Very Bored in Catalunya
Latest Blog Posts »
- Bad Blogger 2 months ago So once again I have been a rather shite blogger.
- H is for Home, Hope and Helplessness 3 months ago Today's A-Z blogging challenge is a bit cryptic, sorry but I promised myself that I wouldn't blog about other people's personal stories.
- G is for Ginger 3 months ago When Joseph popped his head out of my nether regions some six and half years ago (actually he was dragged out but let's not go into that), to say that we were surprised by his shock of ginger hair was an understatement.
- F is for Fashion 2 months ago Blogging A-Z challenge time again and I am already a day behind.
- E is for Expat 3 months ago Another day, another post for the A-Z blogging challenge.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Very Bored in Catalunya
19:35 PM October 21, 2012
A brilliant blog, well written and humorous with a great mix of photos / stories about Spain along with general family life.
21:16 PM October 22, 2012
A very funny blog, I love her observations on the expat life in Spain.
21:58 PM October 22, 2012
Very amusing blog, with fabulous photographs. Love it!
09:36 AM November 05, 2012
This is my 'go-to' blog for dry humour and wit. Wendy always talks sense.
12:08 PM November 05, 2012
Wendy's blog is as frank as it is funny. She has a brilliant way of saying so much with such a witty, often self-deprecating writing style.
13:01 PM November 05, 2012
I love reading about Wendy's adventures in Catalonia, both as a fellow Brit trying navigate the obscure ways of Spanish life, and as another mum with kids straddling the cultural divide. Plus, she makes me laugh like a drain.