Latest Blog Posts »
- Getting a Dagpleje Plads 2 days ago In Sonderborg you have 2 options for daycare for toddlers: a dagplejemor (or childminder) or a nursery (vuggestue). We opted for a dagplejemor as Michael was very happy with his. At the moment we have been offered one but haven’t … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Baby Activities in Sonderborg: Part 2 2 months ago In August I wrote about some baby activities in the Sonderborg area. Now that I am getting close to the end of my parental leave, here is the promised second post about further activities. Baby Stimulastik As the title alludes … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Sønderborg's new steakhouse: Barbie BBQ 2 months ago There is a new restaurant in Sønderborg and if you haven’t been yet – it’s worth trying it out. Sønderborg has seen some interesting new food and beverage places pop up the last year or two but in my book … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Sonderborg Indian Culinary Experience 2 months ago Interested in Indian food? Want some spice (food spice that is ;)) in your life? Well, you are in luck! Bratatee Barman and Vivek Menon, an Indian couple living in central Sonderborg have just started an Indian Culinary Experience and as … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Raising Kids in Denmark: Things that have Surprised Me 3 months ago Our son turned 6 months recently and this has led me to think a bit about things that have surprised me since his birth. Some of these may be the result of my lack of experience of babies, but some … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Hej Sønderborg has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!