Latest Blog Posts »
- Torve-Hallen, South European Food 3 months ago One of the new restaurants in Sønderborg in 2016 is Torve-Hallen, with a Southern Europe inspired theme and fantastic views over the water. We went to try it out today for lunch. Ambience Having views over Als Sound, it would … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Ristorante Da Nico - Fast pizza, good food 3 months ago On our way home one night from a concert at Sonderborg Castle we were discussing what to cook for dinner. As we walked by Ristorante Da Nico on Brogade we decided on a vim to go in for dinner. We … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- The Danish mortgage system and the negative interest rates 3 months ago A Canadian journalist contacted me recently asking questions about how it works with the negative interest rate that is going on in Denmark at the moment and what effect that had on the housing market. Could it really be true that people … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Kebab Town Opens in Borgen 3 months ago Another eating location opened at Borgen earlier this week. Located opposite Inspiration, Kebab Town serves pitas, sandwich or wraps with a kebab, chicken or falafel filling. This brings Middle Eastern food to join the Asian food already on offer in … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej...
- Castillo & Co: Revisited 3 months ago Around one year ago we visited Castillo & Co and said we would probably not visit again. However, around a month ago Muzeyde, the owner, commented on the blog admitting that there were some teething problems in the beginning and that … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Hej Sønderborg has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!