All About Puebla
Latest Blog Posts »
- Museo San Pedro Flaunts Neo-Mexican Artwork 3 years ago Works by three artists who represent the neo-Mexican movement are on display in “Éxtasis y Abundancia” (Ecstasy and Abundance”), an exhibit that’s part of the 2014 International Cinco de Mayo Festival in Puebla. Now through June 29, visitors may enjoy this feast for the eyes at the San...
- Tastiest Dish in Latin America: Mole Poblano 3 years ago All About Puebla features more than a few posts about Poblano food and, perhaps because of that, the upstart company Chowzter last summer asked our founder, Rebecca Smith Hurd, to serve as its chief culinary correspondent for the city of Puebla. As such, she wrote about her top regional dishes and...
- A Sunday Drive From Puebla to Atlimeyaya 3 years ago This guest post was written by Margie Hord de Méndez, a Canadian expat who grew up in Honduras and has lived in Mexico for the past 40 years. She lives and works, as a teacher and a translator, in Puebla. I’ve never seen San Baltazar Atlimeyaya mentioned in a tourist guidebook, which is...
- Tonantzintla Shop Sells Cholula-Style 'Talavera' 3 years ago The tiny town of Santa María Tonantzintla, which lies just south of Cholula off the old federal highway to Atlixco, is probably best known to outsiders for its magnificent church. The architectural gem is said to be the rural community’s version of the ostentatious Capilla del Rosario in Puebla,...
- Gone Fishing: Catching Trout in Metepec-Atlixco 3 years ago Fly-fishing probably isn’t the first sport that comes to mind when you think of Mexico, and even if it is, you’re most likely to imagine catching saltwater species such as bonefish or tarpon or snook off the shores of Quintana Roo. But anglers who prefer cooler climes and freshwater catches can...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on All About Puebla
14:42 PM August 05, 2013
TIps, information about many things, food reviews, restaurant reviews, how to discussions and so many more things on this great website of "Allaboutpuebla.com". We are grateful to have a resource for Puebla that really knows Puebla! Kudo's! George
15:01 PM August 05, 2013
I love this blog! After moving to Puebla a couple of years ago, this blog was suggested, and it made all the difference! I love the many restaurant critiques, the "things to do" and upcoming events...all of which make living in Puebla a more valuable experience for a foreigner. I have even learned a few things about the area thanks to the history and art pieces that are posted! This blog deserves 10 stars!
16:11 PM August 05, 2013
I have been a fan of Rebecca's Blog, All About Puebla, since the beginning. It's fun, informative, up-to-date, well-rounded covering many different facets of Puebla. I enjoy the quality of the articles and appreciate all the links to find out more info about topics mentioned within the articles. The blog is attractive, very easy to navigate and contagious. You may find that you'll want to just keep reading one article after, after another, after another... Go and see what Puebla is all about!
19:37 PM August 05, 2013
I have found All About Puebla to be absolutely indespensible as a resident of Puebla. Without this website I would have probably missed 80 percent of the important events of the last year.
05:53 AM August 06, 2013
The best site to plan a visit, or even for those Poblanos planning day trips and looking for special events.
04:38 AM August 07, 2013
I knew All about Puebla before I even came to Puebla from China, while I could hardly find any useful information about this beautiful city in Chinese. Thanks to Rebecca, the blogger, I was well prepared when I arrived. And now I've been here for two years. From time to time, I am so stunned by Rebecca's enthusiasm and devotion to this all-in-one website. If you're a regular reader, you would almost never miss out on anything important or interesting happening in this city. For foreigners like me who don't read too much in Spanish, All about Puebla is worth browsing on a daily basis.