderborghus is the one of the main music venues in town. But besides music, you can also find creative workshops, and a cafe/restaurant. The cafe has been closed for a while now, but finally it reopened last month: as a creperie. … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Hej Sønderborg has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!