Latest Blog Posts »
- Review @ Cafe'en at Sønderborghus 3 weeks ago Sønderborghus is the one of the main music venues in town. But besides music, you can also find creative workshops, and a cafe/restaurant. The cafe has been closed for a while now, but finally it reopened last month: as a creperie. … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Review: Cafe Figo 3 months ago Next to the bigger Broggeriet, Ib Rehna Cairo and Marcellos, on the main square, there is a 4th cafe that we often forget about for some reason. We haven’t been to Cafe Figo since this trip for brunch three years ago. … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Torve-Hallen, South European Food 6 months ago One of the new restaurants in Sønderborg in 2016 is Torve-Hallen, with a Southern Europe inspired theme and fantastic views over the water. We went to try it out today for lunch. Ambience Having views over Als Sound, it would … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Ristorante Da Nico - Fast pizza, good food 6 months ago On our way home one night from a concert at Sonderborg Castle we were discussing what to cook for dinner. As we walked by Ristorante Da Nico on Brogade we decided on a vim to go in for dinner. We … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- The Danish mortgage system and the negative interest rates 6 months ago A Canadian journalist contacted me recently asking questions about how it works with the negative interest rate that is going on in Denmark at the moment and what effect that had on the housing market. Could it really be true that people … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Hej Sønderborg has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!