The Adventures of Holly
Latest Blog Posts »
- That Time I Was Scammed 4 months ago Folks. I became an ebay seller. And then I deactivated my account only four days later. Yup. I have horrible luck. I take that back- there is no such thing as luck. At least that is what my mother has told me for the last 24 years. But whatever is the alternative, that is me. […]
- My One Ski Day of the Season 5 months ago I’ve been skiing since the day I took my first step. That is probably the one sport that The Coulter Fam has done together since Rach and I were toddlers. We used to rock climb all the time when we were younger, however that is a sport we no longer share together. Backpacking is another […]
- An Apology Note to My Father 5 months ago Dear Daddy-O, I want to remind you that I love you lots. As you have been touring the islands of Hawaii with the Mammacita, I have been busy at work maintaining our homestead. Shoveling the driveway… Taking care of the dogs… Picking up (said) dogs poop around the clock… Dropping off your...
- The Quirkiness of Asheville 5 months ago Asheville is a quirky city. Hipster people e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e., tons of mom-and-pop type shops, and a city where every restaurant and grocery store seems to be organic especially embracing the local, farm fresh kind of foods. We certainly liked that aspect. Out to breakfast one morning, my mom was...
- Remember "That" Dinner... [Asheville, NC] 6 months ago The main reason for our little getaway to Asheville was to celebrate my mom’s big 5-0 birthday. Since this is kind of a big birthday, we knew we had to make it extra special for her. So after a day spent touring the Biltmore Estate, we returned late that evening to dine at a fancy […]
Contest Entries »
- A Debate... in Spanish? Oh No.. Education and International Schools A debate… solely in Spanish?? On sex education and gay rights?? I can hardly say “hola, ¿cómo estás?” most days, and now my teacher is expecting me to say words such as “sex” and “homosexual” in SPANISH? What in heck did I...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Adventures of Holly has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!