Latest Blog Posts »
- Guest Post: Parting Thoughts 4 weeks ago For the past few months, Ashish Patel has been occasionally driving back home from work with me and my friends. The time has now come for Ashish to return to India. Luckily for us, he had written a post about his thoughts … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- The Art of Conversation 1 month ago I come from a country where people like to talk and discuss anything and everything under the sun. If there is disagreement, that’s not necessarily seen as a negative. Conversations don’t necessarily proceed in the way I expect in Denmark … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej...
- Gymnastics...Danish style 1 month ago Gymnastics is a big deal in Denmark. Talk to any Danish person (regardless of age) and the probability that they were part of a gymnastics group at some point in their life is very high. Gymnastics is seen as a sort … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Be Indulged at Huset Blom 2 months ago The start of 2014 saw some movement in the restaurant scene in Sonderborg away from the central ‘town hall’ area. The restaurant Huset Blom opened in the middle of an unassuming residential area in an old, newly-restored villa from 1924. The … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej...
- Views on my Return 2 months ago Before moving to Denmark, we lived in London. By the time we came to move, we were ready to leave the big city for somewhere new. However, that doesn’t mean that there is nothing I miss! Having returned for a … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Hej Sønderborg has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!