Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunny Sønderborg (video) 1 day ago A German videographer calling himself “friedfisch” created this cute little video about a day trip to sunny Sønderborg where he explores the shoreline with a friend. That’s one and a half minute of happiness right there Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Get a Traditional Thai Massage 3 days ago Having a baby is tough on your body, not least your shoulders and back once you’re rocking and hauling him around. I, therefore, finally decided to make use of Michael’s parents birthday gift to me: money for a massage. There … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Planning a bike trip to Ærø 6 days ago Spring is here and soon it will be more comfortable to enjoy the outdoors more again. Ærø is a tiny island, around a 3rd of the size of Als, which is part of the South Funen archipelago of islands. It … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Two Years of Udo's Fisk 1 week ago Living on an island you would expect fish to be abundantly available. However, besides the supermarkets, which sell pre-packaged pieces of fish, fishmongers do not seem to be too abundant here. There is Cafe Brag, at times there is fish being … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej...
- Poshing up Take-Away: Det Franske Hus 1 week ago Having had a baby recently time is often at a premium and preparing food low on the agenda. Unless you have friends who bring food over (thanks!) or food stocked in the freezer this may quickly end up in a … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Hej Sønderborg has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!