My Yellow Bells
Latest Blog Posts »
- Nilupak 2 days ago I haven't done a food post in a while. Today I am going to share how I cooked nilupak, one of my all time favorite afternoon snack back home. Ferald was also craving for it in a while so when I chance upon some cassava / tapioca / yucca in Safeermarket in Sharjah, I bought about a kilo for 10.35...
- Nine years of fatherhood 3 days ago Before I step out of the car yesterday, I greeted my man "happy fathers day" and he lovingly says thank you. My fb wall was all about the dad of every friend, tried to like each one of them but I decided not to put mine over the already crowded space, I have given a personal greeting already and...
- Wildcard Finalist Champ at Talentadong Pinoy Worldwide Middle East Finals 1 week ago Photo courtesy of Mike Reyes Kapatid TV5's Talentadong Pinoy Worldwide Middle East hosted by Ryan Agoncillo has its champion. Haina Uddin, a 16 year old student from Qatar and
- Prince Dubai Residence Visa Renewed!!! Yay!!! 1 week ago Yay Prince got his Dubai visa renewed, a big THANK YOU!!! photo credit I have to thank everyone concerned with the residence visa of my son. I am grateful to those who made it possible. When the free zone immigration said that I have to process the visa in the main immigration in Jafliya, I...
- WIN: AGAT'YOU Bracelet by Agatha Paris ME 3 weeks ago AGAT’YOU is a brand new collection of Agatha Paris, it is an entirely new concept in fashion jewelry.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » My Yellow Bells has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!