Jazzulka's adventures in Malta
Latest Blog Posts »
- Juicing over the weekend 3 days ago This weekend we are doing the three days juicing detox according to Jason Vale – juice master. So far, so good. We’ve already three meals – juices and smoothies only and we’re surviving. We’re not hungry but just craving weird food like chips, crisps, curry and etc.
- Bowling in Paceville 1 week ago Yesterday with some friends of my partner we went to Eden bowling. It was my first time at bowling hall and I have to say that the beginning wasn’t too successful. After 5 rounds we decided to move to the kiddy section with bumpers…Don’t laugh;) My partner had to beg the guys in...
- Horse racing in Marsa 1 week ago Last Sunday we enjoyed the afternoon watching horse racing in Marsa. In Malta there is a horse racing track and the most popular way of races is trotting. We went there quite early and the track wasn’t really busy. We sat down with a pint observing the horses warming up and making notes about...
- Emperor of India in Paceville 2 weeks ago Last
- Update on my adventures 6 3 weeks ago I have to apologise that I wasn’t updating my blog lately. April was
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Jazzulka's adventures in Malta has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!