Very Bored in Catalunya
Latest Blog Posts »
- Burglaries and Broken Ovens 2 days ago It is fair to say that we’ve not been experiencing the best of luck at the Casa Very Bored of late. Two weeks ago we were burgled, with anything small and electrical whooshed out of our homes and lives forever in under an hour. Somehow t´husband faired quite well here, his own laptop was...
- Make a Splash with Majorca's Waterparks 1 month ago ** This is a guest written sponsored post**Heading to Majorca next year with the kids and looking for something to do that will give a little bit of variety to your Balearic trip? Look no further than the island’s...
- Surviving a Morning in the Classroom 2 months ago Twice a year, a few lucky (?) mamas are invited to help out with cooking some local delicacy at the school. Today that pleasure was all mine. Each year on the day before Halloween, all the school children right from nursery age upwards make panellets, which are a Catalan sweet treat served up for...
- Sun, Sea and Sangria in Spain 2 months ago ** This is a guest written sponsored post**Think of holidays in Spain and what springs to mind? Golden sun-drenched beaches, lively resorts and stacks of local family-friendly attractions? Oh and the traditional afternoon siesta and jugs of Sangria on-tap, of course! Spain holidays are all of these...
- Review - Bright Star Kids Clothing Labels 3 months ago Well it is that time of year again when all the kids return to school and our houses turn quiet and tidy again. Here at Casa Very Bored, not only is Joseph returning to school after the loooooong summer break (he doesn't go back until the 12th of September), but my little girl is also starting at...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Very Bored in Catalunya
19:35 PM October 21, 2012
A brilliant blog, well written and humorous with a great mix of photos / stories about Spain along with general family life.
21:16 PM October 22, 2012
A very funny blog, I love her observations on the expat life in Spain.
21:58 PM October 22, 2012
Very amusing blog, with fabulous photographs. Love it!
09:36 AM November 05, 2012
This is my 'go-to' blog for dry humour and wit. Wendy always talks sense.
12:08 PM November 05, 2012
Wendy's blog is as frank as it is funny. She has a brilliant way of saying so much with such a witty, often self-deprecating writing style.
13:01 PM November 05, 2012
I love reading about Wendy's adventures in Catalonia, both as a fellow Brit trying navigate the obscure ways of Spanish life, and as another mum with kids straddling the cultural divide. Plus, she makes me laugh like a drain.