The Adventures of Holly
Latest Blog Posts »
- Valley of the Lemons [Cinque Terre, Italy: Part 2] 4 days ago Ready for more on Cinque Terre? Our second day in Cinque Terre went a little more smoothly than the day before. Partly thanks to the good ole’ New York Times article that guided us through the top things to do in Cinque Terre in 36 hours. Although I’m going to be honest, I do have...
- Prego... [Cinque Terre, Italy] 1 week ago Story time… Because when is there not an exciting story to share, right? A few weeks ago a dear childhood friend and I met up in Italy for a weekend filled with adventure and fun. We were supposed to meet at the Milan train station at 3pm, which would have given us an hour of […]
- Latelies via Instragram 1 week ago A few weeks ago there was a song that played on the radio that I fell in love with. I remember trying to memorize some line from the song so that I could look it up when I got home. But sweet little 6 year old Marta who I drive home after school kept talking […]
- Hotel Rooms Are Meant for Sleepovers 1 week ago For those of you that did not know, this past weekend I was in Lisboa, Portugal (or Lisbon in English) with my wonderful, amazing, beautiful family. We were a group of 20 and had some of the most fun times I’ve had all year. Boy, do I have some funny stories to share (at least […]
- Life in Korea: Cultures and Traditions [Guest Post] 2 weeks ago Guys, I have a little surprise for you all today. Yes- you get a break from me (for once) and instead, are privileged to hear from a wonderful friend of mine who I can’t wait to meet in person one day, Amber. She and her husband are currently living abroad in Korea.
Contest Entries »
- A Debate... in Spanish? Oh No.. Education and International Schools A debate… solely in Spanish?? On sex education and gay rights?? I can hardly say “hola, ¿cómo estás?” most days, and now my teacher is expecting me to say words such as “sex” and “homosexual” in SPANISH? What in heck did I...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Adventures of Holly has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!