All About Puebla
Latest Blog Posts »
- Easter Week Activities in the Puebla Capital 1 week ago Semana santa is officially under way in Mexico, and while hordes of residents head for the nation’s beaches, visitors to Puebla will find an abundance of Easter-related and other cultural activities happening here in the state capital. The Holy Week events include a Good Friday procession...
- A Sunday Drive From Puebla to Atlimeyaya 3 weeks ago This guest post was written by Margie Hord de Méndez, a Canadian expat who grew up in Honduras and has lived in Mexico for the past 40 years. She lives and works, as a teacher and a translator, in Puebla. I’ve never seen San Baltazar Atlimeyaya mentioned in a tourist guidebook, which is...
- Tonantzintla Shop Sells Cholula-Style 'Talavera' 1 month ago The tiny town of Santa María Tonantzintla, which lies just south of Cholula off the old federal highway to Atlixco, is probably best known to outsiders for its magnificent church. The architectural gem is said to be the rural community’s version of the ostentatious Capilla del Rosario in Puebla,...
- Spot a UFO or Water Rolling Uphill in Puebla 1 month ago If the truth is out there, perhaps one day someone will find definitive signs of alien life near Punto Marconi in the state of Puebla. The area ranks seventh in the world for UFO sightings and, unsurprisingly, is easy for humans or extraterrestrials to find, thanks to the man-made “flying...
- Gone Fishing: Catching Trout in Metepec-Atlixco 2 months ago Fly-fishing probably isn’t the first sport that comes to mind when you think of Mexico, and even if it is, you’re most likely to imagine catching saltwater species such as bonefish or tarpon or snook off the shores of Quintana Roo. But anglers who prefer cooler climes and freshwater catches can...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on All About Puebla
14:42 PM August 05, 2013
TIps, information about many things, food reviews, restaurant reviews, how to discussions and so many more things on this great website of "Allaboutpuebla.com". We are grateful to have a resource for Puebla that really knows Puebla! Kudo's! George
15:01 PM August 05, 2013
I love this blog! After moving to Puebla a couple of years ago, this blog was suggested, and it made all the difference! I love the many restaurant critiques, the "things to do" and upcoming events...all of which make living in Puebla a more valuable experience for a foreigner. I have even learned a few things about the area thanks to the history and art pieces that are posted! This blog deserves 10 stars!
16:11 PM August 05, 2013
I have been a fan of Rebecca's Blog, All About Puebla, since the beginning. It's fun, informative, up-to-date, well-rounded covering many different facets of Puebla. I enjoy the quality of the articles and appreciate all the links to find out more info about topics mentioned within the articles. The blog is attractive, very easy to navigate and contagious. You may find that you'll want to just keep reading one article after, after another, after another... Go and see what Puebla is all about!
19:37 PM August 05, 2013
I have found All About Puebla to be absolutely indespensible as a resident of Puebla. Without this website I would have probably missed 80 percent of the important events of the last year.
05:53 AM August 06, 2013
The best site to plan a visit, or even for those Poblanos planning day trips and looking for special events.
04:38 AM August 07, 2013
I knew All about Puebla before I even came to Puebla from China, while I could hardly find any useful information about this beautiful city in Chinese. Thanks to Rebecca, the blogger, I was well prepared when I arrived. And now I've been here for two years. From time to time, I am so stunned by Rebecca's enthusiasm and devotion to this all-in-one website. If you're a regular reader, you would almost never miss out on anything important or interesting happening in this city. For foreigners like me who don't read too much in Spanish, All about Puebla is worth browsing on a daily basis.