Latest Blog Posts »
- Floorball: For Women 2 months ago Sonderborg’s floorball club, the Vikings were advertising the setting up of a new team for women in the new year. The first training session was yesterday, so I decided to go along. What is Floorball Floorball is a type of floor hockey, … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Review @ Cafe'en at Sønderborghus 4 months ago Sønderborghus is the one of the main music venues in town. But besides music, you can also find creative workshops, and a cafe/restaurant. The cafe has been closed for a while now, but finally it reopened last month: as a creperie. … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Review: Cafe Figo 6 months ago Next to the bigger Broggeriet, Ib Rehna Cairo and Marcellos, on the main square, there is a 4th cafe that we often forget about for some reason. We haven’t been to Cafe Figo since this trip for brunch three years ago. … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Torve-Hallen, South European Food 8 months ago One of the new restaurants in Sønderborg in 2016 is Torve-Hallen, with a Southern Europe inspired theme and fantastic views over the water. We went to try it out today for lunch. Ambience Having views over Als Sound, it would … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Ristorante Da Nico - Fast pizza, good food 8 months ago On our way home one night from a concert at Sonderborg Castle we were discussing what to cook for dinner. As we walked by Ristorante Da Nico on Brogade we decided on a vim to go in for dinner. We … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Hej Sønderborg has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!