Latest Blog Posts »
- Baby Swimming 1 week ago In Malta children mainly learn to swim by being chucked in the sea with flotation devices on a trip to the beach and they build from there, slowly removing flotation devices as they grow older (or at least this was … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Review: Castillo & Co. Buffet Restaurant in Borgen 2 weeks ago As happens every spring, Sonderborg starts getting new restaurants and eating/drinking places. First this year was Kisling’s. Now it is Borgen’s turn with Castillo & Co., serving a buffet lunch and dinner. The name Castillo & Co. is a reference … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej...
- Kisling's: Sønderborg's new coffee shop 2 months ago Spring is here and summer is approaching. As is typical of this time period in Sondebrorg new places for having a drink or a bite to eat are rearing their head. The first to open this year is the very … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Living with a Newborn in Sonderborg 3 months ago A few days after giving birth I published a blog post about being pregnant in the Sonderborg area. But while being pregnant and giving birth is one experience, living with a newborn is a whole other experience! Getting Home We left … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Sunny Sønderborg (video) 3 months ago A German videographer calling himself “friedfisch” created this cute little video about a day trip to sunny Sønderborg where he explores the shoreline with a friend. That’s one and a half minute of happiness right there Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Hej Sønderborg has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!