Latest Blog Posts »
- Voting in Denmark 2 weeks ago Being an EU citizen living in Denmark I get the right to vote in local elections (though not national elections) as soon as I get registered here. I really believe that if you get the opportunity to vote you should, … Continue reading →Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Brunch at Cafe Figo 3 weeks ago A few weeks ago Michael and I started our quest for testing out brunch options in town. The next opportunity came up when one of my friends suggested we do something together over the weekend. Managing the previous plans of … Continue reading →Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Orkide - Thai food in Sonderborg 2 months ago While living in London we were spoilt by a very good and very cheap Thai restaurant just round the corner from where we lived (check out Spicy Basil if you are in the area!). So I have been putting off … Continue reading →Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Weekend in Hamburg 2 months ago Living in Sonderborg is great. However, every so often, I feel the need to escape to a bigger city, to get that “big city life” hit that I crave. Luckily for us, we can easily do this. Hamburg, Germany’s second … Continue reading →Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Ambitious Waterfront Hotel in Sønderborg 2 months ago The plans for the harbour front in S
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Hej Sønderborg has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!