All About Puebla
Latest Blog Posts »
- Spot a UFO or Water Rolling Uphill in Puebla 1 week ago If the truth is out there, perhaps one day someone will find definitive signs of alien life near Punto Marconi in the state of Puebla. The area ranks seventh in the world for UFO sightings and, unsurprisingly, is easy for humans or extraterrestrials to find, thanks to the man-made “flying...
- Gone Fishing: Catching Trout in Metepec-Atlixco 1 week ago Fly-fishing probably isn’t the first sport that comes to mind when you think of Mexico, and even if it is, you’re most likely to imagine catching saltwater species such as bonefish or tarpon or snook off the shores of Quintana Roo. But anglers who prefer cooler climes and freshwater catches can...
- Where to Buy Handmade Artisanal Goods in Puebla 4 months ago “Typical Mexican flea market.” “Mostly touristy merchandise.” “The same stuff over and over.” The average reviews of El Parián on TripAdvisor are fairly apt. Although it’s possible to find lovely, regionally made artisanal goods at the popular open-air market, cheap knick-knacks...
- 5 Tips for Getting a Mexican Visa in Puebla 4 months ago Dealing with “public servants” in any country, under any circumstances, can be a hassle at best. Applying for, or renewing, an immigrant or nonimmigrant visa* in Mexico rarely disappoints on this front. Two or three trips to the Instituto Nacional de Migración office in Puebla are pretty much...
- Going Off the Beaten Path in La Mixteca of Puebla 4 months ago This is a guest post by Margie Hord de Méndez, a Canadian expat who grew up in Honduras and has lived in Mexico for the past 40 years. She lives and works, as a teacher and a translator, in Puebla. La Mixteca is a mostly arid zone in the southern part of the state of Puebla, where many communities...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on All About Puebla
14:42 PM August 05, 2013
TIps, information about many things, food reviews, restaurant reviews, how to discussions and so many more things on this great website of "Allaboutpuebla.com". We are grateful to have a resource for Puebla that really knows Puebla! Kudo's! George
15:01 PM August 05, 2013
I love this blog! After moving to Puebla a couple of years ago, this blog was suggested, and it made all the difference! I love the many restaurant critiques, the "things to do" and upcoming events...all of which make living in Puebla a more valuable experience for a foreigner. I have even learned a few things about the area thanks to the history and art pieces that are posted! This blog deserves 10 stars!
16:11 PM August 05, 2013
I have been a fan of Rebecca's Blog, All About Puebla, since the beginning. It's fun, informative, up-to-date, well-rounded covering many different facets of Puebla. I enjoy the quality of the articles and appreciate all the links to find out more info about topics mentioned within the articles. The blog is attractive, very easy to navigate and contagious. You may find that you'll want to just keep reading one article after, after another, after another... Go and see what Puebla is all about!
19:37 PM August 05, 2013
I have found All About Puebla to be absolutely indespensible as a resident of Puebla. Without this website I would have probably missed 80 percent of the important events of the last year.
05:53 AM August 06, 2013
The best site to plan a visit, or even for those Poblanos planning day trips and looking for special events.
04:38 AM August 07, 2013
I knew All about Puebla before I even came to Puebla from China, while I could hardly find any useful information about this beautiful city in Chinese. Thanks to Rebecca, the blogger, I was well prepared when I arrived. And now I've been here for two years. From time to time, I am so stunned by Rebecca's enthusiasm and devotion to this all-in-one website. If you're a regular reader, you would almost never miss out on anything important or interesting happening in this city. For foreigners like me who don't read too much in Spanish, All about Puebla is worth browsing on a daily basis.