Jazzulka's adventures in Malta
Latest Blog Posts »
- Winter sky in Malta 3 weeks ago Winter is approaching Malta quite suddenly. Two weeks ago we still had summery weather with high temperatures and for the last week it started to get chilly, windy and rainy. One day I almost felt like in old time in Dublin where the grey sky would welcome you in the morning. Fortunately,...
- less known parts of Valletta 3 weeks ago Lately, I am spending more time in Valletta than usual, as twice a week I am accompanying in the state school and on Saturdays I am accompanying at the Teatru Manuel at the Youth Opera. Thanks to that I get to know other parts of the Valletta that are far from the touristy ones. The …
- Update on my adventures 7 1 month ago Lately I am not always able to update the blog as often as I would like to and instead of the adventures-visiting places,
- Opera in Gozo 2 months ago On the sister island of Malta- Gozo there are two theatres
- Birgu by candlelight 2 months ago Around 2 weeks ago there was a festival in Birgu (Vittoriosa)
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Jazzulka's adventures in Malta has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!