Very Bored in Catalunya
Latest Blog Posts »
- Random things about Breaking Bad 2 months ago We love breaking bad in the casa Very Bored, we've just finished watching the final series - but I promise no spoilers.Anyway, biiiiiiitch(es), aside from thinking how remarkable Jessie's teeth are for a meth addict and how accommodating his neighbours are, here are a few things about Breaking Bad...
- Open Letter to the Woman Begging Outside of the Supermarket 2 months ago To the woman begging outside of Mercadona supermarket this afternoon...I knew as soon as we approached the trolleys that you wanted the coin I was going to use. You were skinny, scruffy and dark; the type of tan that only comes with hard outdoor grafting, not from frolicking on the beach.You...
- Getting Back on the Blogging Horse 3 months ago I want to start blogging again, I miss it. I miss the early days of blogging where out of nowhere a post would practically fly from my fingers, typos and all, and practically write itself. The latter days where I felt the need to pad out commercial content with stuff people might actually want...
- What's Your Favourite? 7 months ago Joseph has a new thing, he likes to constantly ask me what my favourite thing is. Most of the time I think it's a ruse to get me to admit which of my children I prefer, but I am always a step ahead of him and reply before he finishes the sentence (obviously I say his sister... joking, I don't...
- Listography: 5 Simple Pleasures 8 months ago It's been a while since I took part in one of Kate Takes 5's listographys - one of my previous attempts actually went viral - but that's a story for another day if I can ever really be arsed to tell it.Today's is all about simple pleasures, which I like because I like pleasure and I like...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Very Bored in Catalunya
19:35 PM October 21, 2012
A brilliant blog, well written and humorous with a great mix of photos / stories about Spain along with general family life.
21:16 PM October 22, 2012
A very funny blog, I love her observations on the expat life in Spain.
21:58 PM October 22, 2012
Very amusing blog, with fabulous photographs. Love it!
09:36 AM November 05, 2012
This is my 'go-to' blog for dry humour and wit. Wendy always talks sense.
12:08 PM November 05, 2012
Wendy's blog is as frank as it is funny. She has a brilliant way of saying so much with such a witty, often self-deprecating writing style.
13:01 PM November 05, 2012
I love reading about Wendy's adventures in Catalonia, both as a fellow Brit trying navigate the obscure ways of Spanish life, and as another mum with kids straddling the cultural divide. Plus, she makes me laugh like a drain.