Very Bored in Catalunya
Latest Blog Posts »
- Random things about Breaking Bad 11 months ago We love breaking bad in the casa Very Bored, we've just finished watching the final series - but I promise no spoilers.Anyway, biiiiiiitch(es), aside from thinking how remarkable Jessie's teeth are for a meth addict and how accommodating his neighbours are, here are a few things about Breaking Bad...
- Open Letter to the Woman Begging Outside of the Supermarket 11 months ago To the woman begging outside of Mercadona supermarket this afternoon...I knew as soon as we approached the trolleys that you wanted the coin I was going to use. You were skinny, scruffy and dark; the type of tan that only comes with hard outdoor grafting, not from frolicking on the beach.You...
- Getting Back on the Blogging Horse 1 year ago I want to start blogging again, I miss it. I miss the early days of blogging where out of nowhere a post would practically fly from my fingers, typos and all, and practically write itself. The latter days where I felt the need to pad out commercial content with stuff people might actually want...
- What's Your Favourite? 1 year ago Joseph has a new thing, he likes to constantly ask me what my favourite thing is. Most of the time I think it's a ruse to get me to admit which of my children I prefer, but I am always a step ahead of him and reply before he finishes the sentence (obviously I say his sister... joking, I don't...
- Listography: 5 Simple Pleasures 1 year ago It's been a while since I took part in one of Kate Takes 5's listographys - one of my previous attempts actually went viral - but that's a story for another day if I can ever really be arsed to tell it.Today's is all about simple pleasures, which I like because I like pleasure and I like...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Very Bored in Catalunya
19:35 PM October 21, 2012
A brilliant blog, well written and humorous with a great mix of photos / stories about Spain along with general family life.
21:16 PM October 22, 2012
A very funny blog, I love her observations on the expat life in Spain.
21:58 PM October 22, 2012
Very amusing blog, with fabulous photographs. Love it!
09:36 AM November 05, 2012
This is my 'go-to' blog for dry humour and wit. Wendy always talks sense.
12:08 PM November 05, 2012
Wendy's blog is as frank as it is funny. She has a brilliant way of saying so much with such a witty, often self-deprecating writing style.
13:01 PM November 05, 2012
I love reading about Wendy's adventures in Catalonia, both as a fellow Brit trying navigate the obscure ways of Spanish life, and as another mum with kids straddling the cultural divide. Plus, she makes me laugh like a drain.