All About Puebla
Latest Blog Posts »
- 5 Tips for Getting a Mexican Visa in Puebla 1 week ago Dealing with “public servants” in any country, under any circumstances, can be a hassle at best. Applying for, or renewing, an immigrant or nonimmigrant visa* in Mexico rarely disappoints on this front. Two or three trips to the Instituto Nacional de Migraci
- Going Off the Beaten Path in La Mixteca of Puebla 2 weeks ago This is a guest post by Margie Hord de M
- Birthplace of Mole Poblano Reopens to the Public 2 weeks ago Lovers of Mexican food, rejoice! The kitchen of the former Santa Rosa Convent — the place where legend has it that mole poblano was invented — has reopened its doors to the public. Visitors to Puebla may once again feast their eyes on the most spectacular and well-preserved talavera...
- The Mexican Revolution Was Started By a Poblana 3 weeks ago “Ask your friends if they know where the first shot of the Mexican Revolution was fired,” a docent at the Puebla museum that’s dedicated to this historical event instructs me in Spanish. “Go ahead.” We’re standing in the central patio of what, on November 18,...
- 2013 Fall Festivals: Our Favorite Week of the Year 2 months ago Given how often food gets featured on this site, you may find it hard to imagine any of its contributors setting aside that heaping bowl of mole de caderas — available from only mid-October to mid-November — and dropping the spoon to write this post. But we were inspired by the recent...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on All About Puebla
14:42 PM August 05, 2013
TIps, information about many things, food reviews, restaurant reviews, how to discussions and so many more things on this great website of "Allaboutpuebla.com". We are grateful to have a resource for Puebla that really knows Puebla! Kudo's! George
15:01 PM August 05, 2013
I love this blog! After moving to Puebla a couple of years ago, this blog was suggested, and it made all the difference! I love the many restaurant critiques, the "things to do" and upcoming events...all of which make living in Puebla a more valuable experience for a foreigner. I have even learned a few things about the area thanks to the history and art pieces that are posted! This blog deserves 10 stars!
16:11 PM August 05, 2013
I have been a fan of Rebecca's Blog, All About Puebla, since the beginning. It's fun, informative, up-to-date, well-rounded covering many different facets of Puebla. I enjoy the quality of the articles and appreciate all the links to find out more info about topics mentioned within the articles. The blog is attractive, very easy to navigate and contagious. You may find that you'll want to just keep reading one article after, after another, after another... Go and see what Puebla is all about!
19:37 PM August 05, 2013
I have found All About Puebla to be absolutely indespensible as a resident of Puebla. Without this website I would have probably missed 80 percent of the important events of the last year.
05:53 AM August 06, 2013
The best site to plan a visit, or even for those Poblanos planning day trips and looking for special events.
04:38 AM August 07, 2013
I knew All about Puebla before I even came to Puebla from China, while I could hardly find any useful information about this beautiful city in Chinese. Thanks to Rebecca, the blogger, I was well prepared when I arrived. And now I've been here for two years. From time to time, I am so stunned by Rebecca's enthusiasm and devotion to this all-in-one website. If you're a regular reader, you would almost never miss out on anything important or interesting happening in this city. For foreigners like me who don't read too much in Spanish, All about Puebla is worth browsing on a daily basis.