The Adventures of Holly
Latest Blog Posts »
- Remember "That" Dinner... 1 day ago The main reason for our little getaway to Asheville was to celebrate my mom’s big 5-0 birthday. Since this is kind of a big birthday, we knew we had to make it extra special for her. So after a day spent touring the Biltmore Estate, we returned late that evening to dine at a fancy […]
- A Day at The Biltmore [Asheville, NC] 5 days ago I remember learning about George Vanderbilt and the infamous Biltmore Estate while in high school, and was excited to explore its grounds with my family a few weekends ago. The entire Coulter Family loves watching Downton Abbey, and let me just say… it felt as if we were walking on set of...
- A Cottage in the Woods [Asheville, NC] 1 week ago The Coulter Fam decided that lately, Northern Virginia has been seeing FAR too much snow, so we decided to take a few days off and head south for a long weekend in Asheville, North Carolina. Only a seven-hour drive, we were able to enjoy 2 ½ days in the beautiful North Carolina countryside while...
- Meet Mrs. Napkin [and why I am NOT a candidate for LASIK] 1 week ago Ever so often, I whip out Mrs. Napkin for the kiddos. I wish I could say this was a Dominique Original, however sadly I stole it from Jude Law in the movie, The Holiday. My kids love Mrs. Napkin. They eat it up every time. I only save her for special occasions though when there […]
- Snow Day... and the Random Happenings of Life 3 weeks ago Well it’s a snow day here. The kind of snow day where you are trapped in your home, get to sleep in until an ungodly hour, and do nothing all day long except attempt to be productive while staring out the window at 15+ inches of snow. So I thought I should write a blog […]
Contest Entries »
- A Debate... in Spanish? Oh No.. Education and International Schools A debate… solely in Spanish?? On sex education and gay rights?? I can hardly say “hola, ¿cómo estás?” most days, and now my teacher is expecting me to say words such as “sex” and “homosexual” in SPANISH? What in heck did I...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Adventures of Holly has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!