Latest Blog Posts »
- Buy a Seasonal Meat Package at Ronhave Slagteren 2 weeks ago Ronhave Slagteren was opened 2 years ago by Sune Hansen on Kær, the peninsula to the north of Sonderborg. We came across the first time at a flea market where they were selling ringriderpølse soon after they opened. Then we … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Pancake Hut at the Marina 2 months ago Up to now if we wanted a pancake we drove to Genner Hoel to the pancake house there. However, now we have one just down the road from our house, in a wooden hut at the Lystbadehavn marina (opposite the Sonderborg … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Fish Buffet at Propperiet 2 months ago Propperiet is one of the 3 restuarants next to each other on the harbour. Its focus is mainly on fish and meat. It is open for dinner every day, but on weekends it is also open for lunch with a fish … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Baby Swimming 3 months ago In Malta children mainly learn to swim by being chucked in the sea with flotation devices on a trip to the beach and they build from there, slowly removing flotation devices as they grow older (or at least this was … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Review: Castillo & Co. Buffet Restaurant in Borgen 3 months ago As happens every spring, Sonderborg starts getting new restaurants and eating/drinking places. First this year was Kisling’s. Now it is Borgen’s turn with Castillo & Co., serving a buffet lunch and dinner. The name Castillo & Co. is a reference … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Hej Sønderborg has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!