Latest Blog Posts »
- Dining at Ballebro Færgekro 17 hours ago Ballebro Færgekro is an inn right at the edge of the water at Ballebro, where the ferry connecting North Als to the Jutland Peninsula stops. The inn was built in 1729, but only became an inn in 1870. The rooms … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Learning Danish - the Lærdansk Sonderborg Way 1 week ago During my time at Lærdansk Sonderborg I have been with three different teachers. [...] Teachers playing on phones, leaving the room, or showing us films with very limited if any follow up discussions all happened on regular basis. Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Strandhotel Glucksburg 3 weeks ago To relax before the arrival of a small addition to the family in the next few weeks we decided to take a relaxing overnight stay at Strandhotel Glucksburg. The hotel is situated right at the water edge on the German … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Chop your own Christmas tree 1 month ago During December, especially during the weekend, you will see a lot of cars driving around with Christmas trees either on their roof or in trailers (or even in the car!). This to me is one of the ways that the … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Rock and Roll Christmas from the tax minister 1 month ago It is not everyday we see a Danish minister of government bring out the rock and roll guitar. But the current minister of tax, Benny Engelbrecht, loves to sing so he decided to create a Christmas greeting in the form … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Hej Sønderborg has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!