Latest Blog Posts »
- Try out Cricket in Sønderborg 2 weeks ago This is a guest post by Vivek Menon a member of Sønderborg Cricket Club. Did you know you could play the sport of Cricket right here in our lovely Sonderborg? What the hell is Cricket – most of you may … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Brunch at Brøggeriet 3 weeks ago Last year we started a ‘survey’ of weekend brunch places in the area. Having Michael’s mum visiting on Sunday we decided to expand on this list by trying out Brøggeriet’s brunch. We arrived at Broggeriet close to opening time at … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Impressions of Sonderborg 2 months ago Now and then people email us with questions about Sonderborg. We are happy to answer (to the best of our abilities). Sometimes we can turn our answers in to blog posts, so feel free to send us your questions. Ed … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Restaurant Review: Curry Leaves 2 months ago Over the past few months the restaurant scene in Sonderborg has seen some changes. First there was Danish contemporary with the opening of Huset Blom close to the new year. This was followed by the opening of the Japanese Niso Sushi close … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Impressions and photos from "Kampen om Als" 1 month ago This is a guest post by Iulian who has lived in Sønderborg for three years and has a blog in Romanian about social media for non-profits. After spending the whole weekend surrounded by gunpowder smell and a lot of soldiers … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Hej Sønderborg has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!