Latest Blog Posts »
- Sauna Experience at Humlehoj Hallen 3 weeks ago Humlehoj Hallen is mostly know for its pool. During weekends and holidays and in the evenings it is often full of people swimming up and down the lanes, children training, or just playing in the toddler pool. But twice a … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Clubs, sports and activities in Sonderborg 4 months ago Did you know that you can find any kind of sport or interest in Sonderborg or the surrounding area? Or maybe not everything… but close. If there is a hobby and more than a handful of people who are interested, … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Improving your Swimming with Sonderborg Swimming Club 5 months ago I have a small confession to make. Up to this year I couldn’t swim ‘properly’. Well, if swimming to you meant getting safely from point A to point B in water as it used to do to me then, yes! … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Getting a Dagpleje Plads 6 months ago In Sonderborg you have 2 options for daycare for toddlers: a dagplejemor (or childminder) or a nursery (vuggestue). We opted for a dagplejemor as Michael was very happy with his. At the moment we have been offered one but haven’t … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Baby Activities in Sonderborg: Part 2 8 months ago In August I wrote about some baby activities in the Sonderborg area. Now that I am getting close to the end of my parental leave, here is the promised second post about further activities. Baby Stimulastik As the title alludes … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Hej Sønderborg has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!